RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

49 minutes ago, MrPeanut said:

UK is a lot of fun but 0/3 in terms of eventual winners for me. Viv I realize is more personal preference, since she had the track record to justify the crown.

S3 will be the only one I'm going into completely blind in terms of contestant performance. Unfortunate that all I've heard is that it's not as good as the other two :rip: 

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

So now that we’re halfway through the season, who do we think is making the top 4?

At this point it’s looking like Jinkx, Trinity, Viv and Jaida to me.

Exactly the same top 4 for me as well at the moment.

16 minutes ago, t.A.T.u. said:

Yes Viv yes TALENT, I love to see how people are falling for her, she, Jinkx & Trinity are the most talented of the cast :clap3: 
73f6efdf72343db069512f86942beceb1446e184.gifv

Yassss...I'm glad to see that you standard of drag excellence looks very white... :giraffe:

As if Monet, Jaida and Shea are not in the show...

8 minutes ago, Goaty said:

S3 will be the only one I'm going into completely blind in terms of contestant performance. Unfortunate that all I've heard is that it's not as good as the other two :rip: 

It's defintely not as bad as It was made out to be. Any seasons that had to follow UK2 was doomed from the start. UK3's premiere is actually one of my favorite episodes ever, I rewatch it frequently. There's just one moment that is very like "huh? why did they even do that?" but otherwise it's a perfectly fine season (I would even put it higher than UK1, which is very overrated in my opinion).

Edited by D.Va

1 hour ago, Alejandrawrrr said:

!!!!!

I didn't get this at all!? Like? Even Yvie. I know she's been doing the worst in challenges, but I don't think there's any editing in the world that could make it look like Raja or even Jinkx beat Yvie in an uptempo/dance type song in a LSFTC. I would not have given the star to Yvie, Jaida, or Monet.

Raja would've been my first pick lol (but she wasn't eligible), followed by Trinity who would've been an easy pick for Jinkx. We'll see if either of those choices bite them in the ass.

Raja giving Yvie a star kinda made sense because there is no way Raja can win a lip sync against anyone anyway. So she had no choice but to give her star to the weakest link.

13 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

Genuine question, do you like anyone that's not white? :rip: 

I've noticed this too. :rip:

3 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

Genuine question, do you like anyone that's not white? :rip: 

I Stan anyone with talent babygirl. 

however if you insist My favs are BeBe,Tyra,Tatianna,Valentina & Alyssa Edwards tho.

3 minutes ago, t.A.T.u. said:

I Stan anyone with talent babygirl. 

however if you insist My favs are BeBe,Tyra,Tatianna,Valentina & Alyssa Edwards tho.

I'll allow you this one free pass since you stan Latin excellence my eye is still on you

valentina-rpdras.gif

UK3 > UK1 

lol-sincerely-ciara.gif

As for this week's episode, it was alright. Raja flopping HARD this week not even knowing her own lyrics. Titanic overall was tragic because of Trinity and Raja. :toofunny2: Poor Shea and Monet.

The actual Titanic song is much better than 2getha 4eva 

So far this season has left us with:

- Jaida showing more of her charismatic side, becoming a lovable goofball queen.

- Raja effortlessly reminding us that queens can serve on the runway in their own style without directly aiming for ready to wear couture.

- Shea's sense of style got worse and with no personality to back it up.

- The Vivienne is the UK's Jinkx but with fashion sense and good makeup.

- Yvie solidifies herself as the worst winner leagues below her fellow queens. They tried to hype her up pre-season but you can only do so much.

- Monet icon.

:swan:

16 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

So now that we’re halfway through the season, who do we think is making the top 4?

At this point it’s looking like Jinkx, Trinity, Viv and Jaida to me.

Y’all steady stay underestimating Monet X Cellence

Typical drag race challenges we haven’t seen yet: Roast, Rusical, Talking Panel, Branding Ad, Acting, Makeover, Talent Show

Every single one of those are in Monet’s wheelhouse outside of next week’s design challenge and a makeover so I see the C in UNTy legend slaying at least a few of them. 

Most likely to win any future typical challenge

Roast: Jinkx & Monet

Design: Trinity & Raja/Jaida

Rusical: Shea & Monet

Panel: Monet & ? 
Makeover: Jaida & Viv/Trinity?

Branding: Monet & Trinity

Acting: Jinkx & Viv

Talent Show: Shea & Yvie

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

And don’t even make me dig out the #howsblackbreeder receipts on Crack

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952c591c14f4cd87f79fc

I am genuinely not aware what Miz Crackhead did, so go easy on me!

but surely can't be something as bad or harmful to society as Turdxie's and  Katyuck's racism + AS3 snatch game

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611ac5c2f4e1b4ca91f04

Not Yvie (and to an extent Viv) being robbed last week and then both unjustly winning this week :deadbanana4:

Shea destroyed everyone as she usually does with singing challenges 

Monet was a nice second place I suppose

36 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Typical drag race challenges we haven’t seen yet: Roast, Rusical, Talking Panel, Branding Ad, Acting, Makeover, Talent Show

Please no more music challenges :deadbanana4:

Lipsync La-la Paruza would be much preferred, Raja needs to be STOMPED on some more and Yvie needs a less questionable star

3 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I love Bob but it's been like 3 weeks in a row now where he interrupts the Pit Stop guest telling a story to tell a joke and then cracks up laughing at himself :rip:

He does it a lot to Monet on their podcasts too :rip:

If he talks about Monet for a long ass time one more time I’m quitting watching it

we get it you love her and are besties but save it for sibling rivalry 

46 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

UK3 > UK1 

lol-sincerely-ciara.gif

As for this week's episode, it was alright. Raja flopping HARD this week not even knowing her own lyrics. Titanic overall was tragic because of Trinity and Raja. :toofunny2: Poor Shea and Monet.

Seriously, Raja's what Yvie is being accused of

(Worst winner of the bunch, talentless, boring, awful taste in fashion with a decent look sprinkled here and there)

lol-sincerely-ciara.gif

Yvie is serving Jesus Christ right now

(Underappreciated while she's around, unjustly crucified, betrayed by the jealous (rupaul robbing her a win before)

and will one day in the future be validated and acknowledged for the magic she brought us)

49 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

- Jaida showing more of her charismatic side, becoming a lovable goofball queen.

- Raja effortlessly reminding us that queens can serve on the runway in their own style without directly aiming for ready to wear couture.

- Yvie solidifies herself as the worst winner leagues below her fellow queens. They tried to hype her up pre-season but you can only do so much.

- Monet icon.

This post is without flaw. Nothing but tea. :clap3: 

49 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Y’all steady stay underestimating Monet X Cellence

Every single one of those are in Monet’s wheelhouse outside of next week’s design challenge and a makeover so I see the C in UNTy legend slaying at least a few of them. 

Most likely to win any future typical challenge

Roast: Jinkx & Monet

Design: Trinity & Raja/Jaida

Rusical: Shea & Monet

Panel: Monet & ? 
Makeover: Jaida & Viv/Trinity?

Branding: Monet & Trinity

Acting: Jinkx & Viv

Talent Show: Shea & Yvie

Oop! You made some points here. Monet frontrunner despite being robbed this week, methinks :mandown: 

Changing my top 4 to Jaida, Monet, Jinkx and Viv. 

2 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Oop! You made some points here. Monet frontrunner despite being robbed this week, methinks :mandown: 

Changing my top 4 to Jaida, Monet, Jinkx and Viv. 

Sounds correct to me 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611e08be98f8db2642e08

5 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Seriously, Raja's what Yvie is being accused of

(Worst winner of the bunch, talentless, boring, awful taste in fashion with a decent look sprinkled here and there)

lol-sincerely-ciara.gif

Yvie is serving Jesus Christ right now

(Underappreciated while she's around, unjustly crucified, betrayed by the jealous (rupaul robbing her a win before)

and will one day in the future be validated and acknowledged for the magic she brought us)

Sister @satellites.™ has had her throne of “worst drag race takes” taken from you girl. At least Satellites mustered up some good praise here and there, I’m not sure I’ve seen one opinion I agreed with from you, but I respected your type of taste.

But now with the Yvie praise and Raja lashings, I fear the type of taste isn’t what I thought it was :skull: 

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

- Monet icon.

Ou :jonny5: hate to say it but you spilled

12 minutes ago, PlayingWithFire said:

I don’t get the Shea lashings :rip:

I like Shea but I agree with her getting lashings for her overdone “I’m a bad *****!!” personality. It worked better in S9 when she was eating the season, and sorta in AS5 when she was obviously winning (albeit not to the same extent).

Her looks have also gotten worse for sure. Not sure what happened there.

37 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I’m not sure I’ve seen one opinion I agreed with from you...

boo-boo-raven-simone.gif

41 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

But now with the Yvie praise and Raja lashings, I fear the type of taste isn’t what I thought it was :skull: 

You want me to not think poorly of Raja, but you really can't be surprised some people find her work terrible... like, I'm surprised the same delusionals aren't claiming she slayed that lip-sync with Jynx

Some Raja stans were saying her Olivia John Waters outfit was good and that she was robbed that week :skull:

Sometimes the harsh negative truth is what's needed to counterbalance such audacity, tbf!

and Yvie has definitely been unfairly whipped, when she's had 3.5 excellent runways, and lowkey did better than Viv in the Fairy Tale Court episode, and definitely out-spoked Raja in the Graduation challenge disaster, tbh!

Shea isn’t even acting like a “bad b*tch” or whatever y’all are trying at. She even said in the episode or untucked how she feels like she’s fading in the background.

Its the same TIRED **** y’all pulled in S9 when she was STOMPING but you girls cried all season saying her win would be too boring or predictable. 

At the end of the day, we are now halfway through the season and Shea still has hands down THEE best lipsync out of them all and her I’m Crowning look is at LEAST a top 5 look of the season. If you really wanna go there, without charity stars (Jaida & Yvie) or rigged payola (Viv & Yvie), she’d be the only queen with 2 stars outside of Jinkx. 

Y’all just love to hate on her for the dumbest **** and it’s always been that way. If you wanna come for her, come for her being annoying on twitter but don’t even try it if you ain’t coming for Trinity being racist online, Viv being transphobic online, and Jinkx supporting pedo bait online. 

Edited by TheOnlyOne

LmpwZw

my god this look is incredible. still not over it

EDIT: was also gonna post the amoeba runway but I couldn't find a good pic of it :chick3:

Edited by Goaty

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.