RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Why are Jinkx's instagram likes so far below Monet's despite having more followers? I was told she had the support of the GP and a solid fanbase?

Just as I thought, Jinkx is only remembered when she's on television because there is nothing to stan afterwards and Monet has the stronger fanbase. Hope those likes for the finale can carry Jokex Mehsoon's career for many years to come :heart:

The blatalant lies

The most liked pic of Monet this season:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd3WvpTLh0G/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfzTvUEPZz0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

The most liked pics of Jinkxx:

175k https://www.instagram.com/p/CdzElC4pNzV/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd3jmcVJmq_/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd6i-cmvuTP/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

140k https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdye8HjJVrZ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgFPYCHJ6ii/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

You should just focus more on why you are being so pressed  :heart:

• Replies 42.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Afferty said:

You’re right! I should have specified that Jinkx’s posts outside of Drag Race are less liked than Monet’s, which once again, proves my point that no one cares about Orange outside of Drag Race.

Thanks for clarifying that point for me! :heart: 

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

You’re right! I should have specified that Jinkx’s posts outside of Drag Race are less liked than Monet’s, which once again, proves my point that no one cares about Orange outside of Drag Race.

Thanks for clarifying that point for me! :heart: 

Her touring with Ben post has 87k likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgVa4Ecp3YD/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Monet's tour oost with Bob has 43k likes

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgDo1bfFRcV/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Go and cry somewhere else :heart:

Yeah, I really can't imagine a scenario where Jinkx doesn't win this outside of a Sasha moment from one of her competitors during the lip sync smackdown.

That being said, let's celebrate all these icons one more time before the finale! :clap3:

I hate the girls ( particularly the top four) complaining about the edit and other things. Yes they didn’t show everything positive but they also didn’t show anything negative so take it as it is. And you probably made it to the top four on payola anyway :rip:

This is still Yvie's best look from the entire season campaign. Yes hair. Yes polish.

ica0tzudbzx81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Edited by Bimbo

8 hours ago, Relampago. said:

So basically, what I’m saying is that this little “fan” vote won’t matter because Jinkx will be back on the street corners advertising her show whether she wins or not, and Monet will remain booked and busy with a loyal fanbase to bolster her career. Will these “fans” of Jinkx be tuning into her podcast? Maybe buy some tickets for a show? I fear the answer is no if the past 5 years of Jinkx career is any indication.

It’s not rocket science! Trust me! :heart: 

B******t I've been to Jinkx show and it was sold out. You are making up lies to deflect from Monet's lack of talent and the fact she has never deserved a crown or challenge wins besides 1 or 2. Monet is a sub par Rugirl that  only won because they couldn't crown Trinity solo without backlash and we all know why. 

Edited by Edit0rz

I can already see the “meh, winning this season didn’t really matter, she can have her lil coins” posts tomorrow 

@Relampago. Comparing Jinkx's numbers with Monet's, considering that this is the third time Monet is in the show and she was in two VH1 seasons is not the the flex you think it is. :rip: Monet's reach was much bigger than what Jinkx had for her Logo season.

I would be happy with either one of them winning, both of them worked really well during the competition and have successful careers outside the show.

1 hour ago, Edit0rz said:

B******t I've been to Jinkx show and it was sold out. You are making up lies to deflect from Monet's lack of talent and the fact she has never deserved a crown or challenge wins besides 1 or 2. Monet is a sub par Rugirl that  only won because they couldn't crown Trinity solo without backlash and we all know why. 

Monet remains a better singer and performer than Jinkx stay mad.

I feel like people are forgetting or purposely ignoring that Monet would have made it to the top 4 even if the last challenge was worth 1 star. There’s also no way she wasn’t gonna win with the amazing performance she gave :coffee2:

Also the whole “poc won cause of diversity!” thing is so ******* stupid just keep y’all’s disdain for brown people to yourself it’s tired 

Jinx chooses to do small shows 

Monet is a legend 

Shea is okay 

Trinity tucks 

this is all 

Honestly really looking forward to this episode the Sneak Peak was so cute and then being able to see everyone give at least ONE last performance will be so nice. I hope the the first round songs are able to effectively showcase each pair's abilities. Like pair Raja with the Viv to a sultry number so they can both do well! 

just putting this here lol 

1 hour ago, Nip Tuck said:

Monet remains a better singer and performer than Jinkx stay mad.

And Jinkx remains a better drag queen. 

12 hours ago, Weld_E said:

Jinkx having more likes than the other 3 queens combined :jonny5: She has triple the amount of likes of any other queen.

The people have spoken and demand that Jinkx be given the appropriate title of Queen of all Queens!

:jonny5:

43 minutes ago, El Chico said:

I feel like people are forgetting or purposely ignoring that Monet would have made it to the top 4 even if the last challenge was worth 1 star. There’s also no way she wasn’t gonna win with the amazing performance she gave :coffee2:

Also the whole “poc won cause of diversity!” thing is so ******* stupid just keep y’all’s disdain for brown people to yourself it’s tired 

It only applies to Monet. Shea deserved to win S9 and TKB or Raja deserved AS6. The only one that was shoehorned in for a win was Monet for AS4 and possibly Yvie and Willow Pill. It's not disdain for POC, it's disdain of production Riga-Morris. They should get rid of the lipsync for the crown stunt and give the win to the most deserving Queen.

Yikes y’all really still here saying Monet won just because she’s black ? your racism is clearly showing. 

The way I'm more excited for the She Done Already Done Herses lip sync smackdown than the Queen Of All Queens one :jonnycat:

Hey all! Just to give you guys a heads up, the winner has leaked so be careful on social media if you don’t want to be spoiled. 

3 hours ago, Edit0rz said:

Jinkx is the one who said that she often has to stand outside her shows in disguises to try and get people to come in :ahh: 

Anyways, racism isn’t cute babes. Especially not in the era where the mods are cracking down on this thread. It’s sad that Jinkx stans are so insecure about their fave that they have to resort to racist remarks. I expected better from this thread, but I guess I should have known better. 

1 hour ago, KaledKalil said:

@Relampago. Comparing Jinkx's numbers with Monet's, considering that this is the third time Monet is in the show and she was in two VH1 seasons is not the the flex you think it is. :rip: Monet's reach was much bigger than what Jinkx had for her Logo season.

I would be happy with either one of them winning, both of them worked really well during the competition and have successful careers outside the show.

I’m just saying, Jinkx struggles to maintain success off the show, which makes sense cause people are really only invested in her during the show. Other winners and queens like Bianca, Alaska, Shangela etc from Jinkx’s era don’t struggle like Jinkx does. We can make “but Logo!!1!1!” excuses, but facts are facts America. 

Anyways, best of luck to Monsoon tonight! She’ll need it x

12 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Hey all! Just to give you guys a heads up, the winner has leaked so be careful on social media if you don’t want to be spoiled. 

Thank you for the heads up! :heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.