RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 hours ago, t.A.T.u. said:

Yes Viv yes TALENT, I love to see how people are falling for her, she, Jinkx & Trinity are the most talented of the cast :clap3: 
73f6efdf72343db069512f86942beceb1446e184.gifv

What a strange selection of girls you decided to pick....

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

boo-boo-raven-simone.gif

You want me to not think poorly of Raja, but you really can't be surprised some people find her work terrible... like, I'm surprised the same delusionals aren't claiming she slayed that lip-sync with Jynx

Some Raja stans were saying her Olivia John Waters outfit was good and that she was robbed that week :skull:

Sometimes the harsh negative truth is what's needed to counterbalance such audacity, tbf!

and Yvie has definitely been unfairly whipped, when she's had 3.5 excellent runways, and lowkey did better than Viv in the Fairy Tale Court episode, and definitely out-spoked Raja in the Graduation challenge disaster, tbh!

I went into this season being an Yvie apologist and now I’m quite embarrassed given her performance thus far. She’s been kind of a mess, and no winner’s performance has been worse than her Snatch Game or Vanna White tbh :skull: 

Her highest moment is honestly the graduation speech which is nowhere near Raja’s snatch game or sewn ball look imo. Yvie even got eaten up in a lipsync which she’s known for excelling at. It’s been bad for Ms. Oddly. I feel kind of bad for her :skull: 

I would just like to say I am #TeamShea (I want her in the finale with Monet, Jaida and Raja) but I do think her TV persona would be better received if she were doing better thus far. 

But I keep it cute with Shea lashings cause I know certain users here have ulterior motives when dragging her :mandown: But I don’t think Bimbo is one of those girls.

4 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I would just like to say I am #TeamShea (I want her in the finale with Monet, Jaida and Raja) but I do think her TV persona would be better received if she were doing better thus far. 

But I keep it cute with Shea lashings cause I know certain users here have ulterior motives when dragging her :mandown: But I don’t think Bimbo is one of those girls.

Of course not, that's why I also think twice before coming for the girls. Most of the time I try to at least make it playful before certain t.a.t.t.ooed girls feel enabled.

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

So far this season has left us with:

- Jaida showing more of her charismatic side, becoming a lovable goofball queen.

- Raja effortlessly reminding us that queens can serve on the runway in their own style without directly aiming for ready to wear couture.

- Shea's sense of style got worse and with no personality to back it up.

- The Vivienne is the UK's Jinkx but with fashion sense and good makeup.

- Yvie solidifies herself as the worst winner leagues below her fellow queens. They tried to hype her up pre-season but you can only do so much.

:swan:

I agree with all of these observations. :clap3:

I think the top 4 will eventually be Jinkx, Shea, Monét, and The Vivienne (in no particular order).

after monet, noone will ever entertain me as host of the Pit stop. Bob is just a no for me but i will take him any day over Trixie.  YIKES.   In fact i need monet to get that xchange rate show back bc it was a serve and ahead of its time.. her Status is more big now too so it will do better views.  Lets kickstart this into action girls

1 hour ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Seriously, Raja's what Yvie is being accused of

(Worst winner of the bunch, talentless, boring, awful taste in fashion with a decent look sprinkled here and there)

lol-sincerely-ciara.gif

Yvie is serving Jesus Christ right now

(Underappreciated while she's around, unjustly crucified, betrayed by the jealous (rupaul robbing her a win before)

and will one day in the future be validated and acknowledged for the magic she brought us)

a orh.. I feel seen. :clap3:

DRAG IT.

Just now, manwhore said:

after monet, noone will ever entertain me as host of the Pit stop. Bob is just a no for me but i will take him any day over Trixie.  YIKES.   In fact i need monet to get that xchange rate show back bc it was a serve and ahead of its time.. her Status is more big now too so it will do better views.  Lets kickstart this into action girls

#MonetForPermanentHost, let’s get it trending girls :clap3: 

But honestly, idk what it is about Bob but I’ve been feeling like Monet has been the star of Rivalry and the PitStop. Bob was my OG #1 fave but Monet has become the more likable sibling for me and is probably my new #1. 

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

So far this season has left us with:

- Jaida showing more of her charismatic side, becoming a lovable goofball queen.

- Raja effortlessly reminding us that queens can serve on the runway in their own style without directly aiming for ready to wear couture.

- Shea's sense of style got worse and with no personality to back it up.

- The Vivienne is the UK's Jinkx but with fashion sense and good makeup.

- Yvie solidifies herself as the worst winner leagues below her fellow queens. They tried to hype her up pre-season but you can only do so much.

- Monet icon.

:swan:

Not with that personality lmao. Jinkx's main asset (besides her talent) is her extreme likability. The Vivienne does not have that, to put it mildly.

44 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

no winner’s performance has been worse than her Snatch Game or Vanna White tbh :skull: 

What kind of cherry picking? :emofish:

Also, not you snubbing Shea's Spike look right here..

45 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Her highest moment is honestly the graduation speech which is nowhere near Raja’s snatch game or sewn ball look imo. Yvie even got eaten up in a lipsync which she’s known for excelling at. It’s been bad for Ms. Oddly. I feel kind of bad for her :skull: 

as far as Raja's snatch game being good, suddenly I can't read

I am going to have to agree with you about that lipsync, why didn't she dislocate her ribcage joints, that was what got her the crown in her season? :rip:

I still stand by Raja not being robbed a single time, but she still robbed Yvie's win in the graduation speech challenge..

Also standing by Raja's speech being terrible enough to justify Yvie's overall superiority,

Ru's editing and fake laughs will not fool me!

2 minutes ago, manwhore said:

a orh.. I feel seen. :clap3:

DRAG IT.

We cannot let history be rewritten as it is being made!

Just now, GotMyBlueprint said:

We cannot let history be rewritten as it is being made!

these kids on reddit and here really let those WATCH MOJO clips about "fashion icon Raja" condition them into thinking the most basic elementary lies as fact. 

6 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

What kind of cherry picking? :emofish:

Also, not you snubbing Shea's Spike look right here..

as far as Raja's snatch game being good, suddenly I can't read

I am going to have to agree with you about that lipsync, why didn't she dislocate her ribcage joints, that was what got her the crown in her season? :rip:

I still stand by Raja not being robbed a single time, but she still robbed Yvie's win in the graduation speech challenge..

Also standing by Raja's speech being terrible enough to justify Yvie's overall superiority,

Ru's editing and fake laughs will not fool me!

I meant challenge-wise, but at least Shea’s runway was on theme, even if it was fugly. I’m not sure wtf Yvie was doing with that Vanna White look. And in front of Vanna too… whew. :skull: 

I actually walked into this season as an ORH because I thought she was overrated and I hated that she came for my faves Yara and Alexis. But she won me over this season. 

I loved Yvie on S11 (especially cause she dragged Rotten Milk Ganache) and was a staunch defender of hers in here, but she is out of her league this season. That’s just the way it is unfortunately :sadviolin:

Yeah Monet is a great host :clap3:

the way she made had a great balance between her and the guest.

I feel like the Monet draggings started because of that one user  :rip:

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, Goaty said:

I just finished UKS2 for the first time and wow was that a fun season

Didn't agree with the final crowning but damn was that cast full of talent and personality

Two of the best queens in the franchise's history coming from the same season :jonny4:

3b2a0fc74cad4f505b79a3dc404b99257f378222

86911d93081ffe93103388c8a52ae357bb4b9f69

1 hour ago, manwhore said:

these kids on reddit and here really let those WATCH MOJO clips about "fashion icon Raja" condition them into thinking the most basic elementary lies as fact. 

You need to retire this read already.

35 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Two of the best queens in the franchise's history coming from the same season :jonny4:

3b2a0fc74cad4f505b79a3dc404b99257f378222

Tayce's face here... I can't think of a moment from any season in which a queen looked this good 

• ATRL Moderator
13 minutes ago, Goaty said:

Tayce's face here... I can't think of a moment from any season in which a queen looked this good 

SAME!!!! I honestly watch this lip sync all the time just to look at her mug like wtf, STUNNING :jonny4: :jonny4:

On 6/18/2022 at 9:58 AM, qurl said:

Yvie FRONTRUNNER Oddly :fan: i know more than a couple of y’all are absolutely seething and i love it

It's the constant Yvie lashings in here... loathing. Rooting for Yvie, Jinkx, Viv, and Shea for the top 4.

• ATRL Moderator

I don’t know why you guys think Yvie was robbed in the graduation speeches. The message of  her speech was so cliche and in such a boring way.  Shea was the robbed one.  She gave us a perfect mix of humor and heart.  

4 hours ago, Almodusa said:

If Monet is just the C in UNTY does that mean she lacks "UNTY"

Oop :fan:

Also the Raja hatred is really something… It’s not doing what you think it’s supposed to do :biblio:

This season started very well, but it’s gotten boring for me. They all look so tired and uninterested. Where’s the drive? The competitiveness? The drama? 

You know I don’t really get how you can drag Raja’s fashion this season. She has one questionable runway look so far and it was the spike runway. But even then, I think it was still good. Every other runway she’s been the best or close to the best :skull: 

Even that before and after look was fine visually; it just didn’t get the assignment across. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.