RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 minutes ago, mindbender said:

This is my issue with Shea too. Some people are calling her boring but it isn't that, it's that she is in fact unlikeable because of her ego. Even her entire twitter is all bad vibes. All her energy seems weighty, negative, and serious. She is just bad vibes to me. 

YES. 

Omg I had to unfollow her cause she's alway trying to prove a point on something or school people...it's like girl chill, it's not that serious. 

I used to really really like her, she was actually the only queen I followed on twitter, but my god she's too much. Like you said, bad vibes

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

TheOnlyOne

The fact that this cast features a queen who literally pretended to be a black trans woman to talk **** about her black competitors, a queen who supports pedo-baiting child pron lookalikes, and a queen who says transphobic **** about leaving your pronouns at the door yet good ol ATRL uses classic racist rhetoric like "there's something about..." and "vibes" to talk negatively about Shea. Maybe it's just me but I certainly don't see Shea Coulee trash talking minorities under a secret online identity or jerking off to the cutest babyboy with the biggest ass. Now THAT'S what I call bad vibes. 

The ***** is guarded as **** cause she saw how people like ya'll rooted against her in S9 for being too "obvious" only to mock her the minute she slipped up in the finale and then years later try to discredit her win as being a setup. She's a ******* drag queen who's full of herself, big deal. Since ya'll can seem to look right past literal racism, transphobia, and support of child-baiting p0rn, it's giving very suspect that ya'll seem to have such a problem with Shea.

ezgif-1-188d58e2c5.thumb.gif.2468e5b9b23

10 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The fact that this cast features a queen who literally pretended to be a black trans woman to talk **** about her black competitors, a queen who supports pedo-baiting child pron lookalikes, and a queen who says transphobic **** about leaving your pronouns at the door yet good ol ATRL uses classic racist rhetoric like "there's something about..." and "vibes" to talk negatively about Shea. Maybe it's just me but I certainly don't see Shea Coulee trash talking minorities under a secret online identity or jerking off to the cutest babyboy with the biggest ass. Now THAT'S what I call bad vibes. 

The ***** is guarded as **** cause she saw how people like ya'll rooted against her in S9 for being too "obvious" only to mock her the minute she slipped up in the finale and then years later try to discredit her win as being a setup. She's a ******* drag queen who's full of herself, big deal. Since ya'll can seem to look right past literal racism, transphobia, and support of child-baiting p0rn, it's giving very suspect that ya'll seem to have such a problem with Shea.

Wasn’t the shedevil thing proven to be false?

1 hour ago, Scandalous said:

will never comprehend the Monét praise…tragic look after tragic look, and pretending like any part of her snatch game was funny

never thought i’d be saying that i’m enjoying Trinity more than her :rip: 

Monét is one of my least faves but she really delivered in the girl-group challenge and with her look for the pleather runway. 

Her look for the first runway and her Snatch Game were both awful though. 

30 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

It was even better than Satan and both of Raja’s even though Raja did better overall bc her Martin Lawrence was a little weak

jinkx-jinkx-monsoon.gif

He repeated "I'll f*ck her in the ass" and it was somewhat funny, but let's not get carried away.

Monet's Mike Tyson was, at best, the sixth best character of the game

TheOnlyOne
8 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Wasn’t the shedevil thing proven to be false?

ImSnE25Y5bTRkKXgEjYl7uW49EVMpIIM2tKUQZOooLA.jpg?auto=webp&s=1427db0a25a72da7bde3d30917d637fae6c24e9f

1 hour ago, mindbender said:

This is my issue with Shea too. Some people are calling her boring but it isn't that, it's that she is in fact unlikeable because of her ego. Even her entire twitter is all bad vibes. All her energy seems weighty, negative, and serious. She is just bad vibes to me. 

A lot of the Chicago queens are like that. All they do is pick fights with people on Twitter all day

11 minutes ago, Stardom said:

A lot of the Chicago queens are like that. All they do is pick fights with people on Twitter all day

vixen-drag-race.gif

I watched again to check my own bias and yeah... Jaida and Jinx won episode 1 for me, even Jinx standing behind Raja was her brand of comedy so it made sense in the performance imo.

Shea's runway got her the win, understandable, but Monet did NOT deserve top 2 or that badge.

Raja doing exactly what I knew Raja would do on All Winners. Whew, the best winner :alexz: 

11 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Shea's runway got her the win, understandable, but Monet did NOT deserve top 2 or that badge.

True, Jaida should've been in the top in her place :supaspaz:

25 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

I watched again to check my own bias and yeah... Jaida and Jinx won episode 1 for me, even Jinx standing behind Raja was her brand of comedy so it made sense in the performance imo.

I thought Monet's outfit for the performance was absolutely hideous and I don't know how it didn't get called out. 

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

:coffee:

-

After EP2, Personally I thought Raja stomped much harder than Trinity. Raja displayed diverse comedy takes & wit with both of her characters; meanwhile Trinity was only smart enough hide the same jokes with different characters. Yes she's funny & knew how to slide in some quick liners but not to the extent that she deserve her top placement. Who's cawk is she riding hard to the top this time? 

7 minutes ago, mindbender said:

I thought Monet's outfit for the performance was absolutely hideous and I don't know how it didn't get called out. 

Her runway look was ugly as well, bottom boot of the week by a landslide :sistrens:

This is the level of ***** I expect to see on an All Winners season.

Please cast a GORGEOUS, SUPER VILLAIN that's so good she cant be denied.

17 minutes ago, ZORBIT said:

:coffee:

-

After EP2, Personally I thought Raja stomped much harder than Trinity. Raja displayed diverse comedy takes & wit with both of her characters; meanwhile Trinity was only smart enough hide the same jokes with different characters. Yes she's funny & knew how to slide in some quick liners but not to the extent that she deserve her top placement. Who's cawk is she riding hard to the top this time? 

Well thats the reason I didnt think AS girls shouldve been on a winners season.

Shea / Monet / Trinity have learned a LOT after filming two seasons and it is already showing tbh. They know the staging, lighting, and etc better because they just have had more time with it and in the workroom overall.

Trinitys snatch game so perfect, because it was well-timed and thought out, but I know she practiced it with questions Ru would likely ask because shes a perfectionist in her mind.

2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

This post is literal Shea vibes :laugh:

The bad behavior of the other contestants you point out is much less visible than someone's actual personality in our faces every week on a TV screen or social media platform. That's why it triggers a reaction. 

27 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Please cast a GORGEOUS, SUPER VILLAIN that's so good she cant be denied.

That's miss THICK and juicy but the fans ruined her too :weeps:

5 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

She also told Raven don't let the foundation hit you on the way out :toofunny2:

Screaming :rip: Ugh love her so much! 

2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

There comes the racist accusations.

My fave queens are Bob and Monet, I love Jaida and lots of other black queens, the fact that I don't like Shea's attitude has nothing to do with the fact that she's black and you throwing around the word racist is doing nothing but diminishing the weight of word.

Have a talk to yourself please

TheOnlyOne
1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

Cmon now sis, that's not checking your bias, that's just confirming it.

Imagine truly thinking Jinkx standing there like a forgotten sim character in the middle of a DANCE performance is a good thing. You're just making excuses for her tbh. It wasn't even just behind Raja, at any point she's in the background she's serving off-beat and half-assed choreography. Jinkxy gave one of the better verses for sure but she's nowhere near close to earning a top 2 spot with the overall performance. Monet & Shea won because they gave great verses and command the stage in the group performance. There's a reason Jinkx and Jaida were shoved to the back during every chorus number while Monet & Shea took the lead. 

• ATRL Moderator

Honestly Jaida deserved the win over Monet because if they were gonna clock Yvie's wig they should have clocked Monet's ugly Scorpion cosplay!

Yeah this Jinkx was good in Ep 1 narrative .... did we watch the same show? She did nothing and then gave a Utica verse/performance :rip: 

22 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Honestly Jaida deserved the win over Monet because if they were gonna clock Yvie's wig they should have clocked Monet's ugly Scorpion cosplay!

!!!

Jaida was robbed in EP1. Monet looked a hot mess and was not memorable in the challenge at all. Being WoW's lapdog is really paying off for her I guess.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.