RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Grand Finale Variety Extravaganza

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

6 hours ago, Gavin. said:

The way I quit watching this interview. Alaska is highkey a horrible interviewee. Felt like I was just watching her beg to be back on Drag Race  

ok i'm glad i'm not the only one who felt that. i clicked this video so fast, but it kinda disappointed. maddy came prepared, but alaska didn't seem to give much in her responses

• Replies 42.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Geneva's giving me M*stress' prettier, younger sister, but in a good way.

9 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

…me when I try to sound intelligent. 

Literally. Just a bunch of progressive coded buzz words to absolve yourself from any criticism

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Relampago. said:

The way I already applied for my OPJH stan card because she gave me Rosé teas and now I’m probably just gonna stan because she was done dirty by this dumbass fanbase and clout-hungry drag performers looking for a quick pat on the back from basement dweller, chronically online fans. I’m SO over it.

Just hold your horses. Apparently PJ is known to be a huge jerk in the scene, that's why *some* queens were that comfortable framing him right off the bat (which is still grossed tbh), combine that with some Katya stans being madge at him for "coming for Katya".
i'm kinda over it with this season too, beside for Nymphia.

• Thumbs Down 1

16 hours ago, Gavin. said:

The way I quit watching this interview. Alaska is highkey a horrible interviewee. Felt like I was just watching her beg to be back on Drag Race  

She’s such a shell of her former self now… idg why she decided to become so robotic and start emulating RuPaul’s laugh. It started off as a joke and now it’s for real.

It's not an occurence that is exclusive to drag shows though. It could be any random guy at the club grabbing your d!ck or pinching your nipples momentarily while you squeeze your way through the crowd. It happens all the time. Are these gays also sexual offenders?

This has to be one of the weirdest things I’ve ever seen on this site. I don’t know what orgies you go to, but yes, touching somebody in a sexual way without consent is sexual assault. How are people still THIS stupid and uneducated in 2023? 

Edited by The Man Who
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Rep2000 said:

Just hold your horses. Apparently PJ is known to be a huge jerk in the scene, that's why *some* queens were that comfortable framing him right off the bat (which is still grossed tbh), combine that with some Katya stans being madge at him for "coming for Katya".
i'm kinda over it with this season too, beside for Nymphia.

The only ones that were comfortable framing her were Dragula queens known for **** stirring and trying to cancel queens for no reason. If you check out Plane’s IG, you’ll see she gets love from plenty of almuni.

Edited by Hurem
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i just can't wait for Nymphia, a young, quirky and talented asian look queen? YES MA'AM 

Edited by unino
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Hurem said:

The only ones that were comfortable framing her were Dragula queens known for **** stirring and trying to cancel queens for no reason. If you check out Plane’s IG, you’ll see she gets love from plenty of almuni.

this.

• Like 2

Hopefully Plane Jane sues those losers from Dragula.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

idk anything about the plane jane situation, but the irony of Jay Kay being among those calling her out is that Jay's been silent on the accusations against Niohulu on Dragula, and the Boulets said in their podcast the reason for the beef between him and Ork was that Jay was coming on too strongly and making Ork uncomfortable

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The ones I remember from the promos/MTQs are Dawn, Nymphia & Sapphira. Dawn had a really charismatic personality, Nymphia seems well rounded, funny & memorable, & Sapphira gives me like final boss in drag energy, total pro vibes & that VOICE exudes power & is sexy lol. I’m obsessed with Dawn & Nymphia’s entrances.

I remember Plain Jane too but don’t particularly care for her off the bat.  However, unless there’s more to the story about her controversy, she deserves an apology for someone trying to accuse her of being a predator when she isn’t. 

I am struggling to remember the others. :rip: 

• Like 1

So who do we think is gonna be first out? I think it's Megami. She's serving one note

• Like 1

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

So who do we think is gonna be first out? I think it's Megami. She's serving one note

Yeah, I think Ru might not live for her considering that she has started out as a cosplayer :chick1:

Edited by bestfiction

Dragula loser Koco Caine, who falsely accused Plane of sexual assault, has gone private on Twitter after pretending to be a bad ***** who tells others to kill themselves and, allegedly, doesn't care about what others tell her.

Poniiboi, who also falsely accused Plane of sexual assault, also went private on Twitter after begging their followers to donate money :skull: 

JayKay, another Dragula loser who falsely accused Plane of sexual assault, has gone silent on Twitter for 2 days now, after non-stop tweeting about Plane Jane before their story of "touching someone's genitalia" was proven to be fake.

What a bunch of fugly losers :bibliahh:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

I actually really like Megami's entrance look & line. Would like to see what she brings for a couple of episodes.

I was getting first out vibes from Amanda Tori Meating or Mirage.

56 minutes ago, Resident of Gag City said:

I actually really like Megami's entrance look & line. Would like to see what she brings for a couple of episodes.

I was getting first out vibes from Amanda Tori Meating or Mirage.

Nnnnn not two of my top 4! :deadbanana2:

the way im tryna have MIRAGE serve Gia-level SASS and shade this season, she just seems unhinged and i liveeee

Edited by theoghon
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Hurem said:

Dragula loser Koco Caine, who falsely accused Plane of sexual assault, has gone private on Twitter after pretending to be a bad ***** who tells others to kill themselves and, allegedly, doesn't care about what others tell her.

Poniiboi, who also falsely accused Plane of sexual assault, also went private on Twitter after begging their followers to donate money :skull: 

JayKay, another Dragula loser who falsely accused Plane of sexual assault, has gone silent on Twitter for 2 days now, after non-stop tweeting about Plane Jane before their story of "touching someone's genitalia" was proven to be fake.

What a bunch of fugly losers :bibliahh:

Justice winning swiftly here, we love to see it. Poor Dragula rejects. :clap:

Megami is giving me Shin Megami Tensei Stan, so she's definitely locking down top 3, I fear! :duca:

Manifesting a Megami, Geneva and Nymphia top 3 for now.

Jay Kay and Co are pathetic. The way this could have seriously damaged PJ's career :biblio: 

She needs to sue their asses for defamation. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.