RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | The National Drag Convention Roast

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

It pains me to say it but I'm so excited to see what Gotmik brings to the runway :duca: she is THE rented fashion girlie. A lot of other girls should be looking at her for tips on how to craft a stunning package, regardless of the fact the garments need to be returned to the fashion houses when the show finishes

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Having to put up with Punina, ASStique, JorgFLEAS,and GotTICKS for an entire season?

I'll watch it, but only to post on here whenever payola strikes.

Well looking at most of the girls you listed… I imagine we'll be seeing you a lot this season :heart: 

Roxxxy entering the workroom in S2 inspired apparel requires a certain level of c*nt and camp that I don't think the other girls possess

roxxxy-as9-entrance.gif

Edited by Hephaestus
  • Like 2

Nina West so turrible 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Roxxxy's make up making her look more like a cross eyed raccoon is such a sad make up glow down

What the **** is up with the makeup this season?

• Like 1

Wait what's the full cast?

49 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Having to put up with Punina, ASStique, JorgFLEAS,and GotTICKS for an entire season?

I'll watch it, but only to post on here whenever payola strikes.

Not Jorfleas :bibliahh:. Maybe my favorite nickname you've used.

• Like 1

wonder who will end up being the Jimbo/Alaska this season in terms of pure domination ... I feel like its between Angeria/Gotmik/Shannel but who knows

Edited by Lightbringer007

4 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Roxy's confessional lewk is giving yassified Trump a bit 

IMG-7904.jpg

It's giving a blonde Adam Lambert

1 hour ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

GotTICKS

:ahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Roxy's confessional lewk is giving yassified Trump a bit 

IMG-7904.jpg

Roxxxy has always been a sexy man, in my opinion. 

:smitten:

• Like 1

This is the worst allstars cast ever and one of the worst Ru casts ever in general. 

• Like 3

Rooting for Angeria, Roxxy and Plastique to do a great job :clap3:I'm sure Gottmik will be payola'd tho.

Oh, Shannel. Mother. 

:jonny4:

I can't wait for her to GAG us again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Shannel is coming to steal the world's hearts and purses once again :heart2:

roxxxy-as9-entrance.gif

• Haha 5

Plastique, Gottmik, Shannel AND RoXXXy?????? oh we are so back

3/8 contestants being from s11 :rip:

I'll tune in for mothers Roxxxy and Shannel :heart2:

6 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

She showed some support for Amy Schumer after Amy had gone on a rant about the Palestine situation. Also there's something about being into feet on stage?

When you combine the kinky performances and the clown-esque disney drag with her many events for children, people are just very confused on what she's about. I think people are lowkey hating on her as if she's a pedo without having any tangible proof. It's... a lot. She genuinely seems like a nice person to me and people have just jumped ship because of their own prejudice. 

That being said, her drag does not align with my taste so this is all just from the little I have seen about her on the reddit pages xoxo

Edited by kataraqueen
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Oh, Shannel. Mother. 

:jonny4:

I can't wait for her to GAG us again. 

It's funny because they genuinely did say all of these things about her as is evident by the judging critiques literally every single week, but somehow they just completely forgot to relay this information back to Shannel herself lmao

10 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

GotMik, oh you FASHION ICON.

Only reason I'm tuning in.

:jonny3:

Plastique looks a HOT ASS MESS by the face, what the **** is the eye makeup? :deadbanana2:

I know it was Naomi who told her to do it, they both look a FOOL, seriously.

Plastique has a great face, no need to ruin it with that dumbass lack of eyeshadow.

I mean it gets uncanny by the time you get to Vanjie

I feel like they think they're serving

Le Kid on X: "sun bleached spongebob https://t.co/JmWvKWvoUX" / X

not everyone can be courtney act

The cast is a bit of a letdown. I think Angeria, Shannel and Roxxxy are great pics, Feels too early to see Vanjie and Jorgious again, Plastique is kinda like Blair St Clair not untalented but a bit boring and I doubt she'd be a strong contender, 

Nina west :rip:, I was a Mik defender on her season but only because the negativity she got was so obviously transphobic. Mik had a decent run on her season but she was helped out by production a few times and was never gonna win. She won't win this season either I'm sure and is doing fine atm so why bring her back? 

If they are only gonna have eight contestants and it's non elimination then I'd expect them to have included more big personalities. 

Gottflop and Nina Meh... Hate this season already. Can't stand their faces and with the no elimination gimmick I have to endure seeing them. :shutup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.