RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Speaking of great lip syncs, let me remind you that TKB didn't lose a single one of hers in S6. The original lip sync assassin :crown:

• Replies 42.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I leave this thread to focus on my job for an hour and come back to 500 new pages, wtf

Solaris

Just now, Hephaestus said:

Speaking of great lip syncs, let me remind you that TKB didn't lose a single one of hers in S6. The original lip sync assassin :crown:

Her and Coco remain untouched imo

30 minutes ago, khalyan said:

The peak of COVID drag :clap3: 

I hate everything about this :rip:

Serious question, am I overreacting if I say I think it’s tacky to put this little effort into a performance

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

Serious question, am I overreacting if I say I think it’s tacky to put this little effort into a performance

this is giving very Miz Cracker mashup videos I've seen on YT

mistress-kiss.gif

5 minutes ago, Solaris said:

It's giving drag brunch :deadbanana4:

I enjoyed the Julia Fox bit though, at least she tries to compensate with comedy what she lacks in performing skills :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Hephaestus said:

It's giving drag brunch :deadbanana4:

I enjoyed the Julia Fox bit though, at least she tries to compensate with comedy what she lacks in performing skills :deadbanana4:

Girl wdym it’s giving drag brunch, there’s some really good drag bunch performers, I don’t normally see people associate brunch with weaker performers 

5 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Girl wdym it’s giving drag brunch, there’s some really good drag bunch performers, I don’t normally see people associate brunch with weaker performers 

I said what I said

bib58ya6zeoa1.jpeg?width=468&format=pjpg&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=d22bba967ffdb747be5f96125a7b075a69c627ca

4 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

I said what I said

bib58ya6zeoa1.jpeg?width=468&format=pjpg&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=d22bba967ffdb747be5f96125a7b075a69c627ca

I hate Ru’s wigs from the past couple of years so much lmao

Irene needed to stay longer and take Loosey's place for an iconic top 5

4jYTEI6.thumb.gif.13ce6b8cfbd5dcac5bc6df

So here are my thoughts on the next episode being a makeover.

Mistress likely wins, this is very Ru's aesthetic.

Luxx is the second choice for winner, but if something goes wrong she can be in the bottom, I dont see it happening though.

Sasha will be safe or in the bottom because I don't know if she does other peoples makeup either.

Anetra may be in the bottom, does she do other people's makeup? Also, her clothes are sometimes a bit questionable and this is runway/makeup focused.

Loosey either wins this challenge or goes home.

16 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I hate Ru’s wigs from the past couple of years so much lmao

I agree but I actually don't mind this one in particular, it reminds me of the ones she used to wear during the show's early seasons.

For example, this is giving me:

ab67616d00001e0297dcaa80aa7a365c28bb8cb3

19 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Oh so Anetra is toast! Woo!

Luxx and Mistress FTW :heart:

The biggest gag is all of these girls placed 2nd/3rd in their final placement except The Vixen. :deadvision:

Not the last few pages being more entertaining than the entirety of S14 :gaycat7:

I can only imagine what went down online after party city-gate if so many of you got bothered by Cracker and Loosey simply being called uninteresting by their fellow competitors.. after they were asked by the host of the show

1 hour ago, unino said:

i would vote u if this mean we get rid of OMHs

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

Girl after a few hours there wouldn’t be a thread left to mod

exactly :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

If anyone needs the public apology, it's staff from you after you've repeatedly called us racist and white nationalists even when we tried working with you on making this thread a better environment.  I remember you called me racist after I said black queens have talents beyond just lip syncing when you were saying otherwise. :rip: 

gotta agree with this :toofunny2: like i love their passion and im happy they keep defending queens from racism but at times it's so over the top they end up either losing the point. just rereading their own posts sometimes would be a big improvement :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

good god someone step in and save the show :biblio:

also yes im here for the robin praise imagine walking into and leaving the competition looking this GORGEOUS

e052qio.pngM88LvnL.png

17 minutes ago, CBC said:

exactly :bibliahh:

gotta agree with this :toofunny2: like i love their passion and im happy they keep defending queens from racism but at times it's so over the top they end up either losing the point. just rereading their own posts sometimes would be a big improvement :jonny5:

Name an innovator, trail blazer, or monumental beacon of change that isn’t seen as over the top by the general populace who’s been conditioned to accept the state of things as they are 

Imagine actually agreeing with the mod team who openly says they see the racist and microaggressive posts in this thread but won’t do anything about it unless someone directly forces their hand by tattling on them :rip: Imagine having more critique for the way I combat racism than the people actually committing it. :skull: You really thought you made a point there huh? 

For the record, my posts are concise, thought-out, and most importantly CORRECT every single time. Ain’t ever once missed. 

spacer.png

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Imagine actually agreeing with the mod team who openly says they see the racist and microaggressive posts in this thread but won’t do anything about it unless someone directly forces their hand by tattling on them

WHEN did we say that :rip: 

Not me coming back to 100+ posts after the gym

spacer.png

Not the mod team still getting harassed by that one user 

spacer.png

Wasn’t the whole reason that banner got added because the Anti-Racism Advocate™ kept calling Jaida a token and uneducated 

spacer.png

Loosey Laduca/Luxx Noir London/Mistress Isabelle Brooks kind of the stars of the season, not even walking that duck or my essays about Anetra’s lack of variety could procure this level of drama and activity

spacer.png

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Relampago. said:

Not me coming back to 100+ posts after the gym

spacer.png

Not the mod team still getting harassed by that one user 

spacer.png

Wasn’t the whole reason that banner got added because the Anti-Racism Advocate™ kept calling Jaida a token and uneducated 

spacer.png

Loosey Laduca/Luxx Noir London/Mistress Isabelle Brooks kind of the stars of the season, not even walking that duck or my essays about Anetra’s lack of variety could procure this level of drama and activity

spacer.png

Yes, that user having their own microagressions against Jaida was one of the main reasons for the banner.  

Of course, microagressions, mocking drug addicts, openly posting spoilers, etc are not an issue for that user but saying black queens are more talented than just being lip sync assassins is racist and deserves lashings? 

Make it make sense! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.