RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

What's Sasha Colby's background btw? Would Pacific Islander not count towards the Raja-Nymphia Asian tally 

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

those fangs had zero point of view.

it was a tribute to elvira who was awarded prior :sorry:

Edited by 40000000000000
  • Haha 7

2 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

Period!!! Don't let them silence you

Happy Olivia Wilde GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Bimbo said:

Period!!! Don't let them silence you

Happy Olivia Wilde GIF by MOODMAN

thanks for repping me baby. i really won with that

giphy.gif

30 minutes ago, KFC said:

Sasha Velour ****** up Drag Race finales

i have something to say

Plane was robbed but ok

Plane Jane GIF by Alex Anderson

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

As soon as Sapphira starting doing the SAME exaggerated, eyes bulging out of her head face she does for every other challenge/lipsync she did on the season, along with those random vampire teeth, I knew Nymphia was TAKINGGG it.

I just want to mention how annoying Kornbread's runway facial expressions were :kitty:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

Welp, one girl decided to promote herself and her country and another decided to pay tribute to someone else. I guess we can see why Nymphia was crowned. :cm:

• Like 1

Just now, Puttanesca said:

Welp, one girl decided to promote herself and her country and another decided to pay tribute to someone else. I guess we can see why Nymphia was crowned. :cm:

sapphira also promoted herself. she entered the werk room saying "this place is haunted" and ended the season with fangs. her branding knows no boundaries. a true BAD *****:jonny6:

• Haha 4

45 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

and that had what to do with the song? unlike the fangs?

If we're going to play like this. What do rose petals have to do with so emotional?

• Confused 3

31 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

Nymphia's balloons were better than Sapphira's fangs because they contributed to her brand. She was repping Taiwan with the bubble tea while those fangs had zero point of view. What's not clicking? 

They're scrambling to try and find a way to downplay Nymphia stomping all over Sapphira, rather than admit that Sapphira fumbled and delivered a messy lipsync that lacked focus, narrative or a point of view 

We don't even need to talk about the reveal into the same dress or the crunchy ponytail reveal. The fangs were dumb enough on their own.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'm pissed we didn't get a reunion 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

36 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

Nymphia's balloons were better than Sapphira's fangs because they contributed to her brand. She was repping Taiwan with the bubble tea while those fangs had zero point of view. What's not clicking? 

Ignore her. She's coping :coffee2:

2 hours ago, KasioKas said:

Yeah she performed to the queens on one side and then ran to the moms and her best friend on the other side of the stage to hype up the crowd.

Yeah yeah but the way she run was almost like a cartoon it was very funny 

1 hour ago, Lexiel said:

I guess this is why we are all entitled to our own opinions but I disagree. Sapphira's vampire gag was dead on arriva, there was no horror, no blood, not even comedy? what was the reason? Also, all her reveals seemed out of place and I didn't see any of them happening and when I noticed I was confused more than anything.

I didnt even clock her wig reveal the first time i watched it. :skull:

1 hour ago, Shinning said:

I hope Amanda Tori LOSER never gets an All Stars call nor is involved in anything related to Drag Race ever again.

Considering how much the camera panned out to her reactions, I'd say she's definitely being eyed for an All Stars season 

1 hour ago, Shinning said:

I hope Amanda Tori LOSER never gets an All Stars call nor is involved in anything related to Drag Race ever again.

Unfortunately she's the exact type of loser that production has been desperate to cast in the last 3 regular All-Stars seasons :doc:

• ATRL Moderator

This is edited weirdly? What’s with the lipsync reaction being almost completely cut out and the reaction to the crowning being chopped like that

All three of them being completely shocked though dd :rip: glad Sapphira let her upset show rather than being fake happy

• Like 4

Nymphiaaaaa banana queen and WINNER of DR16 

Huh they didn't even show their reaction to the balloons lol

I made peace with Nymphia she did eat the finale I just honestly don't see Sap winning all stars I think she gave it all her and it was her time. While Nymphia would have ate with a bit more potassium performance wise on AS...

Also Amanda on AS won't be so offensive and is happening for sure it can serve a Valentina/Farrah storyline in which Plane ends her.

• Haha 1

I don't like Nymphia but she ate that lip sync and deserved to win. 

26 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

glad Sapphira let her upset show rather than being fake happy

did we watch the same video ? :deadbanana4:

32 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

This is edited weirdly? What's with the lipsync reaction being almost completely cut out and the reaction to the crowning being chopped like that

All three of them being completely shocked though dd :rip: glad Sapphira let her upset show rather than being fake happy

I agree. 

The editing is so strange. I almost don't understand it. 

:priceless:

• Sapphira staring into space for a few seconds because she's surprised she didn't win. 

• Nymphia being completely shocked at her own win and seemingly believing it. 

• Plane just being there and doing his dead-pan cheering. 

:rip:

The live reaction was messy too and I WISH it were live this year (although that couldn't be helped). 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

43 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

I'm pissed we didn't get a reunion 

I know! With how shady pretty much the entire cast was, it would've been very entertaining. We really lost there 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.