RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Pit Stop has gotten way too long, I don't remember the last time I watched the entire episode. It's just not that interesting :toofunny3: They should try to keep it under 20 minutes or so.

4 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Pit Stop has gotten way too long, I don't remember the last time I watched the entire episode. It's just not that interesting :toofunny3: They should try to keep it under 20 minutes or so.

I agree. When this season's episodes were shorter, The Pit Stop had almost the same runtime as them. That's not a recap show, that's quite literally the whole show :skull:

9 minutes ago, Hurem said:

the way this's not a problem with past couple seasons :celestial5:

Anetra has one of the WORST runway packages but she’s just so likeable, CROWN her!!!:jonny:

Realistically Sasha is winning though, which is fine, honestly this top 4 is amazing, best top 4 in YEARS, especially given how AWFUL 12/13/14 top 4 were. 

is Bianca a one trick pony? could she survive AW? :celestial5:

How in the world could it be perceived that Sasha DIDNT stomp this season lol most wins and could have easily been given another or two 

I love all of the girls in the Top 4 but none of them are screaming winner to me except for Sasha. Anetra legend but she literally has been skating thru the competition on her catchphrase that she cleverly pounded into the audience on the first episode and personally I’m tired 

Sasha is the winner and deservingly so! 

The producers aren’t dumb Mistress needs to go on all stars with Kandy Ho 

Anetra is a cute runner up she needs to come up with something more than just the duck & upgrade her skincare & looks which will happen. 

Lux - I have no comment. Hopefully she does the spin-offs I don’t watch “the vs the world” seasons 

Edited by Dior

That twist at the end was kinda predictable, wasn't it? No one can tell me they were shocked by it really although IMO Mistress A-T-E should've been the battle winner.

Luxx is so talented, I know she's got like, zero chances of winning but I would really hope either Mistress or Luxx would win because production clearly is deciding between either Sasha or Anetra even though in my opinion, they're not the best ones.

Although I love my top 4 girls. TABS only

The only way MIB is winning the crown is if she does penguin cosplay in the lsfyl and then takes the prosthetics to reveal her beautiful mug… how do I contact mistress

spacer.png

I want MIB on an all stars season so she can read another batch of girls downT so i hope she loses this time :mandown:

I would like to see Mistress, Anetra (more coin to step her lewks up) and Loosey on future AS seasons. I would like to never see Luxx SubPar London ever again. I would like to see Sasha on an AW season. 

btw- when Irene made a shady comment on the mirror about brushing your teeth- I’m pretty sure it was a subliminal dig at Luxx bc I met her at a popular NYC club and she was really nice and cool- but her breath stankkkk.

tbh- it’s sad that these young queens know (with good reason, since production has basically scripted the show at this point) that they have to go in there with a character planned to get their airtime. That’s what I really can’t tolerate about Luxx, she is the fakest queen by far bc her entire persona is a character she had planned in her head. And ironically she was always trying to read Loosey for being fake :biblio:

plus her looks have been literal replicas and homages to other looks. It’s sad that the show is rewarding this type of queen bc we are bound to see more of that on future seasons. Oh well. I guess I can just rewatch old seasons to enjoy the show again. 

4 hours ago, Bicassie said:

the power of an edit, handed wins, favoritism and production manipulation :redface:

4 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Imagine being jax and being one of the lowest followed queens while anetra who has basically the same skill set and personality dominate across platforms :bibliahh:

Anetras overall runways weren’t that much better either :bibliahh:

Oooh, I wanna say SOMETHING sooooooooooooooo bad.

1 hour ago, unino said:

the way this's not a problem with past couple seasons :celestial5:

Yea. Bianca has truly been a mediocre host. She had a couple of episodes where there was good chemistry (the Jaida episode sticks out…but that’s maybe bc Jaida is just top 10 most likable humans to ever be on drag race), but overall- she really doesn’t give a **** about the show and has NO problem giving the exact opinions the producers ask her to give, since she’s there for nothing more than a paycheck. Bob and Monet are great hosts bc they genuinely like the show. Trixie was really good too bc Trixie is just wildly good at being a TV personality (as are Bob and Monet, but I singled Trixie out bc I’m not sure how much of a drag race fan she is, in addition to being a fantastic and natural host)

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

Ummm... this was an AMAZING pairing haha

I stan Luxx so mfing hard, I LIVE for an overly confident ***** that CAN back it up.

Her parents >>>

Fsl5zNFaIAMk_gn?format=jpg&name=large

I actually enjoy how much time they put into The Pit Stop. I need the content to hold me over for the week. A 5m sneak peek the day before the episode isn't enough, nor is Photo Fashion Ruview in the middle of the week, or whenever they post it.

Edited by Big Bad Wolf

luxx-noir-london-drag-race.gif

22 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

btw- when Irene made a shady comment on the mirror about brushing your teeth- I’m pretty sure it was a subliminal dig at Luxx bc I met her at a popular NYC club and she was really nice and cool- but her breath stankkkk.

omg :skull:

31 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Oooh, I wanna say SOMETHING sooooooooooooooo bad.

Say it

what was the point of making it a top 4 when 3 of them are just competing for 2nd place :eek: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.