RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Monet bombing/being a total non-event makes sense with my fantasy.

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

The irrational hatred for Raja and Monet, I-

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.33f2c755c5

Can’t y’all just stan one queen without hating on another queen?

1 minute ago, Claymore said:

Monet needed to build a career off a sponge meme for relevance :rip: Her skillset as a drag queen leaves a lot to be desired. Horrible acting ability, boring "humour/comedy" (i.e., jokes about bottoming/being a ***** among other low-hanging-fruit type jokes), cheap looks, crusty makeup, horrible wigs, etc. Her four fans will argue that she is a great host/interviewer but such a 'talent' entails shining the spotlight on someone else which, in Monet's case, is usually a queen with more C.U.N.T. But slay the ability to *checks notes* ask guests questions?

The hatred for Raja is completely irrational and insane though. Raja haters need to be perma'd.

21 minutes ago, MusicTalker said:

I wonder when Divina De Campo will return to the show.

As soon as she finishes putting a curse on The Vivienne so she doesn't win this season

giphy.webp

17 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

Monet bombing/being a total non-event makes sense with my fantasy.

a total “non event” and yet all you can do is talk about her ajskdkdk stay OBSESSED :jonny5:

you know you’re that ***** when you cause all this conversation 

48f6715906c2ac10b0a27f9725c4e0ab67e0eff2

The sooner Monet Xtinct fans learn that 'ol girl is talked about because we're laughing at her busted ass the better :bibliahh:The Serena Cha Cha of AS7.

No amount of gifs on that roach dress will change it - sorry!

58 minutes ago, MusicTalker said:

I wonder when Divina De Campo will return to the show.

I have heard they wanted her on UK vs. The World but she failed the psychological evaluation test. Just a rumor, could be entirely false.

54 minutes ago, Claymore said:

There is no irrational hatred towards them. It is just one user doing a such a bad job as a stan he is literally D.M.Fing his own fave.

And Raja has only one out and proud hater :gaycattel:

37 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Page 300, ladies. Put your good outfits on!

j22r1w0p2iz81.gif

Ready!

tumblr_p7wxq9Xyri1rnvzjvo1_400.gifv

(One of the best looks in herstory)

• ATRL Moderator

I don't even hate monet lol, it's not like she's bombing or anything, but she's in a season of winners and is consistently being overshadowed.  I much preferred her to the tuck in as4, but the tuck is outshining her almost every episode here. :michael:

Vivienne should have four stars actually, and I don’t even stan her. She’s kinda stomping. 

51 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

Ready!

tumblr_p7wxq9Xyri1rnvzjvo1_400.gifv

(One of the best looks in herstory)

this reminded me that we NEED Asia back!

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, madonnas said:

I have to say that viv has surpassed my expectations but her win in the girl groups is the least deserved win of the entire season.  

Not when in that very same episode, Yvie won :toofunny2:

I definitely think Monet deserved to win the girl group over Yvie, but I actually do not think she should have won episode 1 at all--not sure if that is a hot take. 

decided to serve a drag detective tea and make my own season so far based on how i personally think things should've been judged :gaycat5:

wq32cG2.png

screaming a bit @ monet being a frontrunner in this timeline oop

Monet Xcellence haters are deranged and literally make up excuses to bring her up randomly :rip: just admit you're a fan and let's get back to dragging Gotmik

3 hours ago, P.O.P said:

There is no irrational hatred towards them. It is just one user doing a such a bad job as a stan he is literally D.M.Fing his own fave.

And Raja has only one out and proud hater :gaycattel:

Finally watched this episide. The Insta model before insta model one was such a bore yet again. when the girls were reenacting the horror murder scenes and Roger was just there like an old lady  being the  tenured old work lady that one has to have an "acquired taste" to get. The Payola even with Bob the drag queen and others rooting and lieing about how amazing and robbed she is every week. I'm laughing.   Also last week willow snooze pill was a bore on pitiful stop, bring back monet!!! Willow alongside "first insta model before insta models were a thing" are two  of the worst most overrated winners ever.   

Edited by manwhore

30 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Monet Xcellence haters are deranged and literally make up excuses to bring her up randomly :rip: just admit you're a fan and let's get back to dragging Gotmik

they  are usually trixie trumpkets types that  only stan white queens 

2 hours ago, Yves said:

Page 300!

1991bfb49efa73c883f7d4e73e4b4c8cf9b279e4

But watch mojo "raja."

Edited by manwhore

Do we have a confessional count this season? Despite the girls saying she’s “flopping” I feel like Monet has been slaying the confessionals. 

Jinx not being the center  of attn one episide feels like “fading.” I don't like  it. 

Also whatever they did on untucked and  the energy they need to focus on that and sprinkling that throughout.  The show is so overproduced And the untucked was actually more fun then the actual show this week. Also this weeks untucked served as a marvel cinematic level teaser end credit for rupaul big mother. 

Edited by manwhore

Wait this was good. So much fun.  Peppermint all star wen ??!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.