RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Also, best joke of the night for me was "I'm gonna say the N word... Nina"

The scream I let out :deadbanana2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Jorgeous should've been in the top 2

Angeria's lip sync :alexz:mother!

Nina should've been cut 

Angeria was by far the best of the round - she was so charismatic and never strayed off beat! Also enjoyed Jorgeous, Roxxy, Plastique and Shannel! Vanjie was also solid but her energy was chaotic to say the least

That was prob my second fave lip sync of the season (behind Roxxy vs Vanjie)

• Like 2

Something about Roxxxy's eye makeup is so messy looking to me, she actually looked great in the roast because she wasn't doing whatever it is that she normally does

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator

The roast itself was good, but this episode still showcases how bad this season is :rip:

No drama/interesting dynamics, bad runways, bad lip-sync, Ru laughing too hard at mid jokes, etc.

Feels like Roxxxy will be rigged a win and this will officially take the crown as worst US season (unless anyone else wins, and then AS6 is safe).

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Wtf are we watching 

Another completely scripted episode 

Is impossible that all of them were so good 

Nina's runway was so bad it hurt my eyes 

I LAUGHT my heart out on Roxxxy's roast for Ru telling her she doesn't remember their names it was hillar 

I would say top2 were Jorgeous and Plastique im sorry i dont see in Angeria what Ru sees 

Also Ru laughing so hard to everything is really annoying 

Another bad episode to a season i want to forget it exists 

Roxy looks cheap… always calling herself the doll but it's a leathery middle of the road washed up and sun burnt oversized chunky doll. 

The runways were meh given how many has basically the same outfit. I was pleasantly surprised by Jeorgeous' look on the runway. Plastique slaying as always. 

Angeria nailed it, her deliver is flawless. The look was ok. 

Jeorgeus was ok in the roast, just looking like that and acting like their normal self wasn't the gag they made it out to be. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

just started season 7 episode 1

Spoiler

im mad Kandy Ho stayed. She was mf rude and mean for no reason

AS8 was horrid all the way, until a brief pick-up in the late season with the surprisingly good musical and improv challenge. Maybe this season can do the same?

...I mean, that'd still put it as an overall bottom tier season, but there has to be some silver lining. Surely.

I can't believe there are people saying Jorgeous should have won :rip: the jokes were cute but him being out of drag was a LOSER move and no amount of Ru's forced laughter will convince me otherwise 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Okay. So after watching the episode, I think it's safe to say that the queens knew that there would be a roast and were able to hire writers to give them jokes for at least the judges and maybe one or two all purpose jokes for the competitors. I feel like we need an uncut version of the roast. No one was terrible. I kind of thought that Jorgeous and Plastique would be in the top but I'm not mad at Angeria taking it. She definitely served in the lip sync. 

Roxxxy wasn't bad tonight - a first for her. I loved her outfit during the roast but the runway was meh. Pretty sure they got a slightly different runway theme in the briefs because one too many did post apocalyptic for it to be coincidental. I also felt that she was the best option to cut. At least someone is bringing the drama. 

Poor Shannel. She does a good job every week and she always looks amazing but she seems to get overshadowed. The runway was okay but her roast look was gorgeous. 

Plastique and Jorgeous both did well in the roast so I'm happy for them. It's funny how doing a character really helps to bring out the funny in some queens. 

• Like 1

the way megami would be eating all these lip syncs this season

• Like 6

Angeria was the only one I thought was actually good. God knows how plastique made top 2, she's so stiff….and then that same routine for the lip sync yet again…and not know the words again…I'm sorry but she's so overrated.

I hate the lack of critiques, stop telling these girls they did well when they didn't…I just hope angeria wins, she's the only one entertaining me at this stage.

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

I'm kinda enjoying the season tbh I like it more than AS7 and AS8...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LionH3art said:

I'm kinda enjoying the season tbh I like it more than AS7 and AS8...

8 I totally get but 7?!?!?

Just now, loveisdead9582 said:

8 I totally get but 7?!?!?

Too many fillers casted :bird:

No jk, I enjoyed it, but it felt very produced... More than usual to me especially the challenge and lip sync winners

• Like 1

Yall are going WAY too hard on this season. The cast is good and the queens are getting frustrated with each other. The roasts were good but yeah it's obvious that they gave the queens prep material before filming so they could serve their best. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

just started season 7 episode 1

Reveal hidden contents

im mad Kandy Ho stayed. She was mf rude and mean for no reason

Spoiler

on episode 4 and how TF did Trixie go home already? and not pearl? highkey woulda thought she'd win this season because of how much of a mega star she is

Really good roast. Dont agree with the top 2 as usual. Plastique was reading from the cue cards a whole lot, delivery was off and that Ru/Michelle ****** joke was a bit.... :doc:

That runway though my GOD. I don't think I've seen anyone look as gorgeous. So SO ******* polished.

Vanjie would've won if she didn't drop the ball middle of her set she started so strong :ahh:

Her wigs are legit gorgeous. The level of talent of MIB

• Like 1

i agree that the tension/chemistry in the cast is a bit off. 

Roxxxy, Plastique, Vangie and Gottmik seem way too close or in somewhat alliance to really going off with each other. 

and now we got the weird gang up teasing on Angie, like what was that. 

also the Gottmik stealing jokes is lame and she stands by it? yikes. but lbr the show is getting way too predictable that the queens could prepare things for many challenges. 

The judges really praising that Nina look? It looks like a bottom 2 design challenge look covered in stones….

• Thanks 1

Is this ****ing real :hoetenks:

Also, I've been really struggling to keep up with this season. No eliminations kind of leaves me not going out of my way to watch the episodes. It's not even a bad season, it's just not enough to get me to watch as soon as the episode comes out because I don't really care about spoilers without an elim.

I also do miss watching along with everyone else. These ugly late night releases aren't helping.

• Haha 2

They SABOTAGED Shannel her set was great and they added fake laughs for everyone else but her

rose-mcgowan-arm-book-tour-meltdown.gif

Anyway the only joke that made me GAGGGG was Vanjie saying trade burps Jorgeous like a baby after head omfg......... :jonny2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

"Why the hell did you choose Michelle?" sent me. :toofunny2: And that burping joke was legendary. :deadbanana4:

Honestly, I'm not sure if Plastique wrote any of those jokes. They were funny, but kinda simple (except for the Leah Remini one) and the delivery felt like she just got the cue cards before going on stage. And I think I may have heard that popsicle joke somewhere else before.

In any case, she was hilarious in the lip sync when she was pointing at Angie to do the rap. :rofl:

Edited by Eric.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.