RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

9 hours ago, TROPICUM said:

4 DAYS UNTIL MONÉT'S CORONATION

EQwyyW5.gif

periodT! 

#TripleCrown 

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Rigalo said:

And the girls aren’t ready! I saw jinkx has a date with bendela on the day of the finale in Australia. Monet will be in LA. That’s sort of strange, no? But maybe not since Paramount just throws these episodes up Willy nilly, maybe they don’t care. Not sure what the other girls have scheduled 

It’ll be around 5pm where Jinkx is when the episode is released and she has a show right after. That’d be a great way to celebrate if she wins :michael:

9 hours ago, rihannafan said:

That's why all three of her snatch games are better than her corny Mae West

Honestly! Alaska's Mae West was such a basic performance, anyone could've done it. Say just about anything in that voice literally anyone can easily imitate, and Ru will laugh. :zzz: 

Idk when this week’s Sibling Watchery was filmed (had to be recently) but Monet is in super good spirits on it. :mandown: 

I’m team monet but if jynkx wins US drag race will at least FINALLY have a big girl take the crown. 

39 minutes ago, Antonini said:

I’m team monet but if jynkx wins US drag race will at least FINALLY have a big girl take the crown. 

Drag Race What GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Monet winning would be a disgrace. 

She's a likable queen but that's it. She doesn't deserve the crown. 

It needs to go

Monet VS Trinity

Shea VS Jinkx

then Monet VS Jinkx

that's the only way I'll be satisfied 

2 hours ago, thedeathbymusic said:

It needs to go

Monet VS Trinity

Shea VS Jinkx

then Monet VS Jinkx

that's the only way I'll be satisfied 

Yes so Monet can stomp on Trinity for a second time, Shea can be exposed for being awful and Monet can snatch the crown. Your mind :clap3:

Trinity spilling more tea about Raja going after Michelle

1 minute ago, toy soldier. said:

GAG! Michelle is generally a good judge, but definitely no stranger to going overboard with her critiques in a way that's hurtful to the person who's receiving them. I'm glad Raja put her in her place.

Raja, my winner. Ru probably silently agreed with her. 

2 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

GAG! Michelle is generally a good judge, but definitely no stranger to going overboard with her critiques in a way that's hurtful to the person who's receiving them. I'm glad Raja put her in her place.

Agreed but I think the "who are you to judge me" and "she should be fired" is a bit much. You know what you signed up for when you signed the papers. 

Like have a glass of pinot grigio and calm down your mediocre self down, a simple "I don't agree with the critiques and this is why..." would've sufficed

4 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

And on episode 3? In which Raja excelled save for the middle runway? What the hell was Michelle on?! 

• ATRL Moderator

I would have LOVED to see that Raja moment.  

46 minutes ago, toy soldier. said:

Omg 

23 hours ago, G'Day said:

Monét looked STUNNING in her looks though. Who cares if they’re recycled if she’s still eating the girls?

FYae0-pXkAAK90e?format=jpg&name=large

FYQI5B_XwAAazRZ?format=jpg&name=large

cea1b3960b9ade0ae1c094976cca469683-dragr

maxresdefault.jpg

Meanwhile, other queens are coming out in outfits like this during their lip syncs….

FXv2IgHVQAA6YHq?format=jpg&name=large
raja-and-the-vivienne-super-freak-rick-jmaxresdefault.jpg

The jumpscare looking at the first jinkx look :deadbanana4:

The ******* nerve to come for Monet when she looked incredible regardless. Wearing her original promo look leading into the final is so good and that new mug/wig :WAP:
I see why their mad! 

Queens who are Team Monet:

Bob

Bianca

Bosco

Trinity

Jiggly 

3 hours ago, Aelita said:

What did Yahoo say about Monét? Bob freaked out on Twitter and I'm not finding any source 

I think Bob meant to write y’all and not Yahoo

Do the queens know which version of the crowning is going to air in advance (for AS)? I thought they didn't (hence Trinity/Monet livewatch reaction to their tie).

6 minutes ago, MrPeanut said:

Do the queens know which version of the crowning is going to air in advance (for AS)? I thought they didn't (hence Trinity/Monet livewatch reaction to their tie).

They find out live like we do, unless the spoiler sub somehow gets a reliable leak.

I’m sure some will claim otherwise, but the live reaction videos for each crowning seem too genuine. 

she needs to be back on tv :ahh: 

People are way too mean to Michelle. She's a great judge and an active participant of the community. Gross. 

Edited by Blade Runner

2 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

People are way too mean to Michelle. She's a great judge and an active participant of the community. Gross. 

She's a typical staight white woman who latches onto gays and POC to make up for her lack of culture. She's a great reality TV villain/sidekick but a HORRIBLE judge

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.