RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Well congrats I guess on one of the most undeserving winners ever :clap3::biblio:

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, CBC said:

Camden repeating the fall gag... just call Daya on stage and crown her cuz this is shite :bibliahh:

Honestly that was a gag but they edited it against her,….. riggamoris

Its finally finished! I enjoyed the cast of this season they all looked amazing at the finale, even Orion!

I thought Daya was the self proclaimed edgy grungy punk girl ????????why was that final song giving Sarah McLachlan, the outfit was insane though.

Congrats to Willow and Camden, them being top 2 was correct. Won’t talk about that tragique lipsync but I like Willow so yay to that

1 minute ago, Dula Peep said:

Honestly that was a gag but they edited it against her,….. riggamoris

but she did fumble the wig reveal

how could they have shown it without her struggling 

we should just accept that Camden messed it up :michael:

Willow is a lucky *****…she won cause of a malfunction :foxaylove2:

Camden won the solo performance but Willow won the lipsync (based on the edit), oh well Ru had a hard on for her since day 1 anyway and at least it's not bosco

Symone :bibliahh: how many time I have to told this thread to stop thinking she's an excellent winner :ahh:

Jaida deserved better, she kind of got lost in the girl group

Naomi that wig was a choice. She def looked the worst she has ever looked. 

Camden clearly WASHED willow in that lip sync :skull: the riggory is thick this time 

I thought Willow had the best solo number… but between the two of them I think Camden did just a tiny bit better… to those saying she messed up her wig reveal - I honestly didn’t notice.

That being said, Willow was my absolute favourite all season long and I’m really happy she won.

Despite the excessive non elimination episodes this was the best season of Drag Race we’ve had in years… (probably since Season 9).

3 hours ago, Claymore said:

Camden's ratty ass wig, Symone's shrill voice and contrived personality, Kerri not winning MC, Daya having the best performance :skull: A mess

Came here to post exactly this :toofunny2:

Happy for the winner, but anyone who has watched the show for enough time would've known that Willow had it in the bag from day one. If Ru gives you a nickname, you're basically a guaranteed finalist if not winner. Not gonna lie, I hoped until the last second that Camden won, but there's only so much you can do against Ru's favorite.

All in all, I enjoyed this finale and I hope this format is used again in the future. Loved that the queens of Drag Race Live got to perform as well!

Willow had a great consistent season, she was hilarious tonight and is totally the most unique queen out of the group, but she's a pretty random winner. 

I'm happy for her, but I just don't see it. I thought Candem had it in the bag. Her performance was amazing, she had the best track record and she had the best story arc of the season. 

But oh well, they both get a fat check. In fact, everyone got a check tonight. :laugh:

Bosco was so weird tonight. She could have done anything and she chose to do... that. :katie: 

14 minutes ago, Fetish for MiMi said:

Camden clearly WASHED willow in that lip sync :skull: the riggory is thick this time 

Camden washed her performance wise but the wig reveal throwing her off made it look like Willow had a cleaner lipsync. Willow also had better reveals during the final lipsync and ended with a flip. It was a very close call but Camden fumbled it at the last minute against Ru/Production’s pick to win :michael:

The truth is that Camden would’ve only been able to win if she pulled a Sasha Velour kind of upset :monkey:

Edited by Bicassie

So in total didn't Camden bag 50k + 30k challenge wins + 2k = 82k, not bad for a girl with talent and no payola :clap3:

Symone was really underwhelming after @TheOnlyOne had been hyping her up for weeks and writing essays on her talents. The only talents I saw was speaking with a wretched voice and serving bad looks :mandown:

Just now, argos said:

Symone was really underwhelming after @TheOnlyOne had been hyping her up for weeks and writing essays on her talents. The only talents I saw was speaking with a wretched voice and serving bad looks :mandown:

Wondering what they'll come up with to excuse that DISASTER :mandown:

So much for "the best winner of all time" :mandown:

3 minutes ago, argos said:

1 minute ago, Hephaestus said:

Wondering what they'll come up with to excuse that DISASTER :mandown:

So much for "the best winner of all time" :mandown:

loving the Symone lashings this early in the morning :fan:

10 minutes ago, SpaceMan said:

So in total didn't Camden bag 50k + 30k challenge wins + 2k = 82k, not bad for a girl with talent and no payola :clap3:

our true winner :heart2:

can’t wait to see her slay an All Stars season :duca:

Am I the only to think that Jasmine deserved Miss Congeniality more than everyone else?

Like damn, she (along with Daya, let's be real) was the one that gave us consistently entertaining drama and an amazing coming out moment. The girl deserved, sorry Kerri, sorry Deja and not sorry Kornbread because she quit drag and only used Drag Race as a platform to launch her career. To think that out of all people she was the one to get the title...

CheerfulSinfulKoodoo-size_restricted.gif

Such an amazing season! If they had judged Snatch Game properly and given a boot during the double shantay it would’ve been up there with the best. 

The finale format was stale. The songs were all really cringy - I can’t imagine why anyone would want to see Drag Race Live and those shite show tunes. Camden easily had the best first performance but it felt inconsequential.  

I was rooting for Camden, Angeria or Willow so I’m very happy. Willow is amazing representation for disabled people and her final look was major. :heart2:

Symone looked better tonight than every other S13 girl post-S13, so we continue to stan :heart:

I know the OSH are trying to get their lashings in, but the Ebony Enchantress remains unbothered with her WINNER status and ICONIC reign. 

re2u29vt26v81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

the absolute worst look on the finale stage tonight :ahh:

even LaLa Ri ate her up tonight :deadbanana2:

5 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Symone looked better tonight than every other S13 girl post-S13, so we continue to stan :heart:

I know the OSH are trying to get their lashings in, but the Ebony Enchantress remains unbothered with her WINNER status and ICONIC reign. 

that's the bar now? :skull: not when lala ri ate her up on the same stage :bibliahh:

what is iconic about her reign? Quickly.

the way they show her busted looks on Met gala and kimmel :rip:

how can she be a queen when she can't even be authentic, we all know how she sounded like in her season compared to her cringy skit voice on the stage :rip:

30 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

our true winner :heart2:

can’t wait to see her slay an All Stars season :duca:

we have a lots of good left over queens for AS it's gonna be a bloodbath :duca:

Edited by SpaceMan

The way people still lick Symone's ass after looking and sounding a mess on the main stage of S14's finale... :toofunny3:

1 minute ago, SpaceMan said:

we have a lots of good left over queens for AS it's gonna be a bloodbath :duca:

The next normal edition of All Stars will hopefully have Lady Camden and I can’t wait :jonny5:

That cast will be stacked :deadbanana: 

4 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

The way people still lick Symone's ass after looking and sounding a mess on the main stage of S14's finale... :toofunny3:

Symone stans lost tonight and should just accept this loss :foxaylove2:

Edited by Bicassie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.