RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Did you just read 3 sentences of my post and decide to write this or ?

I don’t like Kandy like that and the queens you and I listed are way better (except Drya Booty, Jasmine making her sob with ACTUAL  c*** plays on repeat in my mind constantly). I only listed them cause their villain personas worked on seasons where it helped them prop it up, while Kandy was basically alone on that besides Tamisha.

No one is saying Kandy is deservedly stomping these seasons but to get her kicked off a tour (obvious racism like.. I don’t even need to try to justify that) is doing way too much. Kandy’s never done anything that bad where she deserves Sherry Pie treatment. If her only sin is being arrogant and wearing lame outfits, then we need to start having conversations about why girls like Ginger Minj aren’t getting kicked off tours too then. But the reason is obvious, and trying to argue otherwise isn’t a cute position to take cause it’s pretty in your face. 

Perfectly said 

• Replies 42.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Gia is messy as f*ck, but they could cast her in every single Drag Race season just to stir the pot and read the girls and I wouldn't bat an eye. She's so entertaining :dies:

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Gia is messy as f*ck, but they could cast her in every single Drag Race season just to stir the pot and read the girls and I wouldn't bat an eye. She's so entertaining :dies:

imagine her and derrick berry in a season like all winners - non elimination one
or drag queens show a la big brother

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PMM said:

imagine her and derrick berry in a season like all winners - non elimination one

Yes! WOW is fully sleeping on a Big Brother kind of show because with the right cast and challenges, it would EAT Drag Race alive (and thinking about it, that's probably why they are not doing it). 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Yes! WOW is fully sleeping on a Big Brother kind of show because with the right cast and challenges, it would EAT Drag Race alive (and thinking about it, that's probably why they are not doing it). 

they need to produce smth like this for wow presents instead of dumb dating shows for vanjie

• Like 2

Does anyone know when we can expect the „Meet the Queens“ of Drag Race Germany?  

4 hours ago, PMM said:

I don't get the hype over Darrick

He always sounds bitter :sistrens:

Gia not knowing Joey Jay :rip:

6 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Did you just read 3 sentences of my post and decide to write this or ?

I don’t like Kandy like that and the queens you and I listed are way better (except Drya Booty, Jasmine making her sob with ACTUAL  c*** plays on repeat in my mind constantly). I only listed them cause their villain personas worked on seasons where it helped them prop it up, while Kandy was basically alone on that besides Tamisha.

No one is saying Kandy is deservedly stomping these seasons but to get her kicked off a tour (obvious racism like.. I don’t even need to try to justify that) is doing way too much. Kandy’s never done anything that bad where she deserves Sherry Pie treatment. If her only sin is being arrogant and wearing lame outfits, then we need to start having conversations about why girls like Ginger Minj aren’t getting kicked off tours too then. But the reason is obvious, and trying to argue otherwise isn’t a cute position to take cause it’s pretty in your face. 

I read your entire post and the other ones about kandy and i simply disagree. My post was entirely about kandy and her lack of talent in drag race. Im sure she was taken off the tour for racist motives since australia has a reputation and the girls said it's not the first time it happens but Im not interesting in that topic.

I mentioned those other queens to counter argue people saying that kandy is hated cuz shes a fat and black queen that played the villain. That poor girl can't even do that right :bibliahh:
The other girls mentioned have a panoply of skin colours, sizes and all have played or had "villain" moments and received hate for it

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator

Kandy isn’t talentless.  She’s a good performer and has a great mug.  She is a lot better at playing the rpdr game than maybe some queens that have more talent but …. Who cares? 

My opinion of her went up a lot in as8 because of how pressed she got Heidi tbh. 

• Like 2

Gia must have been one of the most popular queens on TikTok. She had nearly 1M TikTok followers before getting banned :chick2:

i am on the f*cking FLOOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: 

• Haha 6

Why did Gia get banned :gaycat6:

"QUESTIONABLE!"

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, qurl said:

i am on the f*cking FLOOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: 

PLEASEEEEEE :lmao:

“not sure!” *puts Dax last and then does everyone else in numerical order* :toofunny3: 

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

Gia must have been one of the most popular queens on TikTok. She had nearly 1M TikTok followers before getting banned :chick2:

Why did she ge banned?

Gia is too ****ing much I love her :dies: 

I have a friend IRL who reminds me exactly of her, she’s also a hoot. 

Nice to see Mayhem Miller speak up for herself, unfortunate that she's gonna get harassed over it by the hivemind of the viewerbase, though :chick2:

3 episodes into Drag Race France Season 1 and so far every single one of them was a 10/10. Their Talent Show was the best ever and La Grande Dame might just be the most stunning queen in Drag Race herstory :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.