RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

36 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

3 episodes into Drag Race France Season 1 and so far every single one of them was a 10/10. Their Talent Show was the best ever and La Grande Dame might just be the most stunning queen in Drag Race herstory :jonny5:

Is it really good? I started watching to see if Lolita SHAMnana has the credentials to judge and throw some of these wack criticisms towards the Mexico contestants, cus god knows ValentiNO doesn't.

Considered dropping it and switching to DR Philippines since I'm struggling to find DR France.

I've only watched episode 1 through a reaction video, and I'd have to watch the rest this way.

whew-child-of-the-ghetto.gif

• Replies 42.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Is it really good? I started watching to see if Lolita SHAMnana has the credentials to judge and throw some of these wack criticisms towards the Mexico contestants, cus god knows ValentiNO doesn't.

Considered dropping it and switching to DR Philippines since I'm struggling to find DR France.

I've only watched episode 1 through a reaction video, and I'd have to watch the rest this way.

Lolita is a firecracker, hilarious and so far very emotional. Interesting that she is judging Mexico. Maybe I’ll watch that next :duca:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Nice to see Mayhem Miller speak up for herself, unfortunate that she's gonna get harassed over it by the hivemind of the viewerbase, though :chick2:

What happened? She’s made her socials private and I can’t see what she said about it all.

ppl r trying to say miss muse didn't bring any fashsion and honestly that's only an argument in retrospect because we just had MIB

before mistress I thought Kandy's aesthetic as a big girl who isn't afraid to push the boundaries of sexy and fashion forward was something very unique to the show (and obviously to be applauded and celebrated)

even this season, darienne lake is way more sexy but all she did was wear a bodysuit and stockings. I'm not trying to diminish that, but it just shows how impressive kandy's aesthetic is from that point of view

The only thing that's sad to me is that it felt like her original runway package was better, she also didn't feel like she was hitting the theme on all stars 8 lmao

s13 highlights

Spoiler

Drag Race Season 13, The Finale: The Wicker Elephant is Stealing Focus –  Ariadne Reviews

Drag Race Season 13, The Finale: The Wicker Elephant is Stealing Focus –  Ariadne Reviews

So, since some of y'all wanna act like Kandy Muse isn't serving it this  season, here is Kandy giving us great looks. Let's show Kandy the love she  DESERVES and EARNED :

RuPaul's Drag Race' season 13 runway looks, ranked | EW.com

as8 highlights (/ lowlights nn)

Spoiler

Category is.. Bodysuits! : r/dragrace

Edited by kataraqueen

3 hours ago, Whis said:

Jimbo had breakfast with Rupaul. What other queen could ever?

When did this happen?

18 minutes ago, kataraqueen said:

ppl r trying to say miss muse didn't bring any fashsion and honestly that's only an argument in retrospect because we just had MIB

before mistress I thought Kandy's aesthetic as a big girl who isn't afraid to push the boundaries of sexy and fashion forward was something very unique to the show (and obviously to be applauded and celebrated)

even this season, darienne lake is way more sexy but all she did was wear a bodysuit and stockings. I'm not trying to diminish that, but it just shows how impressive kandy's aesthetic is from that point of view

The only thing that's sad to me is that it felt like her original runway package was better, if only because it didn't feel like she was hitting the theme on all stars 8

s13 highlights

Hide contents

So, since some of y'all wanna act like Kandy Muse isn't serving it this  season, here is Kandy giving us great looks. Let's show Kandy the love she  DESERVES and EARNED :

as8 highlights

Hide contents

But not all big girls are the same, Kandy's and Mistress' bodies are completely different. When you put the "highlights" from AS8 combined they're even more disappointing than separately, her Season 13 package was MILES better.

11 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

But not all big girls are the same, Kandy's and Mistress' bodies are completely different. When you put the "highlights" from AS8 combined they're even more disappointing than separately, her Season 13 package was MILES better.

Yea she was so uncreative with her silhouette on AS

Edited by kataraqueen

16 minutes ago, kataraqueen said:

Yea she was so uncreative with her silhouette on AS

I mean, she competed against THIS.

Literally a different silhouette, style, reference, colour, vibe... EACH time she walked the runway.

Edited by TrueBlood

8 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Nice to see Mayhem Miller speak up for herself, unfortunate that she's gonna get harassed over it by the hivemind of the viewerbase, though :chick2:

what'd she say?

1 hour ago, kataraqueen said:

The only thing that's sad to me is that it felt like her original runway package was better, if only because it didn't feel like she was hitting the theme on all stars 8

s13 highlights

Hide contents

as8 highlights

Hide contents

Her foil look a highlights? Girl...and Darienne was definitely the fashion Big girl of the season  

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Darienne was definitely the fashion Big girl of the season  

the fact that she apparently walked out of the competition with only a 500$ reward is criminal 

14 hours ago, qurl said:

i am on the f*cking FLOOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: 

I love Gia Gum :bibliahh:

Imagine Derrick Berry and Gia Gun on the same season :bibliahh:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, CBC said:

what'd she say?

77l1ufbtdzfb1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

@JoeRobert

Edited by GotMyBlueprint
  • Haha 1

I don't get the love for Barren Derren or w/e, those racist microaggressions back in S8... and his drag and comment about that AS5 girl is not enough to look past it tbh  :dancehall3:

3 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

When did this happen?

After her crowning

3 minutes ago, Whis said:

Rupaul invited Jimbo over for a beautiful breakfast

The way GOD said YES to JimboSUS and left PISSyanka, BROKE Lynn SHYTes and PANNEDgina back in the dumpster

Edited by GotMyBlueprint
  • Like 1

Mayhem Miller is perpetually pressed and it's so boring :rip: 

Kandy had some cute looks on season 13 but her as8 package was hot garbage 

• Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator
10 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

I thought the first episode was the worst for France 1 because a large percentage of the talent show got lost in translation for me. Like I was so confused about why the judges were gagging for certain acts :rip: But from ep 2 on, it's great and one of my all-time favorite international seasons. If you don't have Wow, you need to just watch illegally like everyone else :toofunny3:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Miracle said:

Her foil look a highlights? Girl...and Darienne was definitely the fashion Big girl of the season  

I didn't make the compilation I just didn't feel like pasting them one by one so decided to use that image I found

I also didn't say Darienne didn't serve better looks than Kandy, just that Kandy pushed a certain bar on s13 that was previously uncharted on drag race 

i think Jimbo was just being goofy :skull: Rupaul is not hanging out with these girls

2 minutes ago, qurl said:

i think Jimbo was just being goofy :skull: Rupaul is not hanging out with these girls

gottmik talks about ru personally all the time idk

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.