RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

18 hours ago, LastKiss said:

Well...

Jinkx 5 wins

Trinity 4 wins

Monét 3 wins

The Vivienne 3 wins

:giraffe:

This would be such an elite top 4 :jonny5:

• Replies 42.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/26/2022 at 12:38 PM, D e v o n said:

if only she didn't discredit her own talents to try and create a "storyline" for herself in a season that praised confidence. 

I don't think being honest about her emotions is the same as discrediting her talent

Such a cute, emotional moment with the boogie dance mini challenge. The way Raja said it was meant to be the 8 of them. :weeps:

On 7/26/2022 at 7:12 PM, nick4bty said:

it was obviously forced because of the lack of diverse winners up until that point that was coming under so much scrutiny around that time.

Yes.

55 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Such a cute, emotional moment with the boogie dance mini challenge. The way Raja said it was meant to be the 8 of them. :weeps:

Aw, love this. They were gagged at the 15 minute quick drag, I live!

as7-boogie.gif

Now why does Jinkx look better in this quick drag than she did in at least 2 of her lip sync quick change looks :rip:

This was so cute, I love that they aren't really treating the other 4 like they were eliminated or anything like that and are just enjoying the moment. This episode is gonna make me emotional, I can already tell.

Also Trinity should have saved that ridiculous wig for the smackdown, it would have been a gag so long as it even kind of fit the song.

Jinkx's 'quick drag' being on par with her output on the runway :rip: b-b-but comedy!1!1

Raja not being in sync is so funny and cute

as7-boogie.gif

1 hour ago, R.E.M. said:

Jinkx's 'quick drag' being on par with her output on the runway :rip: b-b-but comedy!1!1

I like jinkx but you did not lie :dies:

1 hour ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Why the hell is Shea so stiff? :rip: this is the queen who supposedly beat Monet twice in a lipsync 

as7-boogie.gif 

Based on how she's moving, I'm guessing her "tuck" is a little uncomfortable lol

We know Shea can dance, so that's obviously not the issue :rip: 

38 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Based on how she's moving, I'm guessing her "tuck" is a little uncomfortable lol

We know Shea can dance, so that's obviously not the issue :rip: 

She sure can when she's choreographed to within an inch of her life, but yet here she is failing at the electric slide :rip:

Jinkx likes are absolutely insane 

Now that we're so close to the finale I'm betting on Miss Monsoon to win. I mean Jinkx's is the ULTIMATE drag race underdog. People still remember her as the S5 hero that triumphed over rolaskatox, and the fact that producers only show her in a good light even when she sucks (design challenges) tells me she is getting ha 2nd crown this Friday 

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Jinkx likes are absolutely insane 

I think she's close to Kylie's number from AS6

3 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

I think she's close to Kylie's number from AS6

Kylie had a year to do those numbers, and probably her win got her a lot more likes, Jinkx is doing all that in less than a week. :jonny6:

Why are Jinkx's instagram likes so far below Monet's despite having more followers? I was told she had the support of the GP and a solid fanbase?

Just as I thought, Jinkx is only remembered when she's on television because there is nothing to stan afterwards and Monet has the stronger fanbase. Hope those likes for the finale can carry Jokex Mehsoon's career for many years to come :heart:

Jinkx having more likes than the other 3 queens combined :jonny5: She has triple the amount of likes of any other queen.

The people have spoken and demand that Jinkx be given the appropriate title of Queen of all Queens!

51 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Why are Jinkx's instagram likes so far below Monet's despite having more followers? I was told she had the support of the GP and a solid fanbase?

Just as I thought, Jinkx is only remembered when she's on television because there is nothing to stan afterwards and Monet has the stronger fanbase. Hope those likes for the finale can carry Jokex Mehsoon's career for many years to come :heart:

So, basically, what you’re saying, is Monet has built up a devoted fanbase that is heavily invested in drag race after following her on the pit stop, sibling rivalry, three seasons of drag race, and yet these same fans are most likely also voting for Jinkx to win?

Whoever dares to think Jinkx is not winning needs to seek help ASAP.
200.gif 

1 hour ago, MAKSIM said:

So, basically, what you’re saying, is Monet has built up a devoted fanbase that is heavily invested in drag race after following her on the pit stop, sibling rivalry, three seasons of drag race, and yet these same fans are most likely also voting for Jinkx to win?

So basically, what I’m saying is that this little “fan” vote won’t matter because Jinkx will be back on the street corners advertising her show whether she wins or not, and Monet will remain booked and busy with a loyal fanbase to bolster her career. Will these “fans” of Jinkx be tuning into her podcast? Maybe buy some tickets for a show? I fear the answer is no if the past 5 years of Jinkx career is any indication.

It’s not rocket science! Trust me! :heart: 

Edited by Relampago.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.