RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Memories was another ICONIC lipsync, even if it was one sided. A legend was born that day and her name is Tayce. I know Cherry was embarrassed 

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

What are Tayce's talents other than looking stunning?

That bich was either safe or lipsyncing to save her ass the whole season.

This fanbase stays gassing up the most basic queens just because they look pretty 

10 minutes ago, XoutrageousX said:

This fanbase stays gassing up the most basic queens just because they look pretty 

She is and remains a born performer, which she showed in her great lipsyncs??

her verse on UK Hun was top tier and her finale verse was the best of the bunch

She’s also hilarious, her confessional were consistently great, and I think she was great in the Beastenders acting and should have won that over Bimini 

anyway, back to the US season

i enjoyed the episode, they really set up Shea to say she was fading, praised her in the judging and then did nothing with that…. Tbh though Monet and shea both struggled by having trinity and raja in their group 

the second group overall was better, which is why I’m fine with the top 2 both coming from there 

Shea's I'm allergic to their choreography joke was so unfunny, I literally cringed in horror :skull:. And the way she looked around expecting everyone to die laughing :doc:

She's making car crash TV week after week on a season with WINNERS and it's getting hard to watch. It's not even entertaining at this point, it's just embarassing.

The Shea disrespect is getting a little too loud in this thread for my liking

bianca del read-a-hoe — i gotta go up against some bitch whose one  purpose...

I do have to say that so far this is not even close to be the best AS season. S2 is still untouchable. Overall the challenges have not been consistent enough on the entertainment factor, and even for the lip syncs the only one that was good was the first one. :coffee2:

AS4 remains the best All Stars season to me. Most entertaining cast and not as predictable as AS2

2 hours ago, XoutrageousX said:

- She’s the OG Lip Sync Assassin of the UK

- Served amazing confessionals

-Great at the RuMix/GG challenges 

Also her Eastenders and Stand Up Bottoms are totally debatable. 

2 hours ago, XoutrageousX said:

There is something about Tayce... Pure star power.

Usually I don't like queens who şip sync more than 3 being on the finale but I can't even say Tayce didn't deserve her spot in the top 4. She never made a big deal out of it either, always held her head high.

3 hours ago, XoutrageousX said:

She's the best performer of the whole UK franchise. Also I think the look she made for the first design challenge deserved better, it was my favorite from that episode.

Not saying she's one of the most talented queens or anything like that but she's definitely not talentless nor basic.

5 hours ago, AintNoOtherMe said:

This season started very well, but it’s gotten boring for me. They all look so tired and uninterested. Where’s the drive? The competitiveness? The drama? 

Lost in the lack of eliminations. Competitive drive and the NEED to be the BEST comes when you're as risk of going home. Its why Raja was so fashionable, why Shea was so relentless at trying to win, why Jaida was so resilient, why Jinks lipsynched so hard to win that one time she did, we need the threat of LOSING to see the girls perform at their best.

Also, the shitty time crunch. This entire ep challenge and runway was done in 3 hours.

TBH none of them are hurting for the 200k, they make decent money.

Yvie with 2 stars makes me a bit sick x

Shea probably getting two stars next week also makes me nauseous x

14 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Lost in the lack of eliminations. Competitive drive and the NEED to be the BEST comes when you're as risk of going home. Its why Raja was so fashionable, why Shea was so relentless at trying to win, why Jaida was so resilient, why Jinks lipsynched so hard to win that one time she did, we need the threat of LOSING to see the girls perform at their best.

Also, the shitty time crunch. This entire ep challenge and runway was done in 3 hours.

I agree. This season clearly lacks proper stakes and it’s making things feel boring and lukewarm. I’m not sure if eliminating all the winners is the answer but if they do this format again they need to make a few refinements so the girls are fighting to not be on the bottom again. Like maybe the bottom 2/3 queens each week should be decided and have it so they’re the only ones who can be blocked the following week, otherwise the girls just don’t really care when they flop a challenge, which leads to a lack of effort when they know it’s not something necessarily in their wheelhouse.

13 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Imagine complaining about this top tier season :biblio:

Mmm I have to agree, the riggory seems to have been minimal and the entertainment is there despite no drama. I'm enjoying it, and I love seeing each queen get an attempt at each task. 

16 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Imagine complaining about this top tier season :biblio:

I am definitely enjoying the season, I just figured with it being all winners that I would be blown away each week but there's only been a few performances/runways/lip syncs that have been anything above average. I guess I just expected more. 

Idc about the alleged riggory because all of these ******* are serving it. Imagine having to eliminate every week.

53 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Then the stakes should have been higher. Make it at least 250k or 300k for winning. They need sth to motivate them. They all seem super safe and bored there. 
I think the better twist ,rather than blocking every week, would be to win the power to take away one of legendary stars from the competitors. 

31 minutes ago, AintNoOtherMe said:

Then the stakes should have been higher. Make it at least 250k or 300k for winning. They need sth to motivate them. They all seem super safe and bored there. 
I think the better twist ,rather than blocking every week, would be to win the power to take away one of legendary stars from the competitors

This concept :jonny5:I'd have all the queens start with 2 stars. Every week the Top 2 queens lip sync. The winner gets to steal a star from the bottom (i.e., not top 2) queens. The mess that would ensue.

1 hour ago, Janet said:

Yvie with 2 stars makes me a bit sick x

Shea probably getting two stars next week also makes me nauseous x

why two stars?

Even the judging is very so so. All praises and no complaints at all, why have judges if it's just to say that you did well, even when you didn't? :rip: It's not a bad season, but it's not that great.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952058b1bd491dd8ad87d

Guys if you want to a good All Starts season, you can always go back and watch AS3

902e6299b9e86b636d69a6f04028a0db04855815

2 hours ago, mindbender said:

why two stars?

She'll have 2 stars total if she wins the design challenge next week

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.