RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Dawn is the shadiest, plane flopped she should’ve given the potion to Saphira this week:bird:hehe

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course on the episode when the evil (Q) could have been defeated by Plane Jane lip sync, they all end up safe. 

Q was EMBARRASSINGLY bad.

Seems unfair to have no elimination, but I guess its about time. Mihya or Moprhine are gone next, I call another acting challenge.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Seems unfair to have no elimination, but I guess its about time. Mihya or Moprhine are gone next, I call another acting challenge.

Theyre really setting the stage for that Mhiya/Morphine lip sync I fear…

Thoughts and prayers I’m wrong and we get a surprise flop edit/performance from Q/Dawn instead. 

Sapphira ATE Morphine tf up in that lipsynch. :ahh:

Also, if there was a bottom Plane wouldve eaten Q with that song.

Midtempo with a comedy edge is where she lives.

• Like 1

Ugh, let’s just get rid of the obvious dead weight already, Miyah.  She’s a couple episodes overdue. Obviously enemy #1. 

Then we can focus on the technicalities of the rest of them. 

• Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator
24 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

What do you mean? The preview for next week already shows the next challenge is a comedy/public speaking challenge.

Mhi'ya still toast though :snowball:

17 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Also, if there was a bottom Plane wouldve eaten Q with that song.

Midtempo with a comedy edge is where she lives.

her shower lipsync lives rent free in my head. even without the nip slip gag, her stance, musicality and presence was chef's kiss.

we are plane jane apologists till the end!

plane-jane-plane-jane-drag-race.gif

• Like 5

1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

Im just watching the full episode now and the microaggression from last week towards Mihya when Saph helped her make her dress was intense. Queue to Nymphia saying Megami wrote HER CHALLENGE LYRICS in a WEEK SHE WON and no one batted an eye?

SEE WHAT WE MEAN?

Okay girl that was a girl GROUP challenge where Nymphia had to also perform her verse and contribute beyond just writing the lyrics (she took over Mhiya’s FLOP choreo leadership too!). It was literally a group assignment hence the group win.

Mhiya did hardly anything in her SOLO challenge. That is the difference. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, LIDDOATIN said:

Come on now, she can also act (Rusical) and do comedy (Snatch Game & Talent Show)

She's really bad at dancing tho

her snatch games character and brick was the same thing

it was shade gurl

she's talented she's just not up to some parts 

18 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

her shower lipsync lives rent free in my head. even without the nip slip gag, her stance, musicality and presence was chef's kiss.

geneva's face when Plane's wig covers her face :ahh:

processed to go in front of her and block jusges view of PJ with her hand :ahh:

• Haha 3

I loved this episode :rip:

The confessionals were BRUTAL. Dawn is a kii, i'm sorry. As much as i don't care for 90% of her looks, she's very honest and tells it like it is, i love that. She doesn't hold back.

That being said, she was the worst on stage. Her voice sounded awful, it was giving Willow Pill level bad during the girl group motown thing. :biblio:

Mhi'ya's verse was so so badly written. She's really all show girl, 10% cerebral activity my gosh :gaycat7:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dior said:

Dawn is the shadiest, plane flopped she should’ve given the potion to Saphira this week:bird:hehe

I don't think she can force someone to drink it
I mean , ru asked Nymphia if she wants to accept the potion

• Thanks 1

But also this episode has opened my eyes to something...

GFhCCrYXEAEFO55?format=jpg&name=900x900

I am NOT rooting for Sapphira to win.

During the announcement i only wanted Morphine's name to be called.

When they performed i wanted Morphine to win also, even though in both instances, Sapphira was better.

Also, I don't care to see Nymphia win either.

She's brilliant but she can get silly in a way that irritates me a bit. It's try hard.

I'm officialy coming out as a ticket purchaser, i'm getting on board of the plane and i want to fly high !

xoxo, sisturs.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, G.U.Y said:

I don't think she can force someone to drink it
I mean , ru asked Nymphia if she wants to accept the potion

My friend made this same point too, but production would be dumb af to not let Plane have that moment of shadiness and force Sapphira into safe. They could easily just have Ru not ask that. 

But even if they did, it would be a ki to see Plane’s plan backfire and create a new Sapphira/Plane rivalry. Wasting it on Nymphia was a shame..

Honestly, Mother Plane giving her potion to Nymphia, and then landing in the bottom and effortlessly dispatching Q would've been iconic :jonnycat: such a missed opportunity to milk the potion twist at last 

At least she secured Congeniality by saving Nymphia and lending her wigs to Morphine :clap3:

But alas, i think Nymphia has the biggest chance of winning the season.

Her brand of pretty, silly, harmless, quirky but kinda shy personality is what the cis girls on social media piss themselves over.

EDIT : I'll say, it was so cute when she said "So you're Megami ! :smitten:" to Dawn.Grimacing Face on Apple iOS 13.3

9rwNYxmjQkYfK.gif

Edited by Alyssa Edwards
cute note
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

But also this episode has opened my eyes to something...

GFhCCrYXEAEFO55?format=jpg&name=900x900

I am NOT rooting for Sapphira to win.

During the announcement i only wanted Morphine's name to be called.

When they performed i wanted Morphine to win also, even though in both instances, Sapphira was better.

Also, I don't care to see Nymphia win either.

She's brilliant but she can get silly in a way that irritates me a bit. It's try hard.

I'm officialy coming out as a ticket purchaser, i'm getting on board of the plane and i want to fly high !

xoxo, sisturs.

:ahh: 

I agree though. I mean I’m rooting for Nymphia but it’s clear that everyone is a few steps behind Sapphira and she’s the clear winner— and yet something in me doesn’t care to see her win. Perhaps it’s because she’s stomping as hard as Sasha C. did and that was just last season.

I’m all aboard the Banana Boat and PJ Airlines right now, but I don’t quite feel the urge to purchase cristals yet. 

Anything besides Queef though. 

5 hours ago, FLAallday said:

Kinda fantasizing a season where only 1 bottom is picked by the judges and then that queen decides which of her sisters she wants to lip sync against. 

OOoeh like The Challenge that would be so good. But it will it very hard for producers to protect certain girls. 

• Like 1

Yeah it would be C*NT to let Plane wins, she owns this season period

Saphirra wins is also a good choice, it's now or never. She does everything well, but she didn't have an iconic moment though, that's not good for long term

Fully accept that Nymphia still has room to grow so I'm fine w her doing allstars, she already making bags anyway

51 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

Forgot about geneva and her two step drag brunch shuffle she did each lipsync 

im so sad this season is almost over. i've been loving this season so much. S17 better have a great cast full of shady competitive queens 

Plane, Q, Dawn, Maya and Nymphia were all bottom material this episode.

• Confused 1

I was shaking for Plane. How did she not realize she needed to save herself this week? :jonny5:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.