RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

77l1ufbtdzfb1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

@JoeRobert

Ooft didn’t even see what gia said about her. To be fair Gia is always running her mouth about somebody.

• Like 1

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

And if I said neither Darienne nor Kandy served a good look this season, then what? :mandown: They both had some fun moments and lots of mess. Period

I love when the dolls embrace Gia’s craziness and just go with it right back when she dishes it, like if Gia said I would be clocked I would just laugh and play along. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jaded. said:

I love when the dolls embrace Gia’s craziness and just go with it right back when she dishes it, like if Gia said I would be clocked I would just laugh and play along. 

Exactly. Reading each other is part of the culture, these ‘new’ queens just don’t get it/are too sensitive.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Whis said:

Exactly. Reading each other is part of the culture, these ‘new’ queens just don’t get it/are too sensitive.

Mayhem isn’t new though. She’s just from LA :rip:

• Haha 1

Mehhem Filler stays so pressed :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

(Not for Drag Race) Jamal Sims got 3 Emmy nominations :eek: :clap3:

• Like 1

Give It tO me StRaigHT is THEE DRAG TALK SHOW PERIOD.

Maddy has been serving time after time, never miss :clap3:

and Rock is such a star waiting to be shown in a proper light.

• Like 4

People going off at Kandy because she's the 'villain' Well, let me tell you, WE NEED VILLAINS, especially in Drag Race! This is a scripted tv show of effing drag queens, we need drama and we need antagonists just as much as we need the 'protagonists' otherwise there's absolutely no point in watching if everything is going to be rainbows and flowers.

The fact Is that the vast majority of the fanbase hates to accept that if they were participating in the show they would probably fall under the villain category because I've seen more hateful and disgusting things said on Twitter about the queens than what the queens themselves have said about each other in the show. 

People need to understand that everything we see on the show is all producers' doing. Fabricated narratives and storylines.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

People going off at Kandy because she's the 'villain' Well, let me tell you, WE NEED VILLAINS, especially in Drag Race! This is a scripted tv show of effing drag queens, we need drama and we need antagonists just as much as we need the 'protagonists' otherwise there's absolutely no point in watching if everything is going to be rainbows and flowers.

The fact Is that the vast majority of the fanbase hates to accept that if they were participating in the show they would probably fall under the villain category because I've seen more hateful and disgusting things said on Twitter about the queens than what the queens themselves have said about each other in the show. 

People need to understand that everything we see on the show is all producers' doing. Fabricated narratives and storylines.

we need more than just one on each season too. 

like do these inspirational drag queens exist in real life? the only ones ive met in NYC are fun and messy and read each other DOWN. Im from Bob, Mary cherry, Thorgy and Aja era though. maybe family friendly drag queens do exist, but omg drag race is nothing like backstage at a drag show.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mornings said:

we need more than just one on each season too. 

like do these inspirational drag queens exist in real life? the only ones ive met in NYC are fun and messy and read each other DOWN. Im from Bob, Mary cherry, Thorgy and Aja era though. maybe family friendly drag queens do exist, but omg drag race is nothing like backstage at a drag show.  

Exactly! People coming for Mistress, Lux, and Kandy when we literally grew up watching Raven, Mimi, Phi Phi, and Gia reading their castmates for filth.

I'm so over this fanbase acting like they're better than the queens when they're not. It's ridiculous 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

Exactly! People coming for Mistress, Lux, and Kandy when we literally grew up watching Raven, Mimi, Phi Phi, and Gia reading their castmates for filth.

I'm so over this fanbase acting like they're better than the queens when they're not. It's ridiculous 

Lux, and Mistress and LaDookie were the messiest and the most popular last season too. It doesn't really make sense except that the show truly exists to make the straights feel warm and fuzzy 

• Like 2

MEHhem Filler can remain pressed. THEE Gia Gunn remains hilarious. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, unino said:

Give It tO me StRaigHT is THEE DRAG TALK SHOW PERIOD.

Maddy has been serving time after time, never miss :clap3:

and Rock is such a star waiting to be shown in a proper light.

I been saying Maddy is a top tier queen and casting her as a gimmick was disrespectful but predictable with the current degraded state of the show. I hope we get to see her again on some sort of show that isn't AS cuz they'll rig her out again anyway :jonny5:

• Like 6

Maddy Morphosis was a star even during her S14 short run, I'm so happy she's actually receiving her flowers 'cause she's a great host.

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Mornings said:

Lux, and Mistress and LaDookie were the messiest and the most popular last season too. It doesn't really make sense except that the show truly exists to make the straights feel warm and fuzzy 

Not several posts simping for a straggots right after this sending me :deadbanana:

• Haha 4

57 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

Maddy Morphosis was a star even during her S14 short run, I'm so happy she's actually receiving her flowers 'cause she's a great host.

To me is still mindblowing that she's a straight man doing drag. She's doing an exceptional job as a representation of the broad spectrum of sexuality and art

Edited by SinnerCity
  • Like 5

On 8/4/2023 at 6:54 AM, Miracle said:

before mistress I thought Kandy's aesthetic as a big girl who isn't afraid to push the boundaries of sexy and fashion forward was something very unique to the show (and obviously to be applauded and celebrated)

Kandy will always serve for a promo. And her S13 and Finale looks were good, but she served trash to “ok” looks for most of S13 and AS8. 

Eureka “Proportionizing” O’Hara is the blueprint for the boundary pushing big girl.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ngl if I wasn't so rich, beautiful and successful seeing all this Maddy praise would have ruined my day :rip:

He was so boring on s14, Ru was exactly right, he just doesn't have that spark that comes from being queer. He's hilarious on the podcast but that's just because it's 90% focused on the guests time on Drag Race. He would bomb any All Stars season lets be real 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

I don’t understand why Kandy doesn’t really pad or use a breast plate. Her natural figure is not flattering for most of the clothes she wears. The same way stick thin girls aren’t flattering in most of their clothes. Also noticing in most of the European seasons that very few of the girls pad or wear a breastplate 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Mornings said:

I would also like to mention that I stanned Ra’jah during season 11 and there after- as well as Jasmine and Daya in S14. When the queens are naturally shady and bring drama, I live. Aja going nuts about Valentina in untucked…these are the moments. THESE are the moments- haaave it this is your momentttt

• Like 3

Maddy queen idc

The real sin on this page was the Rot M Suckera stanning 

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

Howling at the Chop drag :rip:

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Howling at the Chop drag :rip:

2 pages ago there were users telling me Delta never goes off on employees :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.