RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

I love Dida's personality and I want her to thrive so badddd but what the **** was she seeing in the mirror before stepping out? :deadbanana4:

Eye makeup serving Boss & CEO's new mug and styling by Helen Keller

Dida's drag is the type that thrives OFF the internet and away from cameras :rip: not that it would look any less busted in person but at least then her personality would distract from it

i have to commend her for staunchly refusing to update her aesthetic

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Rigalo said:

Well I think after this season we all have to agree they must do something differently with how they do elims. It’s obvious they kept jimbo out of the bottom this season because of what happened on UKvsTW. I just can’t believe production so blatantly let one girl run away with the whole competition :rip: 

They are clearly scrapping the bottom of the barrel for LSA. Besides that, LSA format SUCKS ass. I like the idea that the winner of the week saves one of the bttm 3 and then the remaining two lipsync 

What challenge did Jimbo deserve bottom for? The only one I can see is Rusical and even then she didn't do half bad in it.

The LSA format does suck, I agree. Bring back the top 2 lipsync for the legacy

• Like 3

I think a smaller cast for all stars with maybe a few non elimination episodes at first so we don’t have people like Derek Berry going home first episode who could’ve brought great drama.

Then have the lipsync for your legacy again and go down to a top 3. Then top two lipsync for the crown. 

Edited by Dula Peep

2 hours ago, Rigalo said:

It's obvious they kept jimbo out of the bottom this season because of what happened on UKvsTW.

It's actually even more obvious how Jimbo kept herself out of the bottom by placing high OR winning the episodes 7 times out of 10. The only "possible" bottom could have been the Rusical but her runway clearly saved her so let's all deal with that and move on.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bestfiction said:

What challenge did Jimbo deserve bottom for? The only one I can see is Rusical and even then she didn't do half bad in it.

The LSA format does suck, I agree. Bring back the top 2 lipsync for the legacy

I forgot she was in the bottom this week :rip: :rip: :rip: 

but yes besides this week, I thought she and Jaymes were the least entertaining in the Rusical 

This poor girl is DELUDING herself so much to the point I feel bad for her

like EVERYONE knows Jimbo will win :skull:  

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

It's actually even more obvious how Jimbo kept herself out of the bottom by placing high OR winning the episodes 7 times out of 10. The only "possible" bottom could have been the Rusical but her runway clearly saved her so let's all deal with that and move on.

She’s doing the best but it’s just weird to me that the producers didn’t throw her in the bottom earlier on in the competition to “even” things out a little, or given one of her wins to someone else. Like last week she had three more wins than everyone else in the competition with no bottoms? She’s completely dominated and I feel like we don’t normally see that because it’s just… not fun to know who the winner of a competition show is 4 episodes in. Even when Sasha smashed S15 many ppl thought Anetra could pull it out in the end. Kandy winning doesn’t even seem like an option here lol

This is all productions fault for letting this stuff happen in the past and making the girls do the choosing so I’m not mad at jimbo for it, just my gripe with this season 

Edited by Rigalo

Nothing against Kandy and I would not call myself a hater but she's not top 2 material. Hell not even top 3 (although I am very glad Alexis Snake got what she deserved). 

I am sad Jessica left but in any case nobody had a chance against Jimbo so I really hope she gets to snatch Queen of the Fame Games (when does voting start?, I wanna make sure I support this Latina legend).

I gotta say Kandy should really be grateful to Kookie cause she sold TF out of her makeover.

1 hour ago, Rigalo said:

Even when Sasha smashed S15 many ppl thought Anetra could pull it out in the end.

I get your whole point but I disagree with this. It was just a perception based on the fact that Anetra was actually THE fan favourite since episode 1. But the crown belonged to Sasha since the day she entered the workroom.

• Thanks 1

No matter how much people were rooting for other contestants, no one was touching SMASHa Colby's crown on S15 :crown:

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, rta1913 said:

Nothing against Kandy and I would not call myself a hater but she's not top 2 material. Hell not even top 3 (although I am very glad Alexis Snake got what she deserved). 

I am sad Jessica left but in any case nobody had a chance against Jimbo so I really hope she gets to snatch Queen of the Fame Games (when does voting start?, I wanna make sure I support this Latina legend).

I gotta say Kandy should really be grateful to Kookie cause she sold TF out of her makeover.

Kandi wasn’t even top 6 material this season :skull: it is WILD that people like Jaymes were critiqued for their runways while Kandi got away with one of the most repetitive packages we’ve ever seen :skull:

• Like 3

Kandy this season is one of the most obvious examples of favoritism on Drag Race ever. Kandi’s runways were obnoxiously repetitive, but Jaymes receives that exact critique instead of her. The runways prevented Kasha from getting so much as a high placement in the SNL challenge she could have rightfully won, but Kandi’s runways never held her back from getting wins or high placements. And then Kandi winning the Rusical was such a joke, she barely did anything compared to people like Alexis and Lala.

Man this season is terrible lol.

• Like 4

Kandy is actually one of my favorite queens, I love when she appears on things like the Pit Stop or Roscoe’s, and I find her energy and outlook on life really joyful and inspiring. I love Kandy. I also love Darienne and Naysha. None of them did very well this season. But it’s not their fault. This season was cursed.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Rigalo said:

She’s doing the best but it’s just weird to me that the producers didn’t throw her in the bottom earlier on in the competition to “even” things out a little, or given one of her wins to someone else. Like last week she had three more wins than everyone else in the competition with no bottoms? She’s completely dominated and I feel like we don’t normally see that because it’s just… not fun to know who the winner of a competition show is 4 episodes in. Even when Sasha smashed S15 many ppl thought Anetra could pull it out in the end. Kandy winning doesn’t even seem like an option here lol

This is all productions fault for letting this stuff happen in the past and making the girls do the choosing so I’m not mad at jimbo for it, just my gripe with this season 

i know we've all accepted that DR is reality tv more so than it is a competition show, but man, i'd kill for there to be a season where it isn't immediately obvious who the winner is going to be

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Why would they force Jimbo to be in the button?

She did extremely well during her season, she wasn't in the bottom because she didn't deserve to be in the bottom (I can only agree that she should've been in the bottom in the Rusical), it's not Jimbo's fault that basically everything (other than Jessica and arguably Alexis) didn't do well this season :rip:

• ATRL Moderator

could jimbo's #team post overtake antera's? 168k likes with ten days until the finale 

great episode, using bukaky to eliminate jimbo's competition but bringing out pryanka to stomp her :clap3:

I believe the only reason they eliminated Jessica is to give her fame game win. She would've lost to Jimbo in the finale so that's how she's gonna get her prize :gaycat1:

• Like 1

On 7/10/2023 at 5:07 AM, Bimbo said:

I love Dida's personality and I want her to thrive so badddd but what the **** was she seeing in the mirror before stepping out? :deadbanana4:

Eye makeup serving Boss & CEO's new mug and styling by Helen Keller

NOT boss & CEO :bibliahh: 

spacer.png

On 7/10/2023 at 6:05 AM, Hephaestus said:

Dida is the OG LaLa Ri but with slightly better runways let's be real.

Dida being crunchy since her debut but still having slightly better runways despite her season being a decade ago is honestly so sad for Lala :deadbanana2:

At that point it’s not even budget, it’s just taste level. 

she is something else but 

6 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

could jimbo's #team post overtake antera's? 168k likes with ten days until the finale 

The anetra obsession will never make sense to me :rip:

a glorified jax

On 7/10/2023 at 7:21 AM, Whis said:

This poor girl is DELUDING herself so much to the point I feel bad for her

like EVERYONE knows Jimbo will win :skull:  

Maybe she meant

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.