RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | The National Drag Convention Roast

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Shannel is coming to steal the world's hearts and purses once again :heart2:

roxxxy-as9-entrance.gif

this entrance lewk was boxxy dowN

Idgi

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Idgi

Was it Boxxxy? Mandrews?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Idgi

It's S2 daytime business womana at a strip club realness sis, get into it :gaycat1:

• Haha 1

Shannel looks like Blu in that promo :rip:

12 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

Shannel looks like Blu in that promo :rip:

disheartened to have the same thot upon seeing it

Not a fan of the new mug on mothA 

2 hours ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

The cast is a bit of a letdown. I think Angeria, Shannel and Roxxxy are great pics, Feels too early to see Vanjie and Jorgious again, Plastique is kinda like Blair St Clair not untalented but a bit boring and I doubt she'd be a strong contender, 

Nina west :rip:, I was a Mik defender on her season but only because the negativity she got was so obviously transphobic. Mik had a decent run on her season but she was helped out by production a few times and was never gonna win. She won't win this season either I'm sure and is doing fine atm so why bring her back? 

If they are only gonna have eight contestants and it's non elimination then I'd expect them to have included more big personalities. 

Vanjie was on 5 years ago! It's been awhile in my opinion and I've missed her. But I agree overall, I am a little let down. 

However, when compared to the like of AS8 and some of AS6, at least all the girls can be justified as all stars. 

• Like 2

I saw this cast leak last year yet somehow I'm still disappointed, lol. It feels like a continuation of whatever they were trying to give us with season 8. I like that they're paying all the queens a good amount of money though, and the promos look insanely good. :eek:

I'm only truly excited about Gottmik because I know she's gonna bring the ART/FASHION. It's also nice to see two veterans again (Shannel and Roxxxy). I used to like Nina but now I'm not sure what to think about her, but I guess I'm gonna give her the benefit of the doubt. That reddit post kinda ruined Vanjie for me too. Season 14 is one of my favorites yet they chose two of my least favorites of the cast. :katie: And there are no words to describe how much Blahstique bores the **** out of me. My god. :mazen:

Anyway, can't wait for France S3 cast reveal. :fan:

Edited by ToMmY

also since it's non-elim i'm assuming production is gonna make sure all of the 8 girls have at least one top 2 placement, what riggory are they gonna have to pull for NiNO or BOREgeous

Excited for Jorgeous to win the ball and has everyone fuming :gaycat4:

• Like 1

A lot of people were disappointed with the casting of AS6 too but that turned out to be a great season, so maybe this will be the same :michael:

It is certainly NOT worse than the AS5 cast

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, mindbender said:

Vanjie was on 5 years ago! It's been awhile in my opinion and I've missed her. But I agree overall, I am a little let down. 

However, when compared to the like of AS8 and some of AS6, at least all the girls can be justified as all stars. 

Yeah I guess that's a good point. Maybe it's just because she was on two seasons back to back. I like Vanjie and I'm sure she will be entertaining but I feel like she'd work better with a different group idk. 

I think what's turning me off with this whole charity/no eliminations thing is that there is nobody really HUNGRY for the crown. no real "competition" aspect... this is RuPauls Drag RACE.. I want these girls to compete!

Queens like Mistress, Luxx, Loosey, Daya, Denali.. those are queens who would battle and want to win. I'd rather wait for an All Stars where those queens are ready then go through this "drag showcase" kind of vibe they have for this season.. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, KFC said:

ruwind-a-reminder-of-whats-afoot-v0-3eao

Spoiler tag would be appreciated :heart:

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, KFC said:

Possibly the most relatable thing she ever did

Focus on her evils sisterns :pig:

• Like 1

Oh so we had to give up eliminations and stakes for THAT cast? as in if we had a different mayhaps better talented cast we could have had a normal season? a nightmare.

My only last hope is the judging isn't like AS7 cause TF, I cannot take a whole season of pretending each one of these queens are the best of the best.

14 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Girl, please. 

You'll be watching the season right alongside the rest of us phaguettes.

:clack:

ClockT, still gonna complain till I can complain about the judging instead

:clack:

18 minutes ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

Oh so we had to give up eliminations and stakes for THAT cast? as in if we had a different mayhaps better talented cast we could have had a normal season?

Blame the AS8 cast who almost halted production because they weren't happy with the Jimbo payola

nicki.png

5 seconds in and already a meme queen, only GODxxxy CHRISTdrews

roxxxy-as9-entrance.gif

• Like 3

2 hours ago, KFC said:

Who the **** thinks **** like this is funny?? Disgusting pedo pig, she is the reason drag is getting banned.

Edited by dumbsparce
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, KFC said:

more of this please! make drag queens gross lewd perverted and edgy again. ditch the disneyfied role model ish. 

• Thanks 3

I hope everyone is watching the new Untucked episode on WOW!!! Keep up *******. 

• Like 1

Time to make All Stars occur once every 3 years. Too many seasons in such quick succession = mediocrity, I fear :coffee2:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, KFC said:

Divine's true successor. 

:clap3:

When she starts eating dog sh*t in her shows, the crown will truly be hers. 

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.