RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, P.O.P said:

Monet wearing not one but TWO of her season 10 looks... I was ready to let that yellow suit slide but ***** tf you are literally wearing your promo look from years ago.

Like why would you even pack those:rip:

You'd think a "booked and busy" queen like Monet would have the coin to not have to recycle **** from 5 years ago. Then again, she probably pays Bob a sizeable % of her booking fee since she owes her career to her.

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

It’s just a lipsync why does it even matter :rip:

I don't understand this mentality.

Again, they are drag superstars. They are on TV. It doesn't matter if they are on a talk show, lip-syncing on the show or doing a magazine shoot. You are expected to look your best the entire time. Look at Shea, that bxtch looked like a million bucks in the graduation speeches.

The nitpicking of Monet cause there’s so little to criticize :ahh: 

Meanwhile Jinkx brought a mostly new wardrobe and looked fugly in all looks except like 2 :ahh: 

1 minute ago, P.O.P said:

I don't understand this mentality.

Again, they are drag superstars. They are on TV. It doesn't matter if they are on a talk show, lip-syncing on the show or doing a magazine shoot. You are expected to look your best the entire time. Look at Shea, that bxtch looked like a million bucks in the graduation speeches.

I certainly hope you’re not giving Ms. Monsoon and her dowdy outfits and busted makeup a pass for this then :mandown: 

2 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

You'd think a "booked and busy" queen like Monet would have the coin to not have to recycle **** from 5 years ago. Then again, she probably pays Bob a sizeable % of her booking fee since she owes her career to her.

Y’all are so crazy :ahh: 

how much do we think Bob and Monet make a year each from patreon? They said on a recent podcast that the have over 15,000 patrons. If we assumed each person was only subscribing for a dollar (which obviously isn’t the case) they are making $7500 a piece each month :deadbanana: I’m sure they have ppl to pay out but that’s sickening for a biweekly podcast. Y’all and your faves literally wish 

i forget where i heard this but i remember hearing that the girls were told that since they'd be able to change looks between getting critiques and the lipsync, to just bring whatever extra drag to use for the lipsyncs.

In a shocking twist, Jinkx’s glow look is my favorite look of the season :rip:

6 hours ago, manwhore said:

The stiffness. 

the Gumby androgynous (teas?) body. 

the  no body synch but can’t tell  her bc “legend” :isudumblmao: 

she really thinks she's still tall and skinny like Sagitaria still? The way her arm giggled at the end. The face and eyeballs.  This was the worst of then night. Bottom of the night for sure. Like always. 

5 hours ago, Guthix said:

The fact the judges and everyone in that room had to pretend to be wowed by her lacklustre performance just to not get cancelled by society basically sums up exactly the world we now live in :ahh:

These two comments clearly warrant a ZTP strike

3 hours ago, KaledKalil said:

Raja did what she said she was going to do. :clap3:

A display of Asian excellence as always :clap3:

... but GP has already said NO

**Twitter:**

TeamJinkx: 53K likes and 14,4K rts

TeamMonet: 14,2K likes and 3,6K rts

TeamShea: 8310 likes and 1,6K rts

TeamTrinity: 7260 likes and 1K rts

**Instagram:**

TeamJinkx: 140500 likes

TeamTrinity: 35952 likes

TeamMonet: 33140 likes

TeamShea: 29490 likes

• ATRL Moderator

monet wearing her s10 promo look was cunt af. some of you would gag if other queens did that

30 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I certainly hope you’re not giving Ms. Monsoon and her dowdy outfits and busted makeup a pass for this then :mandown: 

literally, what a horrible aesthetic but everyone is SILENT then :rip: 

These minimum wage earning baguettes talking about drag queens having to look a million bucks and god forbid rewear an outfit

wszrb8nyx0az.jpg?auto=webp&s=1d2f2f87adf

13 minutes ago, justlore said:

... but GP has already said NO

**Twitter:**

TeamJinkx: 53K likes and 14,4K rts

TeamMonet: 14,2K likes and 3,6K rts

TeamShea: 8310 likes and 1,6K rts

TeamTrinity: 7260 likes and 1K rts

**Instagram:**

TeamJinkx: 140500 likes

TeamTrinity: 35952 likes

TeamMonet: 33140 likes

TeamShea: 29490 likes

This is really impressive! How do you see likes from Instagram, though? 

33 minutes ago, Riot said:

These two comments clearly warrant a ZTP strike

A display of Asian excellence as always :clap3:

Calling her movements stiff and the performance as a whole lacklustre is not a discriminatory attack, you obnoxious, sensitive little snowflake 

Edited by Guthix

9 minutes ago, Aelita said:

This is really impressive! How do you see likes from Instagram, though? 

IG web! 

3 minutes ago, sugrbby666 said:

There were girls that literally performed in T-shirts or 20 dollar Santee Alley dresses during their lipsyncs so why are we dragging Monet for reusing her S10 promo look?

EQwyyW5.gif

People are dragging this? I thought it was such a great moment.

5 hours ago, MrPeanut said:

Saying Monet was robbed for the acting challenge is probably the most severe bit of stan delusion I've witnessed on this site in more than a decade.

exactly and the fact that it was the part that she wanted and still got outshined by others :rip:

5 hours ago, OneAndOnly said:

Monet is more talented than Jinkx as we saw in the talent show :heart: 

Convince yourself :bird:

Bob having to call his fanbase to vote for Mediocre X Change... 

:ahh::ahh:

Jinkx still having more RTs than the other has likes ahhhhh... Over 4 times the amount of likes on IG...

:bibliahh::bibliahh:

Monet is the winner and Jinkx/Shea/Trinity have zero chance at beating her in a fair lipsync competition. 

Edited by FOCK

23 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Monet is the winner and Jinkx/Shea/Trinity have zero chance at beating her in a fair lipsync competition. 

Shea already won against her TWICE and both were fair lipsyncs :deadbanana2:

24 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Shea beat monet twice already lol 

5 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

Shea already won against her TWICE and both were fair lipsyncs :deadbanana2:

5 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Shea beat monet twice already lol 

I said a fair result. :gaycat2:

And Shea wouldn’t even be in that top 4 this season, if it weren’t for last eps foolery. 

I’m predicting they get Monet VS Shea & rig a result for Shea to win, then have her advance to lipsync against Jinkx to a song more in Jinkx’s wheelhouse to secure her the win. It’s so unabashedly clear. 

Edited by FOCK

Ok girls here are my predictions for who would be picked as a WINNER after the top 2 :

Monet or Trinity => Trinity Wins (but i'm not sure because Roople is a clout chaser)

Shea would lose against any of them.

Jinkx would win against any of them.

and i'm not sure i need to say this but in case i do, i know nothing about the finale, i don't read spoilers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.