RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | The National Drag Convention Roast

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Mistress and Luxx jumping Loosey :deadbanana2:

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, WeFoundWill said:

Why is this ***** talking about it being Marcias time a long time ago :bibliahh:EsTitties is one of the worst contestants in AGES please seek some self reflection 

Wrong, Salina is a strong contestant, you’re just one of those “fans” who can’t see past the edit or form your own opinions.

Salina absolutely shouldn’t have been in the bottom for the first design challenge or for the interview challenge. Her only deserved bottom placement so far was the ball.

“She was in the bottom several times, so she MUST be bad!”

You have the critical thinking skills of a child

And production clearly doesn’t favor Salina, but she washed both Lux and Malaysia so hard they couldn’t even edit around it :rip:

Neither is Mistress if she thinks she can threaten throwing a lipsync against Malaysia to keep her out of the bottom 2.

ok i love them separate but whenever luxx and mistress dogpile on a girl it gives me strong ptsd to the mean girls in middle school :rip: I know its "drag" and its all in good fun but Idk :deadbanana4:

Loosey's got the worst edit since... Milk in AS3? Brita? idk :deadbanana4: poor girl

Lemme stream Let Loose

24 minutes ago, period sis said:

ok i love them separate but whenever luxx and mistress dogpile on a girl it gives me strong ptsd to the mean girls in middle school :rip: I know its "drag" and its all in good fun but Idk :deadbanana4:

That wasn't even as bad as what the season 2 and season 3 queens used to say to each other.

Now I'm imagining the Heathers bullying Loosey :ahh:

Edited by Riot

1 hour ago, Rotunda said:

Roxxxy vs. Alyssa was just a really horrifically edited lip sync. It literally does seem like Roxxxy spends half the lip sync just standing in one spot and whipping her hair while Alyssa doesn’t seem like she knows the words. 

The hair move saved Roxxy, she was going home imho. Ru was/is obsessed with Alyssa and knew the Alyssa vs Coco moment was still brewing.

Also, people are forgetting that was Alyssas first time in the bottom, same as Roxxy and each had one Maxi win at that point.

I'll never forgive the producers for their mind games on Loosey, she's such a lovable and talented camp queen that I was so ready to see Flourish (esp as I related to her bullying story in School) after the show but they had to mistreat her and give her a bad rep, who knows what her narrative amongst the crazy DR fans will be after the show, hopefully she doesn't get phi phi'd at least

30 minutes ago, period sis said:

They were just being real :deadbanana2: Loosey just overreacted. Real bullying/mean girl behavior would send Looser through an spiral :deadbanana:

Also, let us NOT forget Ms Roxxy had to stand on stage and deliver her SOB STORY with FAKE TEARS because she KNEW her ass was going home. :deadvision:

Luckily Katya reminded her of it in due time. :coffee2:

Edited by satellites.™

19 minutes ago, theoghon said:

I'll never forgive the producers for their mind games on Loosey, she's such a lovable and talented camp queen that I was so ready to see Flourish (esp as I related to her bullying story in School) after the show but they had to mistreat her and give her a bad rep, who knows what her narrative amongst the crazy DR fans will be after the show, hopefully she doesn't get phi phi'd at least

She’ll have a good AS run I think. I think it’s a good setup for if she can “let loose” in a future season.

Edited by Rotunda

That Satelites poster says some rly cringe things lmao

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, bestfiction said:

Loosey's got the worst edit since... Milk in AS3? Brita? idk :deadbanana4: poor girl

Lemme stream Let Loose

:dies: it’s bad but it honestly makes me like her a lot more.  I don’t see a nasty backlash for her  ala Brita.  

56 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

The hair move saved Roxxy, she was going home imho. Ru was/is obsessed with Alyssa and knew the Alyssa vs Coco moment was still brewing.

Also, people are forgetting that was Alyssas first time in the bottom, same as Roxxy and each had one Maxi win at that point.

50 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Also, let is NOT forget Ms Roxxy had to stand on sage and deliver her SOB STORY with FAKE TEARS because she KNEW her ass was going home. :deadvision:

Luckily Katya reminded her of it in due time. :coffee2:

Your spill :clap3:

There was NO WAY Ru was gonna send Alyssa home before she had the chance to face Coco off in a lip sync (which is exactly what ended up happening) and Roxxy knew it, that’s why she pulled out all the stunts to stay.

Didn't Ru say that he was actually going to save just Roxxxy but after her breakdown he felt bad for Alyssa and saved her too? I think it was on his podcast with Michelle? Or maybe Reddit lied.

35 minutes ago, madonnas said:

:dies: it’s bad but it honestly makes me like her a lot more.  I don’t see a nasty backlash for her  ala Brita.  

Yeah the fandom reception is pretty warm this time around, I see a lot of Let Loose memes and Loosey is in on a joke nn

1 hour ago, madonnas said:

I wonder why :huh:

They weren’t going to let Roxxxy go when she was giving excellent drama and free underdog payola to Stinkx. 

Roxxxy not winning S5 was rigga morris but if she would have won, we’d have missed out on her iconic AS2 run. All things happen for a reason.

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Solaris said:

I wonder why :huh:

I mean her edit is diff than Brita in the way that Brita was pressed at other girls she deemed less inferior but yeah I think if Loosey weren’t white the fandom would hate her.  

Brita was misunderstood tbh. She’s a good drag queen.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.