RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

4 hours ago, LastKiss said:

People saying Loosey didn’t win because of her runway like if there hasn’t been many times where they don’t give a **** about runway and only award the performance. 
:ahh:

Sasha is an amazing queen but she didn’t deserve this win. plain and simple. Loosey and Luxx were the top 2 of the week 

:giraffe:

This, the only watchables interviews were Lux and Looosey. With Loosey looking like a professional...

Mistress is just not very good as a comedy queen but a better reality show funny participant.

Sasha is unbeatable at this point because even if she bombs ru would save her

• Replies 42.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Sasha/Mistress F2 with Luxx & Anetra rounding up the top four and Loosey completing the Alexis Michelle fantasy with a lovely fifth alternate seems good to me. I'm hoping at least. 

This season feels like a good drag race season again. I’m enjoying it so much more than the previous 6 seasons :heart2:

in my fantasy mistress is taking the crown and sasha becomes primed to take over ru’s spot when they decide to retire, but i can 100% see mistress losing because she’s good tv and would be entertaining on an all-stars season

12 minutes ago, Whis said:

This season feels like a good drag race season again. I’m enjoying it so much more than the previous 6 seasons :heart2:

It only just started getting good now that they've weeded out all the atrociously mediocre queens that were making the season almost unwatchable. NOW this group is finally at the standard of Drag Race. 

Next to go should be Marcia bc she is a major snooze fest for me. 

Spice though was really pushing the queens performance level down. This challenge was better without her

You guys, check out Drag Race Sverige's first episode because the cast is fierce and the looks are even fiercer! So so good! :jonnycat:

18 minutes ago, Whis said:

Same. Love it :heart2:

Luxx should've won for sure. She's growing on me so much. Wasn't a fan of her at first, but she's funny and very talented.
Sasha was good but nothing outstanding. It was kinda rigged tbh.

And why did they bring such basic looks for 'A night of a 1000 Beyoncés'?! Bey has so many fantastic iconic looks and this is what they came up with?
I feel like they need to re-do the theme next season to show King some respect!

Marcia definitely should've lipsynced with Malaysia. While Salina fumbled, she wasn't nearly as bad as Marcia or Malaysia. Thankfully Salina stayed (although the lipsync was quite terrible. Again, sorry Bey!).

6 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

loosey was the third high of the week lbr. anetra could've taken her top spot and I wouldn't have batted an eye. it was between luxx and sasha

if we're doing ~our judging~ mine would look something like:

honestly the season isn't that rigged lmao

Loosey somehow sending Irene and Jax home, but losing to Spice is sending me.

So who are the girls turning on Sasha stanning then? Mistress who they were continually getting banned weeks ago? :ahh: 

2 hours ago, Yves said:

Malaysia's tea at Roscoe's was very interesting. **** production! :cm:

I appreciated most of what Malaysia said, but I was really surprised by how defeated she was about her elimination. Malaysia said she knew she was going home that day and didn’t think she could do anything about it, but I feel like the lip sync really does matter more than that (most of the time). If Malaysia gave a great lip sync, I think she would have stayed, but she didn’t seem to recognize that opportunity.

Then again, Kornbread also said she thought Malaysia won which seems crazy to me, so maybe I’m completely wrong.

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

You guys, check out Drag Race Sverige's first episode because the cast is fierce and the looks are even fiercer! So so good! :jonnycat:

I wish it weren't airing at the same time as US15 and Belgique :monkey: I was gonna wait for one of those to end before watching Sverige, but this post makes me wanna go watch now cause I trust your taste nnn

16 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I appreciated most of what Malaysia said, but I was really surprised by how defeated she was about her elimination. Malaysia said she knew she was going home that day and didn’t think she could do anything about it, but I feel like the lip sync really does matter more than that (most of the time). If Malaysia gave a great lip sync, I think she would have stayed, but she didn’t seem to recognize that opportunity.

Then again, Kornbread also said she thought Malaysia won which seems crazy to me, so maybe I’m completely wrong.

Both of their asses should've been sent home. I guess they gave Salina a pass since according to the cast who saw all of the interviews, she did great. :michael:

4 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

I'll watch it tomorrow! I hope it's better than Belgique because I quit that one after the second episode. :mandown:

We get to be extra picky now with so many franchises, lol.

56 minutes ago, Yves said:

Both of their asses should've been sent home. I guess they gave Salina a pass since according to the cast who saw all of the interviews, she did great. :michael:

Salina did fine in the lip sync, it wasn’t amazing but it DEFINITELY wasn’t double sashay worthy 

• ATRL Moderator

Salina should have been eliminated in the lip sync.  Drag Race has made it known they do not appreciate girls doing the actual choreography that belongs to the lip sync songs (Bad Romance, Judas) and they shouldn’t have deviated from that here. 

I must be the only gay who never watched an episode of Drag Race or got into Drag Race before, but I finally gave in. The runway of Beyoncé looks was my fave and Salina really served with the RuPaul Chia Pets :dies:

4 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I wish it weren't airing at the same time as US15 and Belgique :monkey: I was gonna wait for one of those to end before watching Sverige, but this post makes me wanna go watch now cause I trust your taste nnn

Oh thank you! :bird:

If you only want to keep up with one international franchise at a time, my suggestion is to watch Sverige's first episode and decide which one between that and Belgique to keep watching.

4 hours ago, ToMmY said:

I'll watch it tomorrow! I hope it's better than Belgique because I quit that one after the second episode. :mandown:

We get to be extra picky now with so many franchises, lol.

The first episode is already better than all the ones of Belgique we got so far. I really enjoyed and was very impressed by it!

41 minutes ago, Mellark said:

I must be the only gay who never watched an episode of Drag Race or got into Drag Race before, but I finally gave in. The runway of Beyoncé looks was my fave and Salina really served with the RuPaul Chia Pets :dies:

Oh if you liked that runway and that lipsync you're in for a treat with the older seasons cause :rip:

2 hours ago, Mellark said:

I'd say you're quite lucky to have started on this season because it is shaping up to be one of the bests of the modern era

2 hours ago, Mellark said:

can't wait for you to watch old seasons and trash this runway 

This challenge could be good, but the interview were very.... Meh.

Luxx was clearly the winner to me, even get look was better. :clap3: Sasha got payoled for no reason.

It was time for the Babydoll to go, she wasn't adding anything new the last few episodes. 

9 hours ago, khalyan said:

Salina should have been eliminated in the lip sync.  Drag Race has made it known they do not appreciate girls doing the actual choreography that belongs to the lip sync songs (Bad Romance, Judas) and they shouldn’t have deviated from that here. 

I'm sorry but I'd rather watch Shea doing the original Judas' choreography than watch a buffoon spinning like a lunatic. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.