RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear to god if they edit out any negative critiques all season long.... :skull:

3 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

I swear to god if they edit out any negative critiques all season long.... :skull:

Production:

• Haha 10

On 5/10/2024 at 12:19 AM, Relampago. said:

I said it in response to her "letting" Amanda win in the Lalaparuza, but if you are not going on the show to COMPETE, don't show UP. This is a life changing experience and you should be there to give it your all cause hundreds of others won't get the chance. 

It all just kind of gives me "I'm unbothered hehe! :^)" and I don't really care for that mentality. You can be competitive and also vibe and have a good time. It's not like Nymphia and Sapphira were having meltdowns every episode.

pretty sure she's just coping. There were several episodes she wanted to win, and she had that rivalry with Q in the design challenges. That is not "deeply deeply uncompetitive"

Dawn is a glorified (?) bedroom queen. Why is she still a topic of discussion almost a month after her ONLY season (manifesting) ended?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Kim chi beefing w eureka is so funny 

40 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

Kim chi beefing w eureka is so funny 

where can i find it?

Shannel's first picture omfg ... a WOMAN

also, Jinkx is KILLING it on TV omg

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

Just finished watching this and she KILLED it :clap3:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

And her S5 sisters praising her :heart: 

• Thanks 1

they did her so dirty at the end but no one liked her so no one cared enough to complain :dies:  

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

The poole of Queens participating on AS is becoming dry as of late. S8 was a mess give or take 1 or 2 Queens.

We will never see certain Queens compete on Drag Race, or any Drag Race related content, ever again due to them either being cancelled by WOW and most of the Drag Race fandom:

King Tyra (Tyra Sanchez), Sharon Needles etc.

RuPaul not wanting anything to do with them:

Willam, Pearl, Courtney Act etc.

Or having merely stated they're not currently interested in starring on Drag Race to compete again or at least anytime soon:

Miss Fame, Carmen Carrera, Delta Work, Nina Flowers, Rebbecca Glasscock, Joslyn Fox, Jaidynn Dionne Fierce, Robbie Turner, Max, Laganja Estranja etc. 

Then you have Queens like Nina Bonina Brown who are somewhere in the middle.  

:dies:

I would've loved to have seen Tyra compete again at one point (she's still one of the greatest winners in my opinion) but her legacy is forever tainted and it just will never happen. 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

2 hours ago, TryMe said:

where can i find it?

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

they did her so dirty at the end but no one liked her so no one cared enough to complain :dies:  

I don't think it was immediate, I think it took us like 3 or 4 episodes to decide we didn't like her :rofl:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

This was a kii

everyone looks perfect here!!! 

• Like 2

She's so unserious lmao

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Or having merely stated they're not currently interested in starring on Drag Race to compete again or at least anytime soon:

Joslyn Fox, Jaidynn Dionne Fierce

WHAT... I literally want these two queens back every time they announce a new All Stars :jonny2:

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Laganja Estranja etc. 

Laganja was killing it like 2 AS ago. And she said she would consider it after her transitioning. 

10 hours ago, Rep2000 said:

Laganja was killing it like 2 AS ago. And she said she would consider it after her transitioning. 

As far as I've seen/heard Ganja said she would only come back to drag race if it was in like a mentor or coaching role and not competing

uhh need Bosco on AS11 :jonny5:

Oh Bob's mom passed away :weeps: 

I'm not defending her for it (not that it's really anything besides cringe anyway) but the whole Q "blaccent" thing feels like an excuse to just dogpile on her. Jujubee, Derrick Barry, Aquaria and many more very popular non-black queens use a "blaccent" much more prominently and no one bats an eye.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.