RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

the kiis if the vixenbots make naysha queen of the fame game :ahh:

and follow by rupaul crowing kandy :ahh:

can yall imagine? :ahh:

• Haha 2

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

jaymes payola was so jarring, like what the point??

Naysha performance was cricket, she really allergic to serving :bibliahh:

• Like 2

My Top 2.

Lala Ri and Jessica Wild. (Kahanna was close).

Anyway, I voted for Lala x8 and Jessica x2.

:gaycat2:

8 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

My Top 2.

Lala Ri and Jessica Wild. (Kahanna was close).

Anyway, I voted for Lala x24 and Jessica x2.

:gaycat2:

fixed. :gaycat2:

Not y'all judging Jayme's talent show, she was cute and funny

yeah someone lip-sync and dancing is something we've never seen on the show before :coffee2:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Not yall acting like Jessica's and Kahanna's performances were anything extraordinary. Lala was the clear standout but everyone else was pretty much neck and neck.

Lala gonna win for having the worst runway package of all time I could not believe it 

• Haha 1

Successica winning 95K and Jimbo winning the crown + 215K is the only correct outcome. If Lala He wins because of this twist...

• Like 1

Gave my 10 votes to Jaymes TITANsfield, since EMPRESSica needs no help of mine, since she's the true fan fave... my charitable soul :cries:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

Successica winning 95K and Jimbo winning the crown + 215K is the only correct outcome. If Lala He wins because of this twist...

Lala could have a x25 multiplier and she would still lose the vote 

10 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Gave my 10 votes to Jaymes TITANsfield, since EMPRESSica needs no help of mine, since she's the true fan fave... my charitable soul :cries:

This is exactly how AS3's voting happened :ahh:
Everybody just assumed that the best one (Jessica, obviously) would win the vote so they vote for others and then we end up with Trixie as the winner lol!

18 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

This is exactly how AS3's voting happened :ahh:
Everybody just assumed that the best one (Jessica, obviously) would win the vote so they vote for others and then we end up with Trixie as the winner lol!

Yeah but no one here is detrimental to society like T*rd

• Haha 1

Now that the season is basically over do you guys think the hate/harshness the fan base had towards this cast when it was announced was justified? Did they prove they were deserving of being on All Stars and display excellence? 

Does Bob read ATRL or something because you all were just talking about where they are rn and speculating if they’re filming something, right after this Bob just posted on IG a pic of them from the cruise with the caption “all winners” :rip:

Bob is you read ATRL include the word “smoothie” in your next tweet

mess not yall voting for Jaymes :skull:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

People having the gall to announce they are voting for Jaymes I could puke everywhere 

• Haha 2

Mother Kasha winning a cute coin for herself :jonnycat: Love this for her

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Anvarie said:

Now that the season is basically over do you guys think the hate/harshness the fan base had towards this cast when it was announced was justified? Did they prove they were deserving of being on All Stars and display excellence? 

The hate was justified. Mid season. Mid cast. Half of them gave up or had no confidence. Darieanne, Kahanna and Heidi embarrassed themselves. Naysha & Monica were jokes. A top 2 with production faves Kandy & Jimbo….might as well just had them compete against each other for a season. 

It will be forgotten when it’s all said and done with the quickness. AS8 sits right next to AS5 as the worst installments of the franchise. 

GIMME THAT FILLER, PEW PEW PEW

Kahanna had messy moments but, Jimbo aside, she also probably gained the most from appearing on this season. She and Jessica.

The way Lala could sue for sexual harassment in the workplace and it could stand… Alexis truly is a horny creep :rip:

• Like 1

Monica :deadbanana4: girl...

LaLa and Alexis ate the talent show :clap3: Kasha's and Jessica's numbers were cute too!

I voted for Jessica 40 times because this riggory has GOT to stop.

MKD should have been top 2, at least!

and let’s not forget, the fame games isn’t JUSF about the talent show. Lala was good but her runway package is tragic. Jessica is the star of the season and deserves the win. But I’m not mad at a Darrien win. Jaymes was ok but top 2 of the night? That was weird for me. 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.