RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

9 minutes ago, Haze said:

Sis, I'm riffing on the fact that that user repeatedly comes for anyone who doesn't stan Monet or Symone and calls them racist. Just saying it works the other way round too.

Besides, Raja is the definition of a drag legend. She's your fave's fave. Even Mother Colby stans her. 

A pressed, obsessed, bitter LIAR 

spacer.png

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/28/2023 at 4:36 PM, Both Sides Now said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

The best garments :clap3:

Anetra ATE so hard

easily the most impressive and stunning piece

The spine and mermaid? GAG

she would benefit so much from better wigs tho, they’re always thirsty and basic ugly

Even last week’s episode when she was KILLING the lipsyncs the crunchy wig was not doing her any favors

58 minutes ago, Haze said:

Sis, I'm riffing on the fact that that user repeatedly comes for anyone who doesn't stan Monet or Symone and calls them racist. Just saying it works the other way round too.

Besides, Raja is the definition of a drag legend. She's your fave's fave. Even Mother Colby stans her. 

Okay, this thing some of you have with trying to make @TheOnlyOneseem bigoted is really cringe

Especially when it’s this ******* shallow, like they can’t even say anything bad about Raja without you trying to make it about race

yall are gonna make TOO call someone a proud boy again and I won’t even disagree this time

20 hours ago, Solaris said:

You kinda just pissed me off. Marcia, and ESPECIALLY Salina, are everything the twins aren’t. I swear some of you have NO respect for drag or drag queens

ill give you marcia cubed but what does salina do successfully? :celestial5:

2 hours ago, genetic fail said:

This random collab :deadbanana2:

Marketable QUEEN :clap3: 

Monet is such a light and always brings the charisma and entertainment. It’s no wonder all these celebrities go out of their way to praise her. Can’t wait for her to make an appearance in a future SOS video for SZA :duca: 

15 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Okay, this thing some of you have with trying to make @TheOnlyOneseem bigoted is really cringe

Especially when it’s this ******* shallow, like they can’t even say anything bad about Raja without you trying to make it about race

yall are gonna make TOO call someone a proud boy again and I won’t even disagree this time

I'm not going to cause this thread to derail again, so I'll shut up after this, but you do notice the irony that someone can call another a proud boy yet I cannot point out the constant targeting of a queen of the one demographic that is majorly underrepresented on drag race? My point was never to say TOO was a bigot, I don't believe they are or at least I know too little, just that their logic can be applied against them too. Whatever.

OT: Mistress has been consistently one of the highlights of my week. It's been a long time since I loved a queen this much.

2 minutes ago, Haze said:

OT: Mistress has been consistently one of the highlights of my week. It's been a long time since I loved a queen this much.

I love her and Luxx’s interactions on Twitter :dies: 

MY top 2 of the season! FADnetra, Payola Colby and Loser Laduca be damned!

When everyone expects either Sasha or Anetra to snatch the final lipsync until the lipsync song is revealed as:

Mistress winner of S15. I can see it. 

Not some girls wanting legend raja to be doing splits and back flips after decades of being in the game :rip: most queens dream of having half her talent. 

raja-eyecon.gif

Edited by Twilish

18 minutes ago, Haze said:

I'm not going to cause this thread to derail again, so I'll shut up after this, but you do notice the irony that someone can call another a proud boy yet I cannot point out the constant targeting of a queen of the one demographic that is majorly underrepresented on drag race? My point was never to say TOO was a bigot, I don't believe they are or at least I know too little, just that their logic can be applied against them too. Whatever.

Constant where, you pressed obsessed bitter liar? Find me the last time I even mentioned Raja other than today. You would have to go back literal MONTHS cause I don’t talk about her and sure as **** don’t target any demographic other than the racist enabling white twink lovers in this goddawful thread. Yup I’m surely targeting all Asians as if I wasn’t spamming this thread with Anetra stanning all ******* season. Last week I was transphobic now I’m anti-Asian all with no basis whatsoever. You flops really are highkey pressed by the duchess. Y’all keep peddling this lie that I call anyone who doesn’t like Monet or THEE Symone as racist when that’s yet another bullshit lie. I call the girls who called her MOOOnet and said she was unworthy of fans without spoilers racist and the girls who constantly diminished Symone’s groundbreaking reign and attributed all her success to her white employee Gigi. I don’t give a **** if you have bad taste and don’t like them. 

You have no point other than making up LIES and the only reason I can think of why is to hide your own discrimination. It’s giving Fox News republican the way you throw out accusations based on nothing.  

But I am sure as **** glad to hear you’ll be shutting up now. My only question is what took so damn long. 

spacer.png

On 2/28/2023 at 3:36 PM, Both Sides Now said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

The best garments :clap3:

literally gorgeous gowns beautiful gowns :clap3:

2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Constant where, you pressed obsessed bitter liar? Find me the last time I even mentioned Raja other than today. You would have to go back literal MONTHS cause I don’t talk about her and sure as **** don’t target any demographic other than the racist enabling white twink lovers in this goddawful thread. Yup I’m surely targeting all Asians as if I wasn’t spamming this thread with Anetra stanning all ******* season. Last week I was transphobic now I’m anti-Asian all with no basis whatsoever. You flops really are highkey pressed by the duchess. Y’all keep peddling this lie that I call anyone who doesn’t like Monet or THEE Symone as racist when that’s yet another bullshit lie. I call the girls who called her MOOOnet and said she was unworthy of fans without spoilers racist and the girls who constantly diminished Symone’s groundbreaking reign and attributed all her success to her white employee Gigi. I don’t give a **** if you have bad taste and don’t like them. 

You have no point other than making up LIES and the only reason I can think of why is to hide your own discrimination. It’s giving Fox News republican the way you throw out accusations based on nothing.  

But I am sure as **** glad to hear you’ll be shutting up now. My only question is what took so damn long. 

spacer.png

***** your internet persona is so affected and abrasive I wish these people didn’t put me in a position to have to defend you :toofunny3:

Y’all be so serious in here over a bunch of messy queens lol 

I didn't even expect Raja to be interested in doing a solo tour. Hopefully the :mrpeanut: production issues :mrpeanut: won't stop her from revisiting the idea in however much future she has left.

Edited by dumbsparce

13 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Y’all be so serious in here over a bunch of messy queens lol 

Mte :dies: 

The Real Friends of RuPaul's Drag Race Base on ATRL would smash with all these messy gays :skull: Everyone is so loud and so wrong

Actually this thread is ******* serious to me. ATRL isn't a joke.

Roxxxy-RuPauls-All-Stars-Drag-Race-Pop-TV-620x374.jpg

One of the podcasts recently talked about this, which drag race girls do we think have the most sons?

raven started a whole make-up movement

I def think Trixie has had a huge impact on queens post her domination, as meh as I find her

possibly an unpopular opinion - I think Aquaria birthed many of the queens we’ve seen since her reign. I guess that can’t really be unpopular seeing girls like Saggitaria on Spain :rip:

23 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

One of the podcasts recently talked about this, which drag race girls do we think have the most sons?

I def think Trixie has had a huge impact on queens post her domination, as meh as I find her

possibly an unpopular opinion - I think Aquaria birthed many of the queens we’ve seen since her reign. I guess that can’t really be unpopular seeing girls like Saggitaria on Spain :rip:

Valentina too!! Her eyebrows, the stoning, etc.

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

***** your internet persona is so affected and abrasive I wish these people didn’t put me in a position to have to defend you :toofunny3:

And who the hell asked you to do that

mother-has-arrived.gif

Honestly, The Only One gives this thread the Spice™️ that it needs. :clap3:

43 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

In terms of mugs, Pearl and Fame had a big influence in their time. Same with Roxxxy. I think we’re seeing the influence of Naomi too in some girls - including her recent god-awful “no makeup” mug, unfortunately. 

4 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Points were made

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

55 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Aquaria has absolutely had a huge impact on drag race girls. her and to a lesser extent Violet made girls step their p*ssy up in terms of what the brought / how much they spent on drag race.

22 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

They're getting the The Vixen edit by some people here :redface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.