RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

3 hours ago, Twilish said:

The daily meltdowns over someone as harmless as raja has me concerned sis :rip: we get you don’t like her but it’s borderline obsession  

Ok enough on raja. Now do Nancy Pepsi llc bought and paid for by the fed, sec, and every regulatory financial institution on Wall Street. 

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

AS4 = AS2 > AS6 > AS3 > AS5 > AS1

Looking back, AS 2 & 4 are the only All Stars seasons actually worth rewatching. :rip: 

The correct order is:

AS2 > AS3 (minus the last two episodes) > AS6 > AS4 > AS1 > AS5 

I can see AS7 ending up somewhere between 2 and 4 depending on how the rest of the season plays out

AS2 > AS4 > AS6 = AS3 > AS5 > AS1

AS7 will probably end up after AS2. Had amazing first two eps, 3 and 4 were good, 5 was meh and 6 was a dud.

shea giving that desperate person the attention she wants :ace:

The ONE thing I would give Trixie is that she seems to be pretty much the only queen with a legitimate music career from the show. That’s commendable, idk if her music is good or not tho 

15 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

The ONE thing I would give Trixie is that she seems to be pretty much the only queen with a legitimate music career from the show. That’s commendable, idk if her music is good or not tho 

You should give it a try, it's actually really good and I'm being as impartial as possibile since I listen to a lot of other drag artists. She does Pop/Folk/Country (although sometimes they're all grouped into Alternative for some reason), so if you like any of those genres there should be something in her catalogue you might like.

• ATRL Moderator
22 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

I appreciate that she works in a different genre from most other drag acts and I think her lyrics can be strong at times. I just wish she were a stronger vocalist, as I don't enjoy hearing her voice and therefore never listen to her songs more than once.

2 hours ago, CroNich said:

The correct order is:

AS2 > AS3 (minus the last two episodes) > AS6 > AS4 > AS1 > AS5 

I can see AS7 ending up somewhere between 2 and 4 depending on how the rest of the season plays out

Such a flawless list :jonny: I'd rate AS6 higher than AS3 on lipsyncs alone. If only Kitty Girl wasn't so iconic :jonny: 

AS2 > AS6 > AS7 (for now) > AS4 > AS3 > AS5 > AS1

23 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

:bibliahh:

The way she smiles after reading India under the ground cracks me the f*ck up :ahh:

She's so good at shade, I wish production kept her around in AS5 because it would've been a bloodbath :ahh:

Yeah, I’m kind of over this season already.

Storylines are boring, strong queens are underdelivering, no tension because no eliminations. Crown Jinkx and let’s not revisit this theme any time soon. :skull: 

5 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

Yeah, I’m kind of over this season already.

Storylines are boring, strong queens are underdelivering, no tension because no eliminations. Crown Jinkx and let’s not revisit this theme any time soon. :skull: 

No Trixie no fun trixcat.png

This is a celebration of Drag Race, seriously just enjoy the show. I know it seems hard to watch a season without bitching and moaning but just try.

India Farrah. Shocked.

To see that her drag hadn't changed was shocking and to be in the presence of her in front of who I believe are all stars was shocking. ?

I wasn't ready to see her there either. I thought maybe All Stars 15, but not 5.

So did you think the same for Alexis or did you forget that she was on All Stars 1?

India was the only other one to do the reveal, it said "old" and I just like my reveal better than that.

It said "old school".

Oh... I missed the second part.

tumblr_mmy7nadJAk1qzrlhgo2_250.gifv

Yea part of the reason AS5 was so bad is because they fumbled ppl like Derrick who would have served drama all season for girls like Blair st Clair. The elimination order was ragged, we needed India, Mayhem, and Blair out STAT! I’m so mad they did Mariah dirty AGAIN as well. Horrible season 

Edited by Rigalo

AS5 needed Derrick to be interesting because they DELETED Cracker being the villain of the season so she could be a contender for the crown

Imagine the MESS it would've been had they let her stay and Cracker be nasty the entire season

Derrick would've EATEN Cracker alive

The Drama we deserved

:WAP:

Edited by LastKiss

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

India Farrah. Shocked.

To see that her drag hadn't changed was shocking and to be in the presence of her in front of who I believe are all stars was shocking. ?

I wasn't ready to see her there either. I thought maybe All Stars 15, but not 5.

So did you think the same for Alexis or did you forget that she was on All Stars 1?

India was the only other one to do the reveal, it said "old" and I just like my reveal better than that.

It said "old school".

Oh... I missed the second part.

tumblr_mmy7nadJAk1qzrlhgo2_250.gifv

put this on my grave stone pls

Derrick burying India during that interview is a prime Drag Race moment and it wasn’t even on the show. 

That + “nobody was killed at Stonewall?” are ICONIC moments. There are winners on this current season who have less iconic moments than Derrick. I have no idea why they dropped her so quick on AS5 and chose to have India being bottom every week and Blair being a total non-event instead of keeping her.

10 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Derrick burying India during that interview is a prime Drag Race moment and it wasn’t even on the show. 

That + “nobody was killed at Stonewall?” are ICONIC moments. There are winners on this current season who have less iconic moments than Derrick. I have no idea why they dropped her so quick on AS5 and chose to have India being bottom every week and Blair being a total non-event instead of keeping her.

One of the weirdest decision in the history of the franchise, especially considering they had drama unfolding right in front of their eyes.

She wasn't even that bad in the talent show compared to some other girls. I mean, Mayhem and Ongina were right there... :skull:

3 hours ago, P.O.P said:

No Trixie no fun trixcat.png

This is a celebration of Drag Race, seriously just enjoy the show. I know it seems hard to watch a season without bitching and moaning but just try.

I was Team Shangie, so let’s not :skull: 

There have been some moments of joy and I’ve really enjoyed getting to see The Vivienne perform as I haven’t watched the international seasons, but the first two episodes felt like a celebration of Drag Race, not much else.

Think I’m allowed to feel underwhelmed if it’s All Winners without it being labeled “euur watch Drag Race without bitching” because there’s a reason I don’t watch every season nor do I engage with the larger fandom as a whole because y’all ? are annoying and police other people’s experiences.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.