RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

So… did you guys like the first episode? 🦭

Everyone did “fine”. 

Darienne definitely earned a bottom placement, idk about Monica. 

Lala’s second runway shoulda have kept her out the top.

Jimbo did surprisingly well for girl groups.

Heidi’s fashion is better, but her performance in the challenge was underwhelming given this really could have been an easy win for her. 

• Replies 42.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

I am in loveeeeee with La La :ahh:

She is just so good for the voiceovers. 

She really is, I missed her on my screen :heart2:

First lip sync was good but why did it seem like they didn’t even bother to do the lyrics and just wanted a dance throwdown 

Jimbo's dumb breastplates actively detract from her looks lately imo :skull:

Wait this is out already? Isn't it supposed to air on Fridays?

30 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

First lip sync was good but why did it seem like they didn’t even bother to do the lyrics and just wanted a dance throwdown 

My literal thought and I AM SO CRITICAL of Beyonce lipsyncs because I would clear these girls :deadbanana4:

Beyonce is a massive vocalist, u HAVE TO lip her words for impact.

11 minutes ago, Shinning said:

Wait this is out already? Isn't it supposed to air on Fridays?

It is Friday. All Stars drops in the middle of the night (technically at 3AM but often post a bit earlier).

Yeah lip sync was good but very dance heavy, I would've loved to see some lips mouthing the words. It was a very entertaining show though, loved seeing Mother Aja, especially in her element!

If this had filmed more recently, I'm sure she would've duck walked for the gawds to show the girls how it's done :mandown:

8 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

It is Friday. All Stars drops in the middle of the night (technically at 3AM but often post a bit earlier).

Ah right I forgot this isn't airing on TV like S15. Cause S15 was only available towards the end of friday no?

Oh and Raven really stamped her mug on Ru this episode, damn. It doesn't look good though :deadbanana4:

You know what? Maybe the producers did the damn thing with that win because that lip sync assassin reveal was GAGGY :jonny:

Eliminaysha OUT :bibliahh:

I would’ve given the win to Heidi because she killed her segment but my god her runway was FUG :deadbanana4:

Jimbo's look was good, sure, but that was not a challenge winning performance. And then Pangina is the assassin? Come on. The payola is so blatant. Poor Heidi.

And I like Jimbo plenty, but **** like this is just so lame.

I had no idea this is out today :rip: I thought there was 24 more hours ddd

The first episode was a bit meh, but the second one picked it up! I was a bit worried, but there's hope for this season :heart2: 

Kandy / Jimbo / LaLa / Heidi and maybe Jessica just really stand out. They make this season really fun and light.

As much as I can appreciate Kahanna's glow up, she's so annoying and forced/fake when she talks...

EP1

I could've seen Jessica in the top over Alexis, but I ain't mad. Kahanna and LaLa did well, but overall the challenge and the runways were meh.

Monica and Darienne were the correct bottom2. Like, they both BOMBED :skull: Horrible performances and runways. 

Aja as the assassin was a gag. Never thought I'd her on RPDR again. Lipsync was cute and I agree Aja won.

Though Monica had that cute Egyptian look, I think Darienne has more potential, so I'm happy with the result. Shame, cause I was excited for Monica.

EP2

Now this challenge ATE. Like, the girls did VERY well. Only Naysha and Kahanna were ok, the rest were great.

I think Kasha was lowkey robbed. She stomped, but there were a lot of amazing performances, so oh well. Jimbo and Heidi deserved their placements. I just would've swapped Jaymes for Kasha (or even Darienne or Kandy), but maybe runways played a bit part (which is also why Jimbo won over Heidi).

Another gaggy assassin. Not Pangina coming back to stomp on Jimbo again :skull: 

Sad about Naysha, but as annoying as Kahanna can be, she has more to give. Also not mad about this decision.

Excited for the Ball next week :heart2: Design challenges are always fun and I hope Lala gives us another iconic moment - whether a glow-up or disaster :eli: 

it's a fun group of girls but I feel like the inevitable top 5 is super obvious already

first episode was ok. Monic was clearly serving first out

honestly episode 2 could've been a top 2 episode, everyone did great minus kahanna. Naysha was second worst and clearly wasn't going to win but she's so much more interesting to me than Kahanna

Do we know when The Pit Stop is going to air for these episodes? I can't wait to hear the comments from other queens.

Kahanna is 100% winning the fame games though, just watch. Her package so far has been STELLAR, like wow :clap3:

Edited by Hephaestus

first episode was probably the lamest AS premiere ever

literally anyone could've won because everyone was mediocre

I felt like Jessica should've won the first episode. I didn't really care for Kahanna's verse.

Jessica and MKD were robbed of a HIGH placement in the first challenge. I could see Jessica winning too

I'm getting my LIFE at mama Alexis serving drama and campery in the first episode's Untucked :ahh:

Alexis in Untucked ep1 :bibliahh: she's truly a treasure

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.