RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

I feel like y'all are doing a lil much on this season… every queen is at least competent and no one feels like filler. The closest would be Jorgeous but at least she can perform and turn a look. I would go as far as to say this is the best cast since AS4.

Roxxxy/Shannel are the clear stars. 

Gottmik/Plastique are great fashion queens who have proven their worth off the show.

Angeria/Jorgeous are extremely polished, and Angeria was a serious contender to win S14.

Vanjie is a huge name, probably one of the most iconic memes in drag race history. 

Nina.. how are you feeling? Empowered?

ya, this is easily the best cast since AS season 4 and probably the best promo shoot since then as well

• Like 1

1 hour ago, unino said:

Have to applause Angeria for being recent finalist to accept AS call this fast. Hope other queens follow!

girl S14 was 3 years ago :skull:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

girl S14 was 3 years ago :skull:

True, but AS9 finished filming almost a year ago so that user isn't totally incorrect. 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto
  • Like 2

all-stars-9-queens-individual-promo-shot

:WAP:

• Like 11

Im very excited about this. All super popular queens and actually with coin unlike last seasons MESS. Best cast since all stars 3/4

• Thanks 1

Are y'all aware of the level of camp Shannel will serve? Not even looks wise but personality-wise?
Her "you haven't told me I'm beautiful" monologue is camp personified

• Like 6

ROXXY LOOKS SO ******* GOOD OMG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm Sorry but judging from the MTQ miss Plastique still has her personality being multiplied by 0

jorge is lucky because she got the moves

nina go west to the exit pls

i can't stand gottmik for some reason idk

the rest are good.. so I guess the other half :rip:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Shinning said:

Are y'all aware of the level of camp Shannel will serve? Not even looks wise but personality-wise?

i hope someone will tell her on the reading challenge "You are beautiful but touch my purse" :ryan3: 

• Haha 1

rihannafan

#TeamAngeria

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Shinning said:

Her level of drag-delusion was unparalleled season 1, I really hope she brings that energy back to the show and doesn't play nice. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, JO1s said:

You can obsessively hate Nina too. 

I'll wait for the first episode to drop before I decide :giraffe:

This is the first time I'm genuinely bored of the cast. Why are they bringing so many girls back AGAIN as if they don't have hundreds of contestants to choose from? This looks like it's gonna be the most boring season with Gottmik and Plastique easily in the finale together. 

this is NOT the Nina we wanted :fish2: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

this cast is FINE, it's definitely Roxxxy or Shannel's crown to lose

I really never needed to see Vanjie again in my life and her mug is somehow even worse than before; pageant queens don't appeal to me so Angeria and Roxxxy don't do much for me (although Rox brings the entertainment and messiness); Jorgeous and Nina big fat chop, useless except for Jorg lipsyncs; Mik and Plastique can serve runway excellence but beyond that neither of them excite me

i'll tune in but it seems like especially with no elims it has potential to lose steam really quickly. i guess i'll root for Roxxxy and Shannel but this is the first time i've gone into an AS season without a personal favorite 

47 minutes ago, Afferty said:

The over the top acclaim for Boxxxy Andrews even after seeing that she walked in the work room looking like that.

200.webp?cid=6c09b952erpgd3nfa1ct4tj9vit

I'm not saying I agree with you but something about the way Roxxxy does her eye makeup nowadays is so unappealing to me... having said that that's my girl and i'm rooting for her hihihihi

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

SYMONE's is the greatest stepdown look in herstory. Those who don't get it simply lack intellect and have no grasp of DRAG.

Oh we are still running with this narrative? :rip:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

I'm actually kind of excited about this cast. Sure there are a few queens I could've gone longer without seeing but Roxxy, Shannel, Angeria I enjoyed on their seasons and Jorgeous is always entertaining in lip syncs. Nina will do well in some acting challenges/snatch game. Vangie will stir **** up. Gotmik and Plastique will give us some great runways and Gotmik may surprise us in some comedy challenges. Plastique will be serving zero personality with a whole lot of face. 

58 minutes ago, PMM said:

all-stars-9-shannel-v0-82ebzcric9wc1.jpeall-stars-9-roxxxy-andrews-v0-1yoz4zcnc9

my god. what a talent. excellence 

The winner energy EXUDING off of these promos alone :jonny6: .

Edited by Ponzi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

all-stars-9-queens-individual-promo-shot

:WAP:

The girls wanted to hate on her but she served again. Gorgeous talent beauty, etc 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So the winner will just give their crown to Charity Kase? Wow :jonnycat:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.