RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

22 minutes ago, Héloïse said:

wtf did Blu Hydrangea win???

UK vs The World

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, killer_rose said:

UK vs The World

the way I erased completely that season of my mind. :rip:

The Symone lashes in the last few pages :rip: 

Carmen (and to an extent Icesis) are the only QUALITY winners we've had in a while. Ones that dominated the competition to such a point that no one else came close. So many winners that only win because Ru likes them/the fanbase don't like certain types of queens :doc:

Kita Mean winning by default because everyone else got cancelled is still just :skull: 

8 hours ago, Vagabond said:

out of the regular season winners...

Bob > Jinkx > Raja  > Symone > Jaida > Willow (sue me) > James/Tyra > Sasha > Violet > Yvie > Bebe > Bianca > Aquaria > Sharon

There's no way you actually put Sharon last!

My ranking:  Bianca > Aquaria > Bob  > Sharon > Bebe >Jinkx> Symone > Sasha > Violet > Yvie> Jaida >Raja> Willow > Tyra

• ATRL Moderator
9 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

cienz5soxbv81.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

34 winners already :skull: 

Willow's a good winner but not even top half I'm afraid

Top 5

Thee Symone

Bob the Drag Queen

Alaska

Monet X Change

Carmen Farala

Bottom 5

Kylie Sonique Love

Kita Mean

Elecktra Bionic

Sh*ron Needles

Blu Hydrangea

very exciting that we'll be seeing jaida here twice soon :eli:

top five would be something like jaida bob carmen lawrence tyra for me

Best winners in no particular order:

- Jaida

- Bob The Dragqueen

- Bebe Zahara Benet

- Raja

- Jinkx Monsoon

- Envy Peru

- The Vivienne

- Alaska 5000

The newer seasons (except for S12) are just not delivering winners that have that IT quality. The decrease in quality is very noticeable as the show goes on.

Icesis’s personality and drag on the show reminded me a lot of S9 Aja 

Bob, Carmen, Monet, Bianca, Jaida are probably my top 5 winners. Honorable mentions to Symone, James and Sasha.

Best winners on main show:

1. Tyra

2. Sharon

3. Jinx

4.Bianca

5. Bob

Best winners including AS

1. Tyra

2. Jinx

3. Bianca

4. Bob

5. Alaska

Best winners including AS and outside show accomplishments:

1. Symone

2. Bob

3. Trixie

4. Monet

5. Alaska

Best winners by fan reception the year after crowning:

1. Symone

2. Alaska

3. Jaida

4. Sharon

5. Jinx

and last but not least, my personal top queens i would love to see compete against each other in a standard season elimination format with other franchise queens (ignoring cancellations and retirements).

1. Tyra

2. Bob

3. Alaska

4. Jinx

5. Jaida

6. Sharon (first out)

7. Aquaria

8. Bianca

9. Monet

10. Shea

11. Angele

12. Carmen

13. Krystal

14. Priyanka

This season would be such a slay.

naomi definitely cannot rock the natural look thats shes trying to pull 

28 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

C*NT :clap3:

This interview made me cackle sometimes

Monét laugh is SO funny

And Naomi's commentary on some things it's just :laugh:

Are we dragging naomi smalls ? In that case let it be known that miss gia gunn slaughtered her during their lip sync on all stars and ru was probably high on on something when he chose naomi as the winner

R6ylpq.gif

2 minutes ago, Papa said:

Are we dragging naomi smalls ? In that case let it be known that miss gia gunn slaughtered her during their lip sync on all stars and ru was probably high on on something when he chose naomi as the winner

R6ylpq.gif

slaughtered is a stretch

tumblr_plkgpcfLgt1usdtwzo1_400.gif

Best winners:

Raja

Jinkx

Krystal

Tyra

Carmen

Worst:

Shea

Chad

Priyanka

Kita

Aquaria

Best winners at the time:

sharon, Jinkx, Symone, Raja, Kylie

Worst Winners:

Alaska (the way she is still mooching off the new girls with 0 original content), Trixie, Trinity, Yvie and Priyanka (maybe Violet too?)

I think Chad is one of the worst winners. Not because she's bad at drag but there's just nothing interesting about her. The new fandom hardly has any idea who she is. Truly the Alisa Summers of winners.

Okay but whats up with the girls followers this season? Just saw Angeria's instagram and she's currently at 190k followers like how is that possible :psyduck:

Is the show's popularity dying down or is the high amount of seasons and spin offs hurting the girls numbers?

Kylie, Shea, Elektra, Krystal, Blu are all bottom tier winners

a combination of fatigue and meh runs on the show

23 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Okay but whats up with the girls followers this season? Just saw Angeria's instagram and she's currently at 190k followers like how is that possible :psyduck:

Is the show's popularity dying down or is the high amount of seasons and spin offs hurting the girls numbers?

Angeria specifically doesn't have an interesting enough aesthetic to attract the IG crowd. Pageant queens overall tend to have less followers.

But in general, I think it's a combo of IG popularity going down and Drag Race over saturation. I said early on this season that it'll be a miracle if any of the S14 hit a million followers. Camden circling 300k as a runner-up is pretty dismal. 

Some girls just need to step their social media game up. No one wants to see countless club promos and boring photoshoots. 

I usually start unfollowing girls soon after their season is over lol.

52 minutes ago, Venice B said:

The show is going down.

also the saturation with other countries seasons. Ru Paul is milking the show to the max before the end.

Edited by Xtianlofbritney

59 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I always unfollow the girls once the season is over hihi

and they took the show from netflix in the uk which definitely affects their social media following 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.