RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

sapphira LIPSYNCHED, nymphia danced. :sorry:

and this is the one salty comment i will make about the finale. i will let her fans rejoice now

Edited by 40000000000000
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 11

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, 40000000000000 said:

sapphira LIPSYNCHED, nymphia danced. :sorry:

and this is the one salty comment i will make about the finale. i will let her fans rejoice now

I guess this is why we are all entitled to our own opinions but I disagree. Sapphira's vampire gag was dead on arriva, there was no horror, no blood, not even comedy? what was the reason? Also, all her reveals seemed out of place and I didn't see any of them happening and when I noticed I was confused more than anything.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

This perpetual LOSER :rip: 

Her rotten personality and that disgusting mug! Makes me want to gag

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Amanda Victim Meating isn't tired by now? She's so draining and for what? 

• Like 4

I was really rooting for Saphira, but unfortunately, her lipsync was lackluster, just repeating the same tricks we've seen before. After all, it's a lipsync for the crown.

1 minute ago, Lexiel said:

I guess this is why we are all entitled to our own opinions but I disagree. Sapphira's vampire gag was dead on arriva, there was no horror, no blood, not even comedy? what was the reason? Also, all her reveals seemed out of place and I didn't see any of them happening and when I noticed I was confused more than anything.

her vampire teeth had no business being there but the balloons and the drink bottle did? :confused: 

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

This perpetual LOSER :rip: 

i would be fuming if i looked like that as well and the queen who read me looked gorgeous on stage talking to ru, who also dragged her filthy looking behind during the walkthroughs :ahh: she will forever be the punching bag of the season much like serena chacha and i'm sure she won't even have half the glow up serena had when she eventually gets invited as the designated first out for an AS season.

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Ya Ya said:

Was Sapphira even the most pushed queen this season? I'd say it was Q.

I only recall Q being handed the lip sync win despite losing to ATM

Meanwhile:

- Sapphira was the worst in the makeover challenge and was eaten up in the lipsync, but they sent home Morphine instead

- Repeatedly flubbed her line delivery in the Drag Awareness Month challenge and was given the win, despite the show previously eliminating Kasha Davis for saying "welcome" wrong one time

- The judges loved seeing Sapphira wear the same pair of shoes week in and week out despite the show's precedent of harshly criticizing any queen who reuses elements from a previous look

- TS Madison lied when she said she hadn't had an opportunity to see Nymphia in a color other than yellow. Objectively, Sapphira wore more blue looks than Nymphia did yellow, but not a peep from the judges about it

- It has been alleged that production helped Sapphira acquire a new breastplate mid-season 

They tried to stack the deck for Sapphira, but Nymphia still triumphed against the odds. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Thumbs Down 4

2 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

her vampire teeth had no business being there but the balloons and the drink bottle did? :confused: 

Well Nymphia delivered on her gag. She released the boba tea bubbles. It was camp, cultural, timed properly with the lyrics of the song. It simply worked. all her reveals worked. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Look at the material.

Asian Execelense 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Plane Jane while Amanda continues to seethe:

EprYe31U0AELyzP.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Nymphia Wind the quality winner that you are...

pbN8qgs.gif

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

The black balloons represented boba pearls when she took off her boba outfit. Like let's not play like that.

• Like 1

kinda have this conspiracy theory that amanda was thinking of the smear campaign and cancellation she planned for plane during that moment... little did the ugly goblin know it would soon blow up in her rotted face

• Haha 2

Amandatori seething is just tired at this point.

Just now, JO1s said:

The black balloons represented boba pearls when she took off her boba outfit. Like let's not play like that.

and that had what to do with the song? unlike the fangs?

As soon as Sapphira starting doing the SAME exaggerated, eyes bulging out of her head face she does for every other challenge/lipsync she did on the season, along with those random vampire teeth, I knew Nymphia was TAKINGGG it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

AT THE END OF THE DAY IT DOESNT MATTER cause i lost. we lost. drag lost. 

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, KFC said:

Sasha Velour ****** up Drag Race finales

violet chachki contributed to the **** up as the first winner with nothing but runways under her belt

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

As soon as Sapphira starting doing the SAME exaggerated, eyes bulging out of her head face she does for every other challenge/lipsync she did on the season

it's all about branding

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

violet chachki contributed to the **** up as the first winner with nothing but runways under her belt

Funny how Nymphia had the same invisible edit as Violet too :rip:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Nymphia's balloons were better than Sapphira's fangs because they contributed to her brand. She was repping Taiwan with the bubble tea while those fangs had zero point of view. What's not clicking? 

• Thanks 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.