RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

You hoes only discussing Nymphia and Saphira makes sense now… 

They sabotaged my girl Plane with that song… 

It was HER IDEA :ahh:

https://twitter.com/the_planejane/status/1781610216909382130?t=NmpbE461JLHfBY4bmP7I3w&s=19

Edited by KasioKas
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Plane is so unserious, I live.

1 minute ago, KasioKas said:

Ugh, I love her. They need to give her more money for producing this whole season. Truly the main character. 
She needs to cry some fake tears on her All Stars Season and the crown is hers. 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Xunami really DOESN'T deserve this amount 

Mirage and Megami deserved a little bit more 

Megami got a lot of tips from fans after the lalaparuza. Enough to pay off her debts for her package.

Never saw this coming but VERY HAPPY with the outcome :clap3:

• Thanks 1

Nymphia was dragged after the Drag Race Live challenge but I thought she did amazing. That little shake she did with her shoulder was everything to me.

But now I think that her lipsynch last night wasn't enough to clinch the win. It was too close to call. Still, I ain't mad. Loved her since day1

Some of you need to watch that lipsync again because Nymph killed it, she engaged with the crowd, her  balloon reveal was epic, her cartwheel outfit reveal was so seamless and when she started voguing to the first chorus everyone was screaming. She was super confident and pissed all over that stage It was a clear winner.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

Some of you need to watch that lipsync again because Nymph killed it, she engaged with the crowd, her  balloon reveal was epic, her cartwheel outfit reveal was so seamless and when she started voguing to the first chorus everyone was screaming. She was super confident and pissed all over that stage It was a clear winner.

Agree! I saw girls on other sites comparing it to S10 finale antics but I thought Nymphia's stunts were mostly clean and her gags were all fun surprises.

Some thoughts about the finale

Plane's song was terrible but i liked her chit chat talk with Ru more 

Sapphira's song was the best by MILES 

Crowning Sapphira Miss Congeniality was pretty clear that she is not taking it 

The final lipsync Nymphia ATE . Sapphira was not bad but she should have thought the Vampire idea more and give something extra 

I ain't mad at all im happy for Nymphia mostly bc its what the majority wanted 

• Like 1

Also i want to mention this moment during the lipsync that Sapphira was in the front and Nymphia was running in the backround was super funny 

who would have thought it would be congeniality lol 

5 hours ago, ToMmY said:

The President of Taiwan congratulates Nymphia Wind.

I'm sorry but the confused emojies on this are taking me out!!

What's so confusing about sth as cut and clear as this?? pls enlighten me

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Also i want to mention this moment during the lipsync that Sapphira was in the front and Nymphia was running in the backround was super funny 

Yeah she performed to the queens on one side and then ran to the moms and her best friend on the other side of the stage to hype up the crowd.

9 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

This. Nymphia pissed all over the stage, did all the tricks while lipsyncing, and engaged with everyone. Sapphira was kinda low energy. 

Totally deserved :clap3: Sapphira is a mother and an amazing queen who could have won another season, but Nymphia's sewing and dance skills and personality are the definition of C.U.N.T. 

• Like 2

I'm so happy with the winner! She killed it! She couldn't stop serving even after the song finished 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

I'm sorry but the confused emojies on this are taking me out!!

What's so confusing about sth as cut and clear as this?? pls enlighten me

Let's ask the audience @Afferty 🎤

I realize this is political-ish, but from the perspective of track record and Sapphira's age and amount of times auditioning that this should've been a double win but it's clear Ru won't be doing that again.

• Like 1

What if I said this was personally my favorite season. Thank you Morphine 😭

• Like 4

The correct winner!!!!!!!!! A great end to a great season :clap3::clap3::clap3:

8 minutes ago, Espresso said:

I realize this is political-ish, but from the perspective of track record and Sapphira's age and amount of times auditioning that this should've been a double win but it's clear Ru won't be doing that again.

You're not wrong. This was the most obvious double win in a long time. But I'm sure Ru saw an opportunity to bring Plane and Sapphira back and give a historic win to Nymphia. It might matter to us in the short term, but I'm sure production is already thinking about how to bring Plane and Sapphira back.

• Like 1

I hope Amanda Tori LOSER never gets an All Stars call nor is involved in anything related to Drag Race ever again.

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Also ENOUGH with the audition count, Nina auditioned 9 times did she deserve to win season 11? They both did amazing on the season which is what matters, the work done in the room.

• Like 2

Y'all just need to stop with the mimics and excuses, Sapphira did horrible in the lipsync. What the **** was that vampire teaths? Kept serving face for the 1st verse. It looked like she didn't even try. 

Nymphia mopped the floor with her on that lipsync. Sapphira is a phenomenal queen. She'll do amazing without the crown and will probably be on a All Stars soon enough

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Much like Sasha Velour and Krystal Versace did in their time, Nymphia ate the final episode and chewed down the queen that was supposed to win :bibliahh:

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.