RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Not the show going down lol yall don’t know ****

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Of the seasons I’ve seen, Kylie has to be the worst. She was outperformed by everyone else in that Top 5 tbh.

Willow stans coming for me on Twitter because I'm stating the obvious that she had the winner edit since the very first episode and regardless of how the season went or the queens did, she was going to win... and for obvious reasons :)

Maddy is the 2nd only to Bosco as the comedy queen of the season tbh. She deserved better but was eliminated fairly. 

Has the market truly saturated or has the gee pee just realized they've already seen the best they ever will?

dea1171a45f8d0027ab959f8431f0716a9477a0e.gif

4 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Of the seasons I’ve seen, Kylie has to be the worst. She was outperformed by everyone else in that Top 5 tbh.

I totally agree. I was really shocked at that win. Even for winners I am not crazy about like Jaida, I can stilly justify their wins. But with Kylie, I truly cannot. 

Also, while I definitely think Willow’s win was deserved, I also think it just makes sense to crown her in case she’s a “one and done” queen.  Considering all her health issues I’d rather her get her flowers now than try to get her onto an All Stars or XYZ vs. The World season. 

20 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Also, while I definitely think Willow’s win was deserved, I also think it just makes sense to crown her in case she’s a “one and done” queen.  Considering all her health issues I’d rather her get her flowers now than try to get her onto an All Stars or XYZ vs. The World season. 

I agree with this and it’s what I’ve been saying for awhile. I don’t really see how much more Willow can grow. Sure, she *can* still grow and refine her craft, but she’s likely near her peak in drag so might as well crown her now and strike while the iron is hot.

Angie, Bosco, Camden and Daya still have a lot more room for growth and would benefit more from another season than Willow ever would.

34 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Has the market truly saturated or has the gee pee just realized they've already seen the best they ever will?

dea1171a45f8d0027ab959f8431f0716a9477a0e.gif

Symone isn't even the most followed queen of her season :rip: 

Also the show will last for as long as WOW can milk cash from it. 

But I think we are never going to see a queen from drag race becoming a millionaire like Bianca or Trixie again. That ship has sailed due to the oversaturation of the market and normal decline of the drag race concept. 

Edited by Melquiades

Kylie winning was a true travesty, honestly. The fact that they basically handed her the crown just to clean up the allegations of the show (and the host) being transphobic…

AS6 is a forgotten season. The paramount plus curse. I'm praying the same doesn't happen to All Winners, which really should be airing on TV :shakeno:

I'm going to go (kinda) go back on something i said a couple days ago.

I think the last true (solo) winner of a Drag Race season that i've watched is Alaska.

Although i don't particularly like her, always found her : boring outside of her music videos, dry, not a good performer and overrated by the fanbase i won't lie... The ***** won fair and square.

The way the fanbase HATED her guts during the last two episodes and RuPaul still gave her the win BECAUSE SHE EARNED IT was a victory for fairness.

Spoiler

As far as regular season, Bob is still the last true blue winner tho. :)

3 minutes ago, Morissette said:

AS6 is a forgotten season. The paramount plus curse. I'm praying the same doesn't happen to All Winners, which really should be airing on TV :shakeno:

All Fillers 6 is the worst season of Drag Race i've ever seen.

This sort of all winners Season will be 1000x better there's no doubt about it. Yvie, Trinity and The Vivienne are way too spicy to let it become something as pathetically boring as AS6 was. Also there's more than 2 queens with talent so i'm 90% sure it's gonna serve. I'm excited

Iy4t.gif

On 4/24/2022 at 8:39 PM, manwhore said:

Damn all from season 9 ) What we witnessed was her apparent peak. 

Also congrats to the last man to ever be crowned anything on Drag race. Since Symone’s win, we’ve only had trans winners. Sonique kornbread Willow. Y’all better strategize now girls. Start saying you trans, and find a disability or crutch. Something that garners woke points from the Hollywood neoliberal press.  Is crippling depression a disability bc the rape stuff had no effect on getting ru to empathize  with you. (Looks at Blair st Clair)  It’s not trendy anymore since Gags made that song. 

what the.. 

1 hour ago, Melquiades said:

Symone isn't even the most followed queen of her season :rip: 

:deadbanana4: 

Raja, Sharon, Jinkx, Bianca, Violet and Bob are the only winners that matter in drag race. That is when the show peaked and when winning the show actually meant something

Iy4t.gif

Not only is Sharon a shitty person but also her drag is ugly, time we admit. 

Iy4t.gif

1 hour ago, Papa said:

Raja, Sharon, Jinkx, Bianca, Violet and Bob are the only winners that matter in drag race. That is when the show peaked and when winning the show actually meant something

Iy4t.gif

Sasha deserves her flowers

Sharon got away with being mediocre cause her drag was different. Glad she's dead and gone now.

Iy4t.gif

Oh and I believe Symone was called the winner of the worst season but the cast of S4 is absolutely abysmal. No wonder Sharon "won".

Iy4t.gif

2 hours ago, Papa said:

Iy4t.gif

What has Violet done besides be a b**** on the Pit Stop? She was mediocre on her season and has only done about as much as other fashion queens off the show (arguably Fame has done more in that field anyways). Not like S7 was a particularly strong season anyways.

Y'all just be saying stuff sometimes. 

Iy4t.gif 

• ATRL Moderator

s4 is definitely the weakest non-s1 early season tbh

The way being a runner up might actually be more advantageous in the long-term than winning :deadbanana4:

• 50K payout.
  • A lock for All Stars (allowing queens to get introduced to a new audience + increased longevity).
  • Less pressure. 
  • Guaranteed spot on tour with WTW.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.