RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | The National Drag Convention Roast

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Trixie is a great Pit Stop host, but it's not worth it if she's going to use it to force her celebrity friends down our throats. We wanna hear from actual drag queens

• Thanks 3

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd seen a post that spoiled the top two,

so I was expecting a lot of Angeria

and then I didn't laugh once :deadbanana:

On 6/14/2024 at 7:16 AM, Subomie said:

And I-

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952p6knopsi9ynwjx3fjl0reao7nypnfijtwrefurpj&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

And the worst part about it was that the jokes aren't that funny- Gotmik easily had the worst set lol

12 hours ago, Eric. said:

Also poor Jorgeous looked PRESSED in that chair after she wasn't called a winner. They hyped her up so much and then didn't give her the win. 

Jorgeous was super plucked, visibly! Understandably so because they gassed her up so much and it was a good set. The problem is I that mini challenge star definitely blocked her from getting a star this challenge because OBVIOUSLY, production has their storyline they will never budge on forcing, and they definitely didn't want to give Jorgeous 3 stars as she's not one of their pre-planned finalist. It's so sad how they get production has genuinely ruined this competition show. Let the talents speak for themselves.

11 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

Also it would've been a better use of Nina's $25k runway stipend to have just set it on fire because what are these runways :doc:

Perfect example of how no amount of money can buy you good taste. It's sad because she really just is an ugly and messy queen. Oh well…

12 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

at this point I'm really just watching to talk about it in here :skull: 

same

I don't even watch the actual episode (I did for both the ball and snatch game this season, and confirmed this show has in fact gotten so phony and stale. dragula >>>). now I watch drag race through the Pit Stop, like another atrler mentioned. Before that I just looked up the runways on Oh Edie's youtube channel, like another user said

the way they let roxxy + vanjie win twice in an episode, but didnt do the same for jorgeous is kinda wild

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator

Now it's even more bizarre how weepy Gottmik was in Untucked. Like girl, who cares if the judges didn't love your set when you copy and pasted the whole thing? :bibliahh: She should have just been relieved they didn't clock the plagiarism.

• Haha 3

Nnn jokes are always reused. Not y'all acting brand new :confused: it's common for comedians

they all hire writers for the reading challenge and roast 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Whatever happened to having queens in the pit stop? Now it's a parade of Trixie's Z-list friends. 

:suburban:

calling Ali Wong z-tier is... wild :dies:

also, parade... how? the last time Trixie had one of her friends there was Orville Peck, that was for S16E07.

At least Peck is drag-adjacent in a way (compared to Ali W.), but I don't see why we couldn't see more ex-guest judges appear on the Pit Stop. especially ones that actually watch the show and appreciate the art form.

now what I find wild about Ali being there is how they tried to hype it up, I expected Michelle or any of the rotating judges that haven't appeared yet :deadbanana:

• Like 3

• ATRL Moderator

:biblionny:

Not them hyping up an "extra fierce guest" on Pit Stop and it's not even a drag queen :skull: I wanted Miss Fiercalicious!

• Haha 1

I just realized that during the rehearsal Plastique read the jokes she wrote there and during the roast she read the ones she brought from home

:ahh:

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

the way they let roxxy + vanjie win twice in an episode, but didnt do the same for jorgeous is kinda wild

Didn't Yvie or Raja win the episode they were given a star? Not the first time but I kind of saw it coming for them. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ainadalkaz said:

calling Ali Wong z-tier is... wild :dies:

also, parade... how? the last time Trixie had one of her friends there was Orville Peck, that was for S16E07.

At least Peck is drag-adjacent in a way (compared to Ali W.), but I don't see why we couldn't see more ex-guest judges appear on the Pit Stop. especially ones that actually watch the show and appreciate the art form.

now what I find wild about Ali being there is how they tried to hype it up, I expected Michelle or any of the rotating judges that haven't appeared yet :deadbanana:

I like Ali Wong and I'm looking forward to watching Pit Stop but I'm kind of wondering why they hyped it up this much. Orville Peck made sense since he was a guest judge (I think he was a guest judge in that season too but I might be misremembering). 

8 hours ago, Puttanesca said:

This cast is so boring Ru has to step in next week to show them how it's done oooop

This is a great cast even all stars 2 cast would be boring as **** in this format. It was cute for all winners as maybe a one off thing but there is no world where Nina deserve these free passes week after week. 

Edited by Lord Gaga

3 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

:biblionny:

Not them hyping up an "extra fierce guest" on Pit Stop and it's not even a drag queen :skull: I wanted Miss Fiercalicious!

They're saving her as a fill in for when Ru retires.

• Like 1

Also, Roxxxy's new mug is HORRIFYING. As in literally, she looks like a corpse. Those awful light-colored contacts and whatever makeup she uses makes her look grey.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lord Gaga said:

This is a great cast even all stars 2 cast would be boring as **** in this format. It was cute for all winners as maybe a one off thing but there is no world where Nina deserve these free passes week after week. 

Yeah you're right. I should have said the season is boring and not the cast lol.

In any case, can't wait to see mama Ru give them acting tips next week.

7 hours ago, Giancor said:

Nnn jokes are always reused. Not y'all acting brand new :confused: it's common for comedians

That's kinda the issue. She's legit rich and didn't hire any writer, she just took out her ipad, wrote down every single joke from one known comedian and called it her own :skull:

4 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

I like Ali Wong and I'm looking forward to watching Pit Stop but I'm kind of wondering why they hyped it up this much. Orville Peck made sense since he was a guest judge (I think he was a guest judge in that season too but I might be misremembering). 

Ali Wong was the guest judge in the episode where Anetra and MMM lip synced.

Edited by ALittleGauche

This episode had me howling for Jorgeous and Angeria… maybe season 14 wasn't as bad as I thought 

-Why was gotmik so quiet in untucked. She looked so in her head. Meh. Hate when queens don't say how they feel. 
-Jorgeous robbed, she had a fully realized character and stunner runway 

-Shannel would never make it past the first episode if this was a regular format season 

-Roxy has had awful fashion and makeup. This forced appreciation for older queens is so funny. Yeah no thx. 
-vanjie was probably the worst dressed along Nina and Shannel. 
-plastique slayed the runway and her delivery was very "read the paper" for me. Good material but lacked more character. 

Great cast. Loving the season so far. Hate that there are no stakes though. Something has to change.

11 hours ago, Giancor said:

Yeah reused by the same comedians who said it first. :rip:
Gottmik's plagiarism is even worse than Mimi Imfurst's. Like least have some decency to edit them a bit and not copy the whole beat, damn.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.