RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Lip-Sync Lalaparuza Smackdown

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

And yeah, the blind eyes being turned to Sasha payola is kind of wild, but expected. She’s definitely relying on that body, she was edited out of Snatch Game to save her, 2 payola wins, and an excessive amount of talking heads. 

She’s not very charismatic and the tiptoeing around her is boring. Very talented but I fear she’s lacking CN. She’s definitely winning the season but comparing her arc to the greats like Bob/Bianca on their season is wrong.

• Replies 42.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as we can agree that Sasha gets a big fat BOOT

mistress-kiss.gif

3 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The face of a soon to be 4x challenge winner

spacer.png

spacer.png

Is that Sasha?? :deadbanana4:

What happened to even wins?? It made the competition much more enjoyable to watch

if they just gave Sasha the girl group win

then Luxx the interview win

and Mistress the snatch game win

we’d have the strongest group and an even messier Loosey

35 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

And yeah, the blind eyes being turned to Sasha payola is kind of wild, but expected.

Yeah it’s very lame to see people acting like we’re “haters” just cause we can tell when Sasha wasn’t actually #1 each week. 

Obviously, challenge wins are nebulous in this era and it only really takes 1 to win the U.S. show, but I just don’t see the point in trying to inflate the track record of girls who were already shoe-ins for the finale anyway. 

It always has the opposite effect. 

6 minutes ago, EscapismRoars said:

What happened to even wins?? It made the competition much more enjoyable to watch

if they just gave Sasha the girl group win

then Luxx the interview win

and Mistress the snatch game win

we’d have the strongest group and an even messier Loosey

My win distribution is 

2 Sasha (Advert, Girl Groups)

2 Luxx (Design, Interview) 

2 Mistress (Acting, Ball)

1 Loosey (Snatch)

1 Anetra (Talent)

33 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

And yeah, the blind eyes being turned to Sasha payola is kind of wild, but expected. She’s definitely relying on that body, she was edited out of Snatch Game to save her, 2 payola wins, and an excessive amount of talking heads. 

- probably served the most diverse set of runways out of everyone so far

- was nowhere near as bad as the bottom three + salina on sg (and no worse than luxx, jax and malaysia)

- as of last week was 5th (out of 9) for number of confessionals

Am I the only one who agrees with Sasha’s win this week lmao

• ATRL Moderator

Sasha’s wins are all deserved but they weren’t like wins where she lapped everyone else except the advert.  The ball win and interview win were close wins but deserved.  I wouldn’t complain if mistress won the ball and Luxx won the interview.  

in fact the one challenge where she did lap everyone x10, she didn’t even win lol.  

• ATRL Moderator

Imo Sasha’s run is better than Bianca’s.  So far at least.  

As the Pit Stop said, Luxx was driven (no pun intended) by Connie. 

Luxx could have won but besides that there was no competition for Sasha lol so I’m not shocked at all that she won 

I guess Loosey did good but… her runway was bad bad for me 

And I will say as an aura fan Sasha definitely should have had her win esp since they were just gonna dump her the next episode anyway. So dumb :skull: then they could have given this to Luxx or mistress the win last week. Either way, as been stated, wins don’t matter anymore at all. I sometimes think nowadays it’s a detriment to have the best track record and be the “obvious” winner 

1 hour ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

As long as we can agree that Sasha gets a big fat BOOT

mistress-kiss.gif

seethe then!

I feel like it was rigged less for Sasha to necessarily win but more to just not give Lucy the win to fuel the storyline lol

2 hours ago, bluth said:

- probably served the most diverse set of runways out of everyone so far

- was nowhere near as bad as the bottom three + salina on sg (and no worse than luxx, jax and malaysia)

- as of last week was 5th (out of 9) for number of confessionals

I’m not seeing the diverse runways. She’s always serving body but without that.. yeah it’s not giving. She wore a beautiful gown week 1 but that was it.

She was completely edited out of Snatch Game to save her so…

Her confessionals always give the same. I’m not intrigued beyond her amazing lipsyncing ability. 

Let me just say, Sasha is an incredible drag queen. Top tier. But I don’t think she’s an incredible drag race queen, and she’s being pushed. If she had just won her challenges she actually deserved to win, I wouldn’t even bat an eye.

28 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I’m not seeing the diverse runways. She’s always serving body but without that.. yeah it’s not giving. She wore a beautiful gown week 1 but that was it.

She was completely edited out of Snatch Game to save her so…

Her confessionals always give the same. I’m not intrigued beyond her amazing lipsyncing ability. 

Let me just say, Sasha is an incredible drag queen. Top tier. But I don’t think she’s an incredible drag race queen, and she’s being pushed. If she had just won her challenges she actually deserved to win, I wouldn’t even bat an eye.

Her runways aren’t diverse? Just hating for no reason atp.

And now y'all are just hating Sasha for the sake of hating. If you want to argue that they hid Sasha away from Snatch Game for being safe, then tell me 1 single joke from queens like Robin in that supercut of a Snatch Game. You literally only need to *not* offend Ru and would be safe from that disaster. 

Sasha and Mistress is a yet another Cheddar Gorgeous/Danny Beard situation for me tbh. Sasha did well in the challenges she won but they weren't clear stomps and the win could've gone to someone else, aside from the Acting win

I also don't agree with the idea that she was edited out of Snatch Game to save her. There's no way she was worse than Spice, Sugar and Aura (unless someone spilled otherwise at Roscoes?).

Like, Sugar was destined to be eliminated that Snatch Game the moment she and her twin not only talking over Ru, but also getting out of her seat and directly annoying Ru to his face and got death stared back according to Sugar herself.

Sasha has no business being anywhere near even bottom 4 on that Snatch Game.

You guys are delusional to think that Luxx deserved this week. Loosey was the best on the challenge and they didnt even say anything negative about her runway look. So it didnt make any sense to choose Sasha over her

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, N.M.K. said:

I feel like it was rigged less for Sasha to necessarily win but more to just not give Lucy the win to fuel the storyline lol

Huh? But then why not Luxx, who did great in the challenge and had a runway that Ru loved? If production made the choice to rob Loosey of a win, it's clear they also made it to push Sasha, who was far worse than Luxx in the challenge and arguably worse on the runway.

Also, I don't even see anyone hating on Sasha, just pointing out that she didn't deserve to win, a sentiment echoed widely across other social media sites too. Some of y'all on this page (@EscapismRoars, @Rep2000) are taking it a bit far by pretending like we're crucifying the gal just for pointing out the truth that she's being pushed by production :rip: We critique unfair wins every season.

• ATRL Moderator

Also, at Roscoe's after Kornbread noted that Sasha's win was undeserved (and encouraged people to say it!), Malaysia even said that Sasha herself was gagged because after the interviews were over she thought she was BOTTOM 3 :rip: She said they were pretty much all in agreement and were shocked at results, so let's not act like this is some controversial opinion when the girls who got to see the full interview thought Sasha had a chance to go home, not win the challenge.

Jaida on The Pit Stop was hilarious. God, I love her!

Also thank you Bianca for clocking Sasha's wigline during this episode because it was a mess. I didn't see it mentioned anywhere which is kinda crazy considering how visible it was and how seasoned she is as a queen.

this was such a terrible episode

boring challenge and no one had a good look on the runway

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.