RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

i’m so sorry to RuPaul post on main

ugh, exhausting! 

• Like 3

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't it be c**t if Plane lets the potion expire and when asked about it by Ru says something like "looks like I never needed it" *shrug* that would be so fierce and funny:jonny: And then the camera pans to Saph

Edited by KasioKas

12 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

Wouldn't it be c**t if Plane lets the potion expire and when asked about it by Ru says something like "looks like I never needed it" *shrug* that would be so fierce and funny:jonny: And then the camera pans to Saph

I agree, but the good sis would know better than doing that because that's the very moment her ass would be put in the bottom :dies:

• Haha 7

such a weak and boring snatch game

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KasioKas said:

The thing is sapphira didn’t need it though. She drank it bc she panicked. And yea, if PJ doesn’t use it, she’s bottom 2 the following week or the week of just out of principal. Because god forbid you make production waste one of their unnecessary “gags”.

its chocolate!

3 hours ago, KasioKas said:

i was fantasizing about something similar earlier. in my scenario, she continues to kill it for the next two weeks so she doesn't need it for herself. for the last week before the potion expires, she hints that she might use the potion to save somebody else so the bottom queens are hopeful that she might give it to them, she completely goes with it and pretends to be a helpful colleague and when rupaul asks her on the main stage, she just says "no" and smirks. :jonnycat: ideally there would be some fan favorites in the bottom so the fanbase fumes even harder :ahh: 

we NEED her to use the expiration date to once again gag us! we're not interested in the turning a new leaf story at all!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Rotunda said:

RATE A QUEEN: RUSICAL 

5. Nymphia

1st: 1

2nd: 3

3rd: 10

Placement: Safe

This is insane. 

• ATRL Moderator

I haven’t been watching but all of a sudden my Twitter feed is calling Q racist. What happened?

so the queens will back Q up when she's dragging random people on twitter for their looks but will then complain about toxic fans when that's exactly how she's acting :penguin:

• Thanks 1

ummm Megami looked gorg (ignore the reveal??) yall hating

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, khalyan said:

I haven’t been watching but all of a sudden my Twitter feed is calling Q racist. What happened?

she has been disrespecting, impersonating and appropriating people of C.U.N.T. descent since the second episode. we are done with the microagressions and will be calling her out until she apologizes and goes away forever :sorry: 

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, CBC said:

ummm Megami looked gorg (ignore the reveal??) yall hating

that part! But no one was able to move on from the talent show to ever give megami her flowers (no pun intended). I actually think her flower runway was pretty good, especially considering it was up against so many other fantastic looks that week! 

• Like 3

Q ended.

• Haha 2

Does anyone else hate Q’s paint? Like something about her face is not flattering to her especially with her ventriloquist dummy cheeks

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackoutbritney said:

Does anyone else hate Q’s paint? Like something about her face is not flattering to her especially with her ventriloquist dummy cheeks

It's her botched lips that make her look toothless in every angle.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

I didn’t even think to mention this 

In the latest pod Trixie said she’s going to Atlanta next week to film a guest tv role 

anybody have any guesses?

Yeah Q’s robot raver outfit was a huge wtf coming from her 

Am i the only one who likes and enjoys Q? :fan:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spiritboy said:

Am i the only one who likes and enjoys Q? :fan:

yes

Spoiler

I like her looks and I find her attractive though:smiley:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Bewitched said:

In the latest pod Trixie said she’s going to Atlanta next week to film a guest tv role 

anybody have any guesses?

Extra special guest for Rawview & Jamming with Pierre :clap3:

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

She paints according to her (non-existent) upper lip, it's the first thing I noticed about her mug lol

It's a bit clown-esque so I actually don't mind it. Q has something very goofy and nerdy to her, I think it's actually what sets her apart. She just needs to find a way to harness it or something

10 hours ago, blackoutbritney said:

It’s a rare occurrence when you look young as a guy but matronly as a woman.

• Like 4

Will there be a roast this season ? 

I curius how Plane , Nymphia and Q will do ( i expect Plane to smash and the other 2 to btm )

7 hours ago, shark_heather said:

Will there be a roast this season ? 

I curius how Plane , Nymphia and Q will do ( i expect Plane to smash and the other 2 to btm )

Oh Sapphira clearing that one if it happens

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.