RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

28 minutes ago, Zerby said:

Roxxxy needs to win this. 

Yes, crown ha 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Femalien said:

more of this please! make drag queens gross lewd perverted and edgy again. ditch the disneyfied role model ish. 

Girl Nina West is unfortunately BOTH. In the words of MIB, "She's a toe-sucker kind of girl, a little Disney, a little cutesy".

12 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Yes, crown ha 

Roxxxy and realness?

girl

LEGEND!

• Thanks 1

i want vanjie and plastique to be a duo for an improv challenge again. they were so iconically bad in those kitty fight costumes and when vanjie sabotaged her with the "ok now she asian" after plastique randomly switched accents :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

Lol not Envy Peru spilling that she was asked for Canada vs. The World.

The nerve of WoW...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Am I allowed to do an updated winners ranking in this thread or will I get warned if I do so? (Mod please respond lol)

8 hours ago, LionH3art said:

Excited for Jorgeous to win the ball and has everyone fuming :gaycat4:

***** can you imagine. I hope she wins the ball and a sewing challenge.

But also, imagine that rupaul brings back roxxy after she begged for a sewing challenge in AS2, and not give her a sewing challenge a second yime because its an auto win for her 🤣🤣

1 hour ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

The nerve of WoW...

What's bad about that? 

Icesis Couture won CDR and still took part in the first season (despite leaving). 

Unless she feels as though All Winners would be a better gig but there's no telling if and when that'll return. 

• Like 1

Excited for Jorgeous to make another weed reference and suddenly ATRL starts supporting mass incarceration

• Haha 9

46 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Excited for Jorgeous to make another weed reference and suddenly ATRL starts supporting mass incarceration

I remember when she game out in the weed gown and everyone complained that she did not look like an actual stoner, and that it was all for clout 🤣.

Not me getting warned for nicknames when everybody does it :zzz:

See y'all for AS9 to see Shannel win it all.

11 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Not me getting warned for nicknames when everybody does it :zzz:

See y'all for AS9 to see Shannel win it all.

What? We've been doing this for years now, what's the sudden issue :deadbanana:

Lemme keep it cute this season I guess

• Like 1

This ***** is fully driving while on live while reading comments while drinking coffee with massive shades on dkdjdjdjd :bibliahh:

I NEED my drag queens to be a little bit insane like…

• Haha 12

Just now, Bimbo said:

This ***** is fully driving while on live while reading comments while drinking coffee with massive shades on dkdjdjdjd :bibliahh:

And mentioned an accident she's been in dd

• Haha 4

Just finally watched MTQ, I'm truly thinking rupaul is doing this all to be vindictive after AS8.

I don't even think they made it no eliminations because the queens asked/to boost them all up, I think they did it so even if 2 people want to quit it won't matter at all :deadbanana:

The way I never paid any attention to Plastique and still don't throughout the hype, what's her point of view? tiktok?

I'm team Shannel, Roxxxxxxy and shockingly Nina for now, and I think she's winning if she keeps pushing how great the charity thing is lol.

I need tea about the format and if they get prize money at all/how much money for participating... could someone tell me without spoiling anything else?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

I need tea about the format and if they get prize money at all/how much money for participating... could someone tell me without spoiling anything else?

They all got paid $75k to show up ($50k appearance fee and $25k runway stipend). I think the winner gets $200k and the charity of their choice also gets $200k.

3 hours ago, Bimbo said:

A DRAG QUEEN :bibliahh:. I love her.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bimbo said:

his **** is fully driving while on live while reading comments while drinking coffee with massive shades on dkdjdjdjd :bibliahh:

i know it;s bad but i forgive ha

How y'all doing, I despise Dawn

• Like 2

8 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

What's bad about that? 

Icesis Couture won CDR and still took part in the first season (despite leaving). 

Unless she feels as though All Winners would be a better gig but there's no telling if and when that'll return. 

She felt Canada vs The World was a subpar gig. And rightly so tbh.

Even WoW knew when they asked her. "We know you're most likely going to say no, but...".

Envy Peru indeed said that she would come back for an All Winners.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Claymore said:

How y'all doing, I despise Dawn

The seasons over let it go

10 hours ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

The nerve of WoW...

The nerve

34 minutes ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

She felt Canada vs The World was a subpar gig. And rightly so tbh.

Even WoW knew when they asked her. "We know you're most likely going to say no, but...".

Envy Peru indeed said that she would come back for an All Winners.

I wonder if she feels as though UKvTW is a "subpar" gig? 

It feels as though she's of that opinion because it doesn't directly involve RuPaul which, in itself, is rather interesting. 

Mind you, the first season of CvTW was miles better than the first season UKvTW (especially after Jimbo left). I'd still love to see her AW though. 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.