RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | The National Drag Convention Roast

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

8 hours ago, Whis said:

Priyanka is really playing the post-drag race game well, and that for a Canadian girl! 

She works really hard. I give her that 

4 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Can't wait for PriyankNO to FLOP her All Stars Winners 2/3 and have a Roxxy FADndrews/T*rdxie **gtel run, probably worse tbh

She was MID to **** in C1 one and is definitely up there with SCAMlie FRAUXnique SLOPve for bottom of the barrel winners.

yup. Would be happy for pri to get the opportunity but cant wait to see her fail badly :allears:

• Like 1

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Solaris said:

I hate the way you post so much

One of the most tryhard and least funny people in this thread

Like, stop. Whatever you’re going for, it’s not being achieved 

Get her sis! :bibliahh:

• Thumbs Down 1

Turdxie Mattel run on AS? So win? :mazen: I like Priyanka now but no win pls!

• Like 1

I don't think Jaida has the gift of gab. Eureka and and Shangie know how to talk a mile a minute with constant off the wall jokes

Sasha is going to have a sober academic energy tbh. Didactic pontification

Priyanka is gonna be corny with diarrhea of the mouth

I'd be happy to see any of this proved wrong. Shangie really effed up their ish

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Relampago. said:

The girls thought she got a lot of favoritism cause she wasn’t in the bottom in the performance challenge where everyone thought she did horrible, and she was high 

I still don’t understand this, it’s got to me more than receiving praise in one performance. If that’s the case they should hate kandi and Lala, how Lala got a top placement in first episode and the ball I’ll never know.

2 hours ago, Vagabond said:

do you guys remember being in this thread back in 2017 post s9 and everyone would see Aja featuring her drag family and everyone only knew Kandy as Fat Aja. She was memed up until appearing on S13, and I remember seeing consensus be that if they ever cast her, she’d be a first out. Fast forward to her being top 2 on two seasons, even if both were undeserved, is someone of a gag, admittedly. 

I was kind of thinking of this yesterday, especially after hearing the sibling rivalry podcast. Kandy has become so big I almost forget she belonged to the house of aja. I merely connect the dots that they're acquaintances, but I forget Aja was the more popular one for the longest time.

2 hours ago, Solaris said:

Honestly, I do appreciate and understand this explanation. I’ve been on ATRL since 2013. I still don’t personally enjoy the posting style, I think it was left behind for a reason, but I appreciate where you’re coming from. And I apologize for treating you poorly.

You'll have to ask GODsus for forgiveness, not me.

4jYTEI6.thumb.gif.13ce6b8cfbd5dcac5bc6df

• Like 1

Jax vs Robin to In Your Room is the best lip sync from seasons 15 and 14, and Robin was one of the best lip syncers too. Like, Robin was way better in her lip sync than Salina and Amethyst were in any of theirs (except Salina in It‘s All Coming Back to Me Now, but that song was already part of her routine before Drag Race so I don’t consider it fair). Robin could easily have won several lip syncs and been recognized as a lip sync assassin.

It’s Jax’s and Robin’s own faults for doing poorly in the TV part of the competition and causing the viewers to not care about them. :rip:But still, my point is, the In Your Room lip sync is one of the most under-appreciated things in all of Drag Race.

• Like 1

Also, because I’ve watched In Your Room so many times, Jax’s horrible runway from that episode is seared into my brain. Another under-appreciated thing from Drag Race is just how ugly Jax’s tie-dye runway was. It should be as remembered as Lala Ri’s bag suit. :rip:

Also, Robin had one of the best entrance looks of all time, and Jax had one of the worst.

That’s all, thank you.

Jaida Essence Hall on HBO is a good thing.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Lies and disingenuous. My posting is in line with how people (ME!) used to post 11 years ago on this website, if I don't keep the spirit of ATRL before it became the overly sanitized, SNOOZEfest that it is now alive, why even post on ATRL in 2023 :rip:

I'm new here and I am astonished by what you call the ATRL spirit as I feel it's bringing down the whole forum. 

It's not a snooze fest but a place where you can read one of the best discussions about Pop culture, as everyone is bringing facts, their knowledge and their passion. It's also one of the place where I was able to witness the smartest conversation about general topics like the Ukrainian war and other actuality topics. 

Those cheap clapbacks and shades are just not it and are overused by now + Didn't make your post more funny but just soulless. 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

35 minutes ago, Monsieurgedeon said:

I'm new here and I am astonished by what you call the ATRL spirit as I feel it's bringing down the whole forum. 

It's not a snooze fest but a place where you can read one of the best discussions about Pop culture, as everyone is bringing facts, their knowledge and their passion. It's also one of the place where I was able to witness the smartest conversation about general topics like the Ukrainian war and other actuality topics. 

Those cheap clapbacks and shades are just not it and are overused by now + Didn't make your post more funny but just soulless. 

It's literally a thread about drag queens TV show, it's not that serious. @GotMyBlueprint's posting is hilarious and fits perfectly this particular thread. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Femalien said:

I don't think Jaida has the gift of gab. Eureka and and Shangie know how to talk a mile a minute with constant off the wall jokes

I'd be happy to see any of this proved wrong. Shangie really effed up their ish

Jaida's doing just fine on her podcast + she's so damn charming :alexz3:

Edited by KasioKas
  • Like 3

Sasha is going to bring her unique brand of boring under the guise of being smart to that show, Jaida can barely string a sentence together and Priyanka's word vomit is like a 12 year old with ADHD :skull: the absolute downgrade

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

7 hours ago, Femalien said:

I'd be happypontification to see any of this proved wrong. Shangie really effed up their ish

I'm actually happy Sasha has got this opportunity. I get where you're coming from, and I thought the same even though I liked her from the start, but when I saw her live she was so charismatic. She really spoke in a way that lifted the whole room up, I think this format will make her shine more than a competition.

13 hours ago, Indie Go Mind said:

Seems like Bob is fine with the change. 

97-974616_troll-face-meme-angry-happy-mad-mask-fake.png

Edited by xrosup
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, CBC said:

is the finale tomorrow?

Next week. Tomorrow is the Talent Show for the Fame Games.

• Like 1

I don't think Kandy was ever going home (especially post Heidi). I think the girls like her too much tbh

24 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Next week. Tomorrow is the Talent Show for the Fame Games.

Priyanka is Unbearable. She has crafted her entire cringe drag persona to appeal to 14 year old girls, right down to the fake Trixie screams.

Makes sense that she was a children’s television personality prior! 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Sasha is going to bring her unique brand of boring under the guise of being smart to that show, Jaida can barely string a sentence together and Priyanka's word vomit is like a 12 year old with ADHD :skull: the absolute downgrade

A succinct distillation of my exact thoughts. Couldn't agree more! :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.