RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I'm not gonna lie, am living for Jax serving old-school lipsync assassin. Bombing challenges, bombing runways, but still sending other girls home off of sheer talent alone. Yeah that's my kinda *****.

I hope she can stick around a couple eps to pick off some of the weaker girls (Spice, lookin at u).

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Spice is definitely not surviving next week lol :skull:

Anyways Mistress finally has arrived as the official frontrunner and has the best track record so far :clap3:

Malaysia did great aswell :smitten:

Aura finally GONE :party:

Salina and Marcia weaponized their BFA skills this ep :foxaylove2:

Luxx kinda flopped and was protected with that safe placement but i’m not too mad at it:coffee2:

Loosey was saur delusional in untucked :deadbanana2:

Anyways I need Marcia, Spice, Salina out next since they aren’t giving me anything in this season, filler queens:fan:

Jax atleast brings legendary lipsyncs and I can see her sending a few more ******* home before she inevitably get the boot :coffee2:

but i’ll admit that I would’nt mind seeing her lipsync her way into the finals like Kameron Michaels :ahh:

Jax ate that :clap3:

Very glad that Michelle clocked Spice. Her act dried up three weeks ago. 

5 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Jax ate that :clap3:

Very glad that Michelle clocked Spice. Her act dried up three weeks ago. 

They have been saving spice for WEEKS :deadbanana:

they totally know that she would not survive a lipsync and the only reason why she won her lipsync against Sugar was because of it being someone who is equally as incompetent of a performer as her :ahh:

4 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

Aw this was such a moving sit down w/ Michelle, Aura seems like a really sweet person

While I wasn't the biggest fan of her, I hope this opportunity brings her many others along the way!

Same. Aura is way more 3 dimensional during this and Roscoe than her being in this entire season.

Spice’s run on this show has confirmed something to me…

production definitely decides the elimination order early in the season or right before filming and tweaks certain placements and eliminations if they are forced to

i have noticed that when “ru” decides the tops and bottoms they immediately can force certain premeditated narratives

this show is completely rigged and somehow we keep acting like its a fair competition when it isn’t….and yet we tune back in every season 

i hate it…i’m sick

4 hours ago, Cain said:

Omg why is Mistress such an icon :lmao: the way she effortlessly snatched that role back jfjs

She is such a dom top ughh. She has all these girls in the palm of her hand.

Loosey was SO obnoxious in Untucked. I can't believe no one told her to shut up.

Marcia is very talented. It's weird she's getting a middle of the road edit when she's like way more talented than Gigi Goode was and her fashion serves Polly Pocket mannequin just like Gigi's yet Gigi had 4 wins and Marcia gets meh reception from the judges all the time.

Great episode :clap3:

The tops were correct :clap3: although acting wise everyone else were slighlty better than Mistress, her winning made sense. Marcia was the best on acting department for sure :clap3:

The bottom2 are also correct. Spice was not definitely worse than the others.

Runway was amazing. Sasha was the best for sure. Imaging being Jax, wearing that bee costume right next to the amazing one Sasha wears :rip:

Loosey is getting on my nerves again, she had no place being on the top yet she was again disappointed like.. she is such a "cry baby".

This was a really good episode. Mistress was everything, Malaysia was amazing, Sasha slayed the runway, the bottom two and the elim was correct. 

Does anyone else think the role switching thing was blatantly rigged? Especially as the exact same thing happened with the latest season of UK in the rusical. The producers obviously want these big roles to shine I guess. 

Also I loved how Spice trotted off stage after getting critiqued for doing that. :dies:

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, bestfiction said:

I assume Spice is done for since I don't see her winning against anyone, maybe only Marcia.

What makes you say this when Marcia is a trained dancer (and was HIGH for the talent show, in which she danced and was praised for her movement)?

4 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

What makes you say this when Marcia is a trained dancer (and was HIGH for the talent show, in which she danced and was praised for her movement)?

Yeah but she's the one we haven't seen lipsyncing yet + the white twink bias + Ru hates her so idk

Watching the clip again Anetra is definitely gave the best acting performance. She's so talented :clap3: 

She didn't have the resources to excel on the runway but I still see the winner right there (either this or allstar)

Loosey saying on untucked that she thought she deserved to be in the top in this weeks challenge. Delusion

ezgif-3-0d9686f063.thumb.jpeg.1188d82c1c

15 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

Watching the clip again Anetra is definitely gave the best acting performance. She's so talented :clap3: 

She didn't have the resources to excel on the runway but I still see the winner right there (either this or allstar)

She looked so sexy tho :flame: not very puffy but like MPG on a world tour vibe

The way I completely forgot Anetra was there until the runway :rip:

I loved the acting challenge. It was so Lynch. the ant part especially was such a kii

1 hour ago, Bicassie said:

Spice’s run on this show has confirmed something to me…

production definitely decides the elimination order early in the season or right before filming and tweaks certain placements and eliminations if they are forced to

i have noticed that when “ru” decides the tops and bottoms they immediately can force certain premeditated narratives

this show is completely rigged and somehow we keep acting like its a fair competition when it isn’t….and yet we tune back in every season 

i hate it…i’m sick

This has always been more of a variety show disguised as a competition than a competition, particularly post season 8. It's better to just enjoy the ride. 

Marcia is probably the best actress to ever be on Drag Race. She ate THAT. My winner this week for me.

The top’s this week were correct this week tho!

Edited by WeFoundWill

Also, with the lalaparuza next week, we will know our top two if not the winner. Ru never crowns anyone who looses a lipsync. So if the top 5 is:

1. Mistress

2. Luxx

3. Anetra

4. Sasha

5. Loosey

We can start knocking people off who lose lipsyncs. One of the girls are guranteed to lose next week and i would be surprised if three lost in the first round giving us a top 2.

I also dont think any queens are coming back? We still have too many people to get off for the finale. I think the i’m back is a queen losing a lipsync and going to round 2.

34 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

This has always been more of a variety show disguised as a competition than a competition, particularly post season 8. It's better to just enjoy the ride. 

I guess….but it’s sad since they could easily choose to not overproduce the show and just let the queens decide how they do on the show based on their skills but oh well…

2 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

I also dont think any queens are coming back? We still have too many people to get off for the finale. I think the i’m back is a queen losing a lipsync and going to round 2.

assuming this season is also 16 eps like s13/14 (idk if ep count is confirmed), we just finished ep 7. 2 eps have to be devoted to the reunion and finale, so that leaves 7 eps. a queen coming back mid season WOULD be a gag considering they havent done that since s8, but they've also consistently had a double shantay every season since s9, and i think its def what they prefer to do since its easier to justify pushing a queen who survived a lipsync over one who fully left the competition ig. i can see them doing a double shantay at some point, but i also dont know what the gag for the lalaparuza might be then :rip:

• ATRL Moderator

I hope that they do a winner or top2 or something like that for the lalaparuza

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.