RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

13 hours ago, Bimbo said:

She did great tho what do you mean

bxeVTRT.gif

Probably the worst.

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm, yall stop arguing here and take it to the PMs.

The thread turning into a spoilers discussion.

mooonet.gif

Can a mod do something and make people go back to discussing Trixie.

mooonet.gif

3 hours ago, P.O.P said:

@TheOnlyOne sits at her vanity. She downloads her busted Monet gifs, while making black list of people who give her a low score every episode. Her skin glows with anger. She adjusts her tabs, makes sure no post on Spoiler subreddit goes unread. She prepares for a long, long essay. ''That'll get them'' she says.

Then she picks up her phone to copy paste WHOLE ASS spoilers. She makes sure she put ''I think'' in the end.

mooonet.gif

OMG the accuracy. :bibliahh:

Anywho, the runway was reallly good and tbh I thought Yvie would win. Great runway, did well in the challenge and she was blocked. Good for the story you would think. 

Also the pit stop with Peppermint OMG. Not "Category is 'Knitta Please'" OMG nooooooo :rip: 

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Not the essay :skull: and then writing one of your own

Gotta love the extra lack of self awareness to drag yourself without even realizing it. Only one girl called in the mods sweaty and they’ve already shared with me how ridiculous and tired you’re being.

When the only girls on your side are the ones who excessively bash black queens and posters who’ve admitted to sending actual death threats you know you’ve truly LOST it

The gag that y’all get more pressed about me stanning Monet than these girls who take time out of their day to create gifs bashing her is WILD but I guess the C in Unty has y’all pressed again I fear 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952d002b3c560c111cb0c

Baby you wrote an essay over a two line comment I left to another user, like... :skull:

That post was filled with nothing but lies and made up nonsense about me, so of course I had to write a lot to debunk that sh*t and defend myself. You really thought you ate with that kindergarten level shade. I don't care what the mods allegedly told you, if they have anything to say about me, my inbox is open, the spoiler-ridden post is still there and so are the users' complaints. Let's have that conversation.

When the only thing you can do is attempt a quick drag for the people that sided with me since you can't come for the cold hard facts in the rest of my post you know you've truly LOST it.

The fact you think all of this is because you stan Monét is hilarious. I don't care who you like or dislike, I just want you (and the rest of the users that visit the spoiler thread) to not post spoilers and be less obvious with the blatant frontrunner stanning. And don't put me in any "y'all" when you know damn well that I didn't make a single one of those shady gifs.

Edited by Hephaestus

2 hours ago, LionH3art said:

Tbh Trinity had me laughing the most 

She could have taken it further tho. She missed opportunities: doing the dance to the opposite direction or reacting later to the Santa comments. But yes, she did great.

Anyway, this runway was one of the best of the season so far. Everyone looked good minus Monét.

Best Pit Stop guest this season! This duo is incredible

Edited by TROPICUM

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The most iconic duo after Monet and her second crown and Symone and success

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952c4d0c0a0cf4905d395

bumping this because this week’s pitstop is the best one this season by FAR. :wanda:

Their energy together is so infectious, I could not stop laughing with them. (Bob + Pep, Bob + Monet, Bob + Thorgy are the holy trinity of duos :alexz:if Thorgy isn’t the finale guest host I will FUME!!)

anyways i love how Peppermint is self aware how rocky her run on the show was. When Bob called her a front runner and Peppermint was like ???? :skull: 

The Vivienne high key suffocating in her outfit :rip:

She did THAT though. It was really a moment. 

1 hour ago, Afferty said:

I wonder if the mods will do anything about these obvious spoilers and personal attacks. Considering that they threadbanned me because I said "loser" to someone who said "loser" to queens, they must be oversensitive about these comments

mooonet.gif

I said your queens always lose a competition, spoke nothing of their character and you called me a loser who can’t communicate over that. :mandown: 

You know you that b**** when you cause all this conversation.

mooonet.gif

I’m not sure what gets this thread going more, Trixie lashings or Monet lashings but I live when the essays start coming out ngl. I basically print them out and read them on the toilet at this point. :ahh: It feels nice to see everyone arguing over drag queens and not the state of the world. 

Monet causing this much anger in some is so funny :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, TROPICUM said:

Best Pit Stop guest this season! This duo is incredible

Best one indeed! The "knitta please" and Bob calling Peppermint Monét bits were hilarious :ahh:

Also, did anyone else think that Jinkx served elevated version of her Roast of RuPaul look during this episode's runway?

1 hour ago, MrPeanut said:

Probably the worst.

Jinkx would have done so much more with that part. :shakeno:

Viv is THAT *****, She's so F talented I love her. Best in the challenge and the runway. 

Monet serving TRASH once again and flopping after trying to sabotage Jinkxy, poor soul she should retire at this point :toofunny3:

ezgif-3-35a30dbc64.gif

Amazing runway category. Yvie's outfit (sans that headpiece) was so gorgeous. And the fact that she hand-dyed it herself :deadbanana:

TheOnlyOne

The best and only good part of the challenge I fear 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9527fe1887157e160a123

Sitting on a secret is the best song that came out of the show and they should have WON.

Not this thread becoming untucked again :ahh:  

38 minutes ago, Goaty said:

Amazing runway category. Yvie's outfit (sans that headpiece) was so gorgeous. And the fact that she hand-dyed it herself :deadbanana:

Am I not understanding this correctly ? The headpiece was magical and probably the best part of her look ? :deadbanana2:

The way Monet is the moment, the icon and all y’all do is talk about her endlessly.

:jonny2:

Edited by Serendipity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.