RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I hate to say it, but I fear in my bones that Spice will get payola'd through the lipsync tonight. They're going to set her up against Jax or Salina to Barbie Girl or some Kim Petras song. I just feel it! :sosad:

• Replies 42.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Mother absolutely CLEARED on this song.

The absolute collapse when they'll eventually do an early outs season and have the girls record a verse for this :jonnycat:

Okay final bet

if there’s no returning contestant twist, Loosey gets eliminated tonight

if there is a twist, Spice might get eliminated instead

I just think they’ll keep favoring Spice in this episode 

Tbh it would be kind of painful to have to watch Spice bomb 3 lip syncs in a row

not exactly a good use of an episode

1 hour ago, Subomie said:

I hate to say it, but I fear in my bones that Spice will get payola'd through the lipsync tonight. They're going to set her up against Jax or Salina to Barbie Girl or some Kim Petras song. I just feel it! :sosad:

Nope, it will be spice vs Mistress, and in order to save Spice, Mistress takes off her wig ala Bebe in AS3 to lose on purpose.

Omg what if it’s a winners bracket, like the lip sync winners each keep lip syncing against each other, and then the final winner gets to eliminate someone

Gag

13 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Omg what if it’s a winners bracket, like the lip sync winners each keep lip syncing against each other, and then the final winner gets to eliminate someone

Gag

If they do a winners bracket that means no elimination this week. Meaning we have no double saves until the rumix. We have a top 5 at rumix and someone goes home there, so it could work.

I only need Anetra to devour this ep and win, any other girl can just go

Some predictions for tonight (if its the same concept as last season):

- Anita & Sasha will win their first lipsyncs. 

- Based on the preview and the focus on her being pissed, I could see Loosey losing every lipsync except the last one.

- Dont think Spice & Salina will win their first lipsyncs. 

- Jax either wins the first lipsync and is safe for the rest of the episode or she's getting eliminated.

32 minutes ago, Stan said:

Some predictions for tonight (if its the same concept as last season):

- Anita & Sasha will win their first lipsyncs. 

- Based on the preview and the focus on her being pissed, I could see Loosey losing every lipsync except the last one.

- Dont think Spice & Salina will win their first lipsyncs. 

- Jax either wins the first lipsync and is safe for the rest of the episode or she's getting eliminated.

Not Anita 🤣🤣🤣.

42 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Hopefully they serve riggory tonight and send Salina home! :bird:

Salina is leaving during the ball episode. She is good enough to not be low on any other episodes, and that is the only episode they can justifiably put her low and get her out. Like the outs will be

Marcia = the first moment she fucks up or tonights episode.

Baby doll fox = next comedy challenge. So a roast if we have one this season.

Salina = the ball

Jax = this episode or next weeks episode

that leaves us with spice, mistress, Loosey, Anetra, Luxx and Sasha as the top 6. They will probs send Anetra and Spice home somewhere in 5/6th for a top 4 of Loosey, Luxx, Sasha and Mistress with Sahsha winning and Mistress winning AS.

5 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Not Anita 🤣🤣🤣.

Salina is leaving during the ball episode. She is good enough to not be low on any other episodes, and that is the only episode they can justifiably put her low and get her out. Like the outs will be

Marcia = the first moment she fucks up or tonights episode.

Baby doll fox = next comedy challenge. So a roast if we have one this season.

Salina = the ball

Jax = this episode or next weeks episode

that leaves us with spice, mistress, Loosey, Anetra, Luxx and Sasha as the top 6. They will probs send Anetra and Spice home somewhere in 5/6th for a top 4 of Loosey, Luxx, Sasha and Mistress with Sahsha winning and Mistress winning AS.

I don't see how Spice can manage to survive any of those challenges. And they won't GottMik her anymore.

1 minute ago, Rep2000 said:

I don't see how Spice can manage to survive any of those challenges. And they won't GottMik her anymore.

They have kept her too long for the storyline not to payoff. She will probably get her first win at the ball challenge and they will say her package was “cohesive” or something like that. Give her two high placements that she doesnt deserve so that she has the overcoming adversity without my sister storyline. You also have one twin make it to the last or next to last episode the keep their fanbase, something Gotrigged never had. It makes perfect sense to drag spice to the end as long as she is not the absolute worse in any challenge. And if they give her a win yo the ball, and give all the rest of the top 4 one more win, we will go into the finale with 7 queens having one win this season, and the top 4 probably being 2-2-2-1, so production can rig the finale based on fan vote and say it was a very close race.

3 hours ago, Subomie said:

I hate to say it, but I fear in my bones that Spice will get payola'd through the lipsync tonight. They're going to set her up against Salina to Barbie Girl or some Kim Petras song. I just feel it! :sosad:

and we'll celebrate

mother-has-arrived.gif

5 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

They have kept her too long for the storyline not to payoff. She will probably get her first win at the ball challenge and they will say her package was “cohesive” or something like that. Give her two high placements that she doesnt deserve so that she has the overcoming adversity without my sister storyline. You also have one twin make it to the last or next to last episode the keep their fanbase, something Gotrigged never had. It makes perfect sense to drag spice to the end as long as she is not the absolute worse in any challenge. And if they give her a win yo the ball, and give all the rest of the top 4 one more win, we will go into the finale with 7 queens having one win this season, and the top 4 probably being 2-2-2-1, so production can rig the finale based on fan vote and say it was a very close race.

That would be the case if Ru actually likes her. And if Spice manages to win a ball challenge without even knowing how to use a hot glue gun, gurl... :rip:

7 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

That would be the case if Ru actually likes her. And if Spice manages to win a ball challenge without even knowing how to use a hot glue gun, gurl... :rip:

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

spacer.png

Ru actually likes Jorgeous AND Jorgeous can actually use a sewing machine. Neither can be said about Spice.

• ATRL Moderator

I don't even like her like that, but I'm hoping Marcia slays her lip sync(s) tonight so y'all can stop underestimating her :fan:

I'm so excited for the lip sync smackdown :duca: thankfully there are a lot of fantastic lip syncers this season. We get more Sasha and Anetra lip syncs in particular :jonny6: I will scream if Sasha does her signature hairography - it's a kii when she keeps flipping it and holds it up in the hairstyle of those troll dolls (this is not shade btw - she really does do this and I LIVE! You can see her do that a little in the video below around @5:28)

This might be one of my favourite challenges - I hope they make it a permanent one, it's so thrilling

Jax is always so crunch

Malaysia is gonna munch up Marcia 

These songs though :rip: 2 Camila songs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.