RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Great rusicial, strong runways. One thing I liked that I hope they keep doing going forward is showing the girls back in the werkroom after a performance challenge. It's good to get their immediate thoughts and see them still hyped up on the adrenaline of their performance. 

• Like 8

• Replies 42.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Idk how but I fell in love with Roxxxy last episode. I've always felt very "meh" about her but call me a stan now. 

Angeria is getting a weird ass edit but I think she and Roxxxy are a fab top 2

I wish they wouldn't use granny music on the show tho. If I don't ever have to hear Super Fugly Girl again I will die happy

On 7/4/2024 at 10:19 AM, Aston Martin said:

Started rewatching that Trixie house tour video and I realized her boobs are lopsided :rip: now I can't unsee it :rip: :rip: :rip: 

ones bigger than the other :rip:

• Haha 1

Great episode :clap3: Fun challenge, great runway, Ru looked so good, Shannel finally get one, the gag of them giving it to each other 

I think Angie ate Shannel up doing the same role but I'm sure she missed some lines because they just kept showing someone else during her parts. 

I'm okay with Shannel winning because everyone was fine but she served something different on the runway. Now Jorgeous was the best for me on the challenge, she literally looked like the meme and I don't think anyone else would've pulled it off. I don't get how Plastique was high tho, those main character roles (like Bosco's on Moulin Ru) are usually SO plain and boring that you can only shine by proving you can deal with a lot of text, scenes and choreo (Plasma), but this one had none of that.

On 7/3/2024 at 8:24 PM, dumbsparce said:

Was Plastique supposed to google "Why is Israel bad?" and "Does the foundation I'm competing for on AS9 support the extinction of Palestinians?"... a year ago?

Mama this fandom is getting cringier by the day. Who tf expects from Plastique of all girls to even have the curiosity to check for things like that? Just enjoy the great gowns beautiful gowns and keep it moving.

wait until they find out all of their fave slob politicians are beholden to aipac.. israel money.. oh and that human rights campaign is also on israel's payola.  theyll have to cancel everything bc israel (zionist) money touches everything, even if you know or dont know

Edited by terrijoe

6 hours ago, kataraqueen said:

being funny as **** by being a total hoot and sharing her thoughts without any sensible filter. THAT'S *****. THAT'S what I want from my drag queen. When this ***** started tearing up because she had been "feeling like a failure for the past 15 years" for a moment that she's essentially celebrated for, I cracked up. She's so out of touch with reality. She's the old-school Valentina and I LIVE for her no matter how much she struggles with creating a garment. This ***** has IT. What Shannel does successfully is being a DRAG QUEEN. Next question.

you literally said a whole lot while saying nothing.

you sounded like this: 

shannel is just a bore to watch.. yall need to let nostalgia go.. its wierd imo.. sorry 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Great top 2, tbh everyone did really well in the rusical so there were no weak links! Couldve also seen Vanjie or Plastique in the top as well

Shannel's runway was STELLAR my god ... her, plastique, angeria and gottmik ATE

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

I’m surprised people think Plastique could’ve won. She was a competent safe for me. Hit all the choreo but has such a fundamental misunderstanding of how to execute comedy that her characterisation completely fails

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

Loved this episode and I'm glad Shannel won! She deserved it tbh

Next week's episode seems intense! Can't wait to see all of them lip syncing, hope they choose good songs 

• Like 1

Shannel was the most consistent for me in the Rusical. So I rated her win. 

Very confused about Jorgeous' win though. Roxxxy or Angeria were the other tops imo. 

29 minutes ago, Eat The Acid said:

Shannel was the most consistent for me in the Rusical. So I rated her win. 

Very confused about Jorgeous' win though. Roxxxy or Angeria were the other tops imo. 

Angeria was not in the top. Her character was supposed to have a New York accent but yet again she reverted to Southern Church Lady :rip:

• Thanks 2

Lipsync song was awful :rip: I thought that woman was Taylor Dayne or smth before Ru introduced her...

13 minutes ago, KFC said:

Angeria was not in the top. Her character was supposed to have a New York accent but yet again she reverted to Southern Church Lady :rip:

This, i was like, "there is angeria once again playing angeria."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The highs of the week were clearly Roxxxy, Plastique, Jorgeous and Angeria.
I am happy for Shannel getting two badges but she was completely safe...Angeria ate her up doing the same role.

They were all good so Shannel and Jorgeous winning was fine. If anything, Gottmik deserved the win bc I just lived for her sticking out her exorcist tongue every beat of the songs lol.

i reallyyyy don't get how anyone is saying Roxxxy should have won bc she was the only one I clocked missing the choreo at one part.  But no one did poorly. I do agree that Angeria may have been funny but completely missed her character and just played Angeria lol 

• Like 1

Roxxxy's runway was serving early out. She really did not spend a penny for the show from the money they gave them 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Afferty said:

Roxxxy's runway was serving early out. She really did not spend a penny for the show from the money they gave them 

Smart queen, keep the cash since it's non-elimination. She is doing just fine on talent alone.

• Thanks 2

this season has low key been a snooze but by proxy of the format it's probably one of the best seasons in terms of showcasing the queens … like everyone has had their moment , and they at least picked a bunch of girls that are objectively talented at what they do so even if it's light on drama which is one of the best aspects of the show, it's been fun to see the girls get in and slay the challenges

• Like 3

This was a cute episode! Mother Shannel finally showing up and Jorgeous doing incredible :clap3:very satisfying to watch. Runways were gorgeous (except Roxxxy... again :rip:mama). I got some of the interest I'd lost in this season back.

• Like 1

Now why did Roxxxy actually scare me a lil with the Pennywise makeup… :skull: she ate that.

Jorgeous' robotic ass emotionless face in every lipsync finally paying off and fitting perfectly with the character :clap3:

Edited by Bimbo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.