RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | The National Drag Convention Roast

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

19 hours ago, Hurem said:

In both the acting challenge and this moment in Untucked, Jinkx is painfully not funny :doc: It’s giving try hard.

Monet is a gem. Give her that show back god damnit. Oh in case you didn’t hear, Raja is an overrated insta model but like Madonna past her prime,  playing  with filters on insta.  How every year a girl is read for looking not synched but you can’t tell raja that bc that’s ageist and fat phobic  or something something. Lmao the fandom protects the older queens   As they protect their old politician faves. Cringing 

Edited by manwhore

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Kylie is right there, she doesn't even have one thing

Shes a very talented singer, try again

9 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Being intelligent.

Night Gowns being an INTERNATIONAL show she can sell out.

Most of the girls WISH.

sasha-purple-photobytannerabel-2000.jpg

Sasha is truly one of a kind, most unique winner ever. Her show was completely sold-out WW. The amount of work that was put into every single piece was truly mindblowing.

No one does it like her.

Pin on Royalty - RPDR Season 9

12 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

this natural look trend is disgusting btw

naomi looks BUSTED recently as well

r/rupaulsdragrace - Valentina's Makeup Journey. I Can't Call It An Evolution Cause The Bitch Has Never Looked Bad

Yes - these grown ass MEN thinking they can pull off a full fantasy by putting on some blush and lip gloss gotta stop

As someone whos seen Sasha live - none of these other drags can even slightly compare to Sashas presence. Sashas show is absolutely fantastic and incredible, shes drag royalty and easily amongst the Top3 best winners of all time.

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

I just finished my Drag race UK3 rewatch so some random thoughts. 

Scarlett is so bad in this part it’s actually hilarious :dies:

I know most of you hate Ella for looking like a man in and out of drag, but her roast really was funny. She went in on those *******. The roast was quite strong overall but I guess it helps when there was only  four so it didn’t drag on too long. 

Krystal definitely won the finale. And she definitely brings something different than the other winners of the UK series so kudos to that :clap3: I do wonder if she hasn’t really taken off at all because although she is amazing at drag she isn’t really that much of a fashion queen compared to some of her contemporaries (Bimini, Tayce, A’whora all come to mind). Did she attend any London fashion week shows? The highlight of her career thus far seems to be painting James Charles :rip:She is good at drag race “fashion” looks but they really weren’t that innovative or fashionable when you think about it. She is still young so who knows she could turn it around.

Now back to this threads daily Monet  fan wars :chick1:

rupaul is kinda cringe out of drag.  The drag makes it palpable. Especially for even straights. i said it. Sorry. 

Worst winners ever. 
Willow melatonin pill zzz

Boring insta model before Instagram model,  raja

trixine. I mean general consensus. Water is liquid.

Honorable mention bc like are they even alive? 
chad Michael still  

Aquarius — Sagittarius does it better

Sasha velour now looks like god next to bores like willow and raja. I’ll give you all that.  She’s been upgraded to this tier. 

13 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

this natural look trend is disgusting btw

naomi looks BUSTED recently as well

r/rupaulsdragrace - Valentina's Makeup Journey. I Can't Call It An Evolution Cause The Bitch Has Never Looked Bad

I wholeheartedly agree. This picture is giving Benjamin Button, she looks more "first time in drag" as the years go by :deadbanana4:

Given how poorly written their posts are, I am starting to think that all three of the ORH are the same person. That or illiteracy is a common thread.

Edited by Claymore

PERIOD

FW2J7iqX0AE-oEP?format=jpg&name=large

3 minutes ago, Claymore said:

Given how poorly written their post are, I am starting to think that all three of the ORH are the same person. That or illiteracy is a common thread.

tumblr_nlou5m8r0H1u8lsw3o1_400.gif

1 minute ago, satellites.™ said:

tumblr_nlou5m8r0H1u8lsw3o1_400.gif

Werk me out, DIVA!

13 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

plugging in a projector and being bald constitutes "talent" now?

now everyone's taste makes so much sense - not Sasha, she's bottom tier winner :rip: 

Monet is definitely the gif queen of the season :toofunny2:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

I just finished my Drag race UK3 rewatch so some random thoughts. 

Scarlett is so bad in this part it’s actually hilarious :dies:

I know most of you hate Ella for looking like a man in and out of drag, but her roast really was funny. She went in on those *******. The roast was quite strong overall but I guess it helps when there was only  four so it didn’t drag on too long. 

Krystal definitely won the finale. And she definitely brings something different than the other winners of the UK series so kudos to that :clap3: I do wonder if she hasn’t really taken off at all because although she is amazing at drag she isn’t really that much of a fashion queen compared to some of her contemporaries (Bimini, Tayce, A’whora all come to mind). Did she attend any London fashion week shows? The highlight of her career thus far seems to be painting James Charles :rip:She is good at drag race “fashion” looks but they really weren’t that innovative or fashionable when you think about it. She is still young so who knows she could turn it around.

Now back to this threads daily Monet  fan wars :chick1:

My problem with Scarlett is... She is more beautiful out of drag :rip:

I love Krystal :giraffe:

All these Sasha stans coming out of the woodworks? Where were y’all for the winner’s rate?

A new season involving Sasha doing well soon perhaps? :mandown: 

But yes, Sasha is underrated. Very smart and well-branded queen. Who is doing what she does out of the winner’s circle? She will always be known for being so different from her peers. 

Meanwhile, other girls are serving the same thing again and again. We could use another Sasha soon. Unfortunately I think they thought Pill would be that, but she is a total non-event thus far.

6 hours ago, manwhore said:

rupaul is kinda cringe out of drag.  The drag makes it palpable. Especially for even straights. i said it. Sorry. 

This

:lakitu:

If you DONT stan Sasha Velour and fix your mouth to praise Raja or Monet.

:deadbanana4:

18 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

If you DONT stan Sasha Velour and fix your mouth to praise Raja or Monet.

:deadbanana4:

Nobody gives a damn about Sasha. She's a non-event. :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.