RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | The National Drag Convention Roast

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Reminder that Anetra is the fan favorite who has 100k more followers than alleged legend Sasha Colby despite being an unknown queen with only 8k followers before the season started and WILL be winning the fan vote if she makes top 4. 

as did mik and gigi hihi

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

Forgot to mention, the make over challenge is notorious for rigging for the story line sake, so it's hard to see who could go home next week honestly.

Luxx, Mistress and Loosey have their own storyline with their beef with each other, Sasha won't be eliminated for sure, and Anetra has her underdog storyline. So who knows.

I would bet money Loosey goes home next week. It really just feels like they aren’t taking her seriously as a competitor

I think Luxx and Loosey will lipsync next week based on the promo alone. Or maybe Luxx will win the challenge and Loosey will lipsync and be eliminated. But the episode appears to be focused on their beef :celestial5:

3 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I think Luxx and Loosey will lipsync next week based on the promo alone. Or maybe Luxx will win the challenge and Loosey will lipsync and be eliminated. But the episode appears to be focused on their beef :celestial5:

I think the promo is making it appear like Loosey chose all (or maybe just Luxx’s) the girls partners and she gave Luxx the bad one. If that’s the case they’ll leap on the moment to have Luxx overcome the sabotage and win the challenge while putting Loosey in the bottom to humiliate her 

2 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

I think the promo is making it appear like Loosey chose all (or maybe just Luxx’s) the girls partners and she gave Luxx the bad one. If that’s the case they’ll leap on the moment to have Luxx overcome the sabotage and win the challenge while putting Loosey in the bottom to humiliate her 

They could go either way: giving Luxx the win to overcome Loosey's sabotage or make them both lipsync to feed on their rivalry.

2 minutes ago, Venice B said:

They could go either way: giving Luxx the win to overcome Loosey's sabotage or make them both lipsync to feed on their rivalry.

I hope Loosey sends her home, but based on Luxx’s confidence outside of the show it seems like she made it to the end 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Historically the fan votes really don't matter. It's utilized more for social media engagement than actually deciding on a winner. The show always crowns who they set out to from the beginning regardless.

jinkx (unfortunately) won the as7 fan vote

ra'jah won the canvtw fan vote

blu somehow won the ukvtw fan vote

kylie won the as6 fan vote

danny won the uk4 fan vote

willow won the s14 fan vote

symone had more fan support than kandy

Just now, Unoriginal said:

but most of these queens also did better than their peers during the finale so :michael:

4 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

i agree. the narcissistic bad vibes coming from luxx and mistress... you can see the moments they are gaslighting loosey. she is an easy target for them though with her high school traumas so there's definitely a psychodynamic play going on and even salina pointed that out with how they are feeding off of that energy like two narcissists. there's so much to be said about how they are playing that out unconsciously but i fear it's too much to comprehend for the fans who are living for the DrAmA and ofc the producers need a villain for their narrative :snowman:

I can't help but feel the same. Especially I think Mistress (?) saying "Go Salina eat her up" during the lipsync felt really mean-spirited. Like let them battle it out on their own

Especially considering that in Untucked she's like "I'm not coming for her with a malicious intent"

Edited by bestfiction

8 hours ago, Bicassie said:

Everyone acting like its decided that Sasha is winning forgot about how Sasha Velour snatched the win from Shea in S9…. :coffee2:

It's a given at this point. They need Mistress, Lux and Anetra for All Stars. Sashas storyline is just made for the win. She's not good TV but the most polished. Give her the crown and off with her :cm:

Neither Sasha nor Luxx have been in the bottom/low correct? If they make it past next episode they’ll be the first US queens since Bianca to make it that without low placements?

It feels a bit weird if they end up with such a flawless track record because they haven’t necessarily dominated the competition IMO. 

• ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Neither Sasha nor Luxx have been in the bottom/low correct? If they make it past next episode they’ll be the first US queens since Bianca to make it that without low placements?

It feels a bit weird if they end up with such a flawless track record because they haven’t necessarily dominated the competition IMO. 

Sasha was LOW last week. Mistress has also only been LOW once, no bottoms.

7 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Sasha's already been low and Luxx surpassed Bianca's record of most episodes without placing below safe. 

2 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Sasha was LOW last week. Mistress has also only been LOW once, no bottoms.

3 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Sasha was low bottom

2 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Sasha's already been low and Luxx surpassed Bianca's record of most episodes without placing below safe. 

Oh yes, I forgot about Sasha’s low placement. One more week for Luxx then. Unless she pulls a Jinkx and falls into the bottom at the last hurdle. 

1 hour ago, Unoriginal said:

But Crystal M., Jujubee, Bimini, Ella, etc also all won their votes too. I don’t think production cares that much about the fan vote, it’s just that recently the winners have been the fan favorites too. 

I think it’s also time to accept that the age of Drag Race IG followers is over. Anetra is only at 350k or so, which is great, but it pales in comparison to s13 and before. How were the S14 girls doing at this point, does Anetra have the potential to surpass even Willow? :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Unoriginal said:

And all of them, with the exception of Blu, were clearly productions picks to win since the get-go. :foxaylove3: IIRC, Bimini won the UK2 fan vote, but they still went on to crown Lawrence in the end. 

The fan votes usually are in line, sometimes they're not, regardless the show always goes with their winner over SMs.

I don’t like excessive highlight but why dies it work on Sasha 

22 hours ago, TROPICUM said:

Mistress Isabelle Brooks;

Charisma

Serve Mtv GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race,

Uniqueness

Serve Drag Race GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Nerve

Talent

Winner of RuPaul's Drag Race Season 15,

First Plus Size Winner

First Texas Winner*

First Davenport Winner*

First Mexican-descent/Latinx Winner

Season 15 Fashion GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

*main US seasons

:clap3:

This time Sasha was totally robbed of a win lol she was so amazing and was on char ALL the time 

Glad flaccid **** is finally OUT but it wouldve been a kii if they had sent LOOSA home :bibliahh: 

next episode about to be a kii tho luxx and mib are pushing it a lil at least in the edit. it was also a kii when **** pointed out that loosa said her name when she was just crying on her shoulder in the werk room ksksksksk and luxxxs speech just to drag loosa :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

Luxx beat that record this ep.

3 hours ago, Anvarie said:

Yeah, the way Cuxx says something along the lines of "that's why you never try to sabotage me, it always backfires" or something (paraphrasing) makes me think it's something she says after winning the challenge, or dropping LaDookie to the bottom while she escapes it yet again :mazen:

7 hours ago, Edit0rz said:

Tbh she should be grateful because Luxx should of gone home on the Lollapalooza.

The producers have 0 issues with rigging things towards Yuxx's favor and the lipsync in the threeway lipsync where both Jaxxx and FaDnetra both stomped her out, where they used the excuse "idk I guess Suxx just embodied the song? slay" excuse.

These makeover challenges always have shady results, have there been any where the rightful winner actually won? Crystal Meth robbed :chick2:

2 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

And this is exactly why you all need to stop paying attention to High/Low placements :skull: the only placements that matter are WIN and BTM2 

Glad she’s making fun of those ridiculous fans:bibliahh:

3 hours ago, Relampago. said:

But Crystal M., Jujubee, Bimini, Ella, etc also all won their votes too. I don’t think production cares that much about the fan vote, it’s just that recently the winners have been the fan favorites too. 

I think it’s also time to accept that the age of Drag Race IG followers is over. Anetra is only at 350k or so, which is great, but it pales in comparison to s13 and before. How were the S14 girls doing at this point, does Anetra have the potential to surpass even Willow? :deadbanana4:

Instagram is kind of dying, and zoomers are not really interested in Drag Race going by the ABYSMAL TikTok numbers these queens (except for the tWINS) are getting. The age of 1 million followers for just reaching the finale is over. Hell, not even 300k at this point. 

If Anetra wins she's definitely getting over Willow tho. But it took would have took her two viral moments + a win to do so. What "viral" moment helped Gigi or Gottmik get to where they are at? Like they gave nothing all season long. 

Edited by Melquiades

3 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

They both have been only LOW

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.