RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Raw Honey said:

receipts?

Reliable leakers said she was contacted, of course take it with a grain of salt but it did come from a reliable source. 

11 minutes ago, Riot said:

That designer was doing God's work

Iy4t.gif

Watch those looks be ugly too, damage control I fear

Iy4t.gif

SheDevil trying to get the gays back by promising “tea” every episode… I see her 

Iy4t.gif

4 hours ago, CroNich said:

All Winners Season 2 Wishlist:

- Bob The Drag Queen

- Voilet Chachki 

- Trixie Mattel 

- Symone 

- Willow Pill

- Envy Peru

- Carmen Farala 

- Alaska 

Not you setting Symone up like this :chick1:

2 hours ago, Nikko said:

Would Kylie have won if she wasn’t hot?

No, her entire brand is centered around being hot. But that’s just as much of a strength as serving looks or comedy, in my opinion.

49 minutes ago, argos said:

No, her entire brand is centered around being hot. But that’s just as much of a strength as serving looks or comedy, in my opinion.

But did she really serve that many looks? 

Wait is Jaida a Main Drag Girl?? :eek:

Hall & Closet has been out for a little over a week and has almost 250 reviews on the Apple podcast app… for comparison Priyanka (and formerly Brook Lynn) podcast has been out for like a year and has the same amount of reviews. Manila and Latrice’s podcast came out almost two years ago and it has 1000 reviews :rip: 

Symone can not be on an AW season until Gigi wins As8. I want to see Symone dogwalk her employee.

1 hour ago, Rigalo said:

Hall & Closet has been out for a little over a week and has almost 250 reviews on the Apple podcast app… for comparison Priyanka (and formerly Brook Lynn) podcast has been out for like a year and has the same amount of reviews. Manila and Latrice’s podcast came out almost two years ago and it has 1000 reviews :rip: 

of course, where have you been 

Jaida and Heidi are IT. Other personality-lacking queens wish

9 hours ago, Relampago. said:

the only strong all star winners are chad, shea and monét.... let's talk about it

The way this list contains a girl who flopped repeatedly and at least one girl who won on her name alone. 

I just wish that if they wanted to do an All Winners season they would've taken the time to make it feel a little more special, I feel like having them in the same regular Werk Room that the regulars use and only having a $50,000 increase from the mainline season isn't enough. Surely Paramount+ can hand them a few extra dollarz and take it to $250K because it's not like any of their other exclusive programming is popping and will get them the engagement All Stars did last year.

57 minutes ago, Nikko said:

of course, where have you been 

Jaida and Heidi are IT. Other personality-lacking queens wish

I love them, I was worried they wouldn’t be able to carry a podcast after their appearance on Bob and Monet’s tho. Glad they are STOMPING :heart:

4 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

This tea. Even BEFORE drag race Aquaria was the blueprint for modern drag. Mugs, looks, performance, everything. 

Yes! Miss Aquaria you will always be famous :gaygacat5:

She low key had more impact on drag than a lot of other winners combined. I mean, this copycat alone should tell everything that needs to be known

Sagittaria-Entrance-Look.png

Aquaria is a true icon, when other WINNERS are based on you then you've become an icon.

Aquaria birthed Krystal Versace (winner)

The difference is AQUARIA has excellent taste, and I mean excellent. She has an eye for detail too and so does Krystal, the others are copies.

i7ubt46wf3s71.jpg?auto=webp&s=b99ca95b9e

******* on the winners season are gonna break their necks when Ru creams over Krystal (again), like her praise was INSANE!

a3e5d9ed01678f583f10a5a76ae62288.jpg

3 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Manila and Latrice podcast is sucks anyway and their lack of chemistry doesn't help either. Also Jaida and Heidi podcast outperforming these girls is not shocking imo

26 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

******* on the winners season are gonna break their necks when Ru creams over Krystal (again), like her praise was INSANE!

Perfection. Absolutely breathtaking.

It hasn't been a week since the finale and I realize that S14 has revived my love for RPDR, i feel a hole already... I'm thinking of starting S5 to fill it, surprised ?

Iy4t.gif

48 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

The girlies are not ready for this. Imagine the power of Krystal walking in a AW season

Iy4t.gif

Also it’s still ridiculous to me that the AS6 cast bought into the producer’s stupid “if you’re not in the top you’re in the bottom” logic and let Trinity think she was the weakest performer in the Top 5 when she was literally the strongest. 

Her dumb decision to do a comedy routine for the talent show instead of playing it safe basically cost her a finale spot. (I’d say it cost her the crown but it was obvious that Kylie was gonna be favored no matter what). 

Edited by Rotunda

7 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Also it’s still ridiculous to me that the AS6 cast bought into the producer’s stupid “if you’re not in the top you’re in the bottom” logic and let Trinity think she was the weakest performer in the Top 5 when she was literally the strongest. 

Her dumb decision to do a comedy routine for the talent show instead of playing it safe basically cost her a finale spot. (I’d say it cost her the crown but it was obvious that Kylie was gonna be favored no matter what). 

Louder, please :clap3:

10 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

I have to disagree somewhat…I mean if it’s that easy to pull your focus on the crown and make you doubt yourself, are you truly a “winner?” It lacks all of the ***** components. TKB is a good queen, but she is not a winner in my opinion. I’ve said before she really needs to stop wearing those flippers too; they distort her face and are really distracting and obvious. Kennedy told her once in a live on Insta and I was like, that’s a good sister. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.