RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Whis said:

Wait a damn minute

The Future of Drag instead of Alexis Mateo— thank you Mz. Shatker!

17 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Season 7 had the best post season 6 Untucked. Whenever Ginger and Kennedy got on those couches in that disused studio, MESS was sure to come :bibliahh:

But she is beautiful - Kennedy Davenport on Make a GIF

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Every video they do for Netflix is hilarious :dies:

They have such great chemistry together :heart2:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, CBC said:

now that's mother

She is truly something else, future AS winner!

qXv6MOz.gif

32 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

She is truly something else, future AS winner!

qXv6MOz.gif

kinda want her to not comeback and just pursue fashion to show ru what he lost

qXv6MOz.gif

• Like 2

The Vivienne is such a great drag queen. She kinda murdered AS7 and deserved to be top 4 tbh

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Imagine keeping kandy muse and eliminating this queen. Ru lost his taste with Covid 

qXv6MOz.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Utica has full C.U.N.T

qXv6MOz.gif

when the aliens have their version of drag race and utica is invited to host

qXv6MOz.gif

• Haha 2

No one is doing it like her :ahh:

• Haha 1

On 7/29/2023 at 7:42 PM, Relampago. said:

I kind of like the 1 winner a week rule idk. Having a top 2 makes AS wins feel “weaker” in my head and I know that that’s the narrative some people carry with winners of seasons with only top 2s. 

Like Ben already got brought up and her “wins” are massively inflated by the top 2 format, when she likely would have had maybe 1, possibly 2 wins in a LSA season. 

I do think they need to get rid of the LSA format though but I don’t think the top 2 format with lipsyncing for your legacy is enough. I think the suggested system with the winner choosing to save someone out of the bottom 3 and the last 2 lipsyncing for their lives is the best, personally. 

hmm, thinking abt if as3 had solo winners

Talent Show - Aja (even if its not intentional, they tend to give the first win to girls who don't rlly get payola'd much later, ala Tati/India/Yara/Kahanna)

VH1 Divas - DeLa

Bitchelor - Kennedy

Snatch Game - DeLa or Shangela (i think DeLa did better overall but they might've wanted to payola Shangie a win here)

Pop Art Ball - Trixie

Kitty Girl Groups - Bebe

My Best Squirrelfriends Dragmaids Wedding Trip - Trixie if Bebe didn't eliminate her the ep prior

ofc, under the rumocracy system, the eliminations play out differently, so who knows how things shake out. would dela still be burdened by having to vote even if she wasn't AS powerful as she would've been w as2 format? would some of the girls who originally made top 4 have gotten knocked out earlier? same w some of the earlier out girls, would they have made it to top 4? also kinda wild to think that in an alternate universe, trixie had the most wins on as3 and shangie was winless :deadbanana2:

On 7/30/2023 at 12:58 PM, mindbender said:

Do we know who Bebe would've chosen to bring back from the eliminated girls from AS3?

wikipedia has a note that says that aja alleged that bebe would've also brought back morgan, so ig her?

Edited by Edge Of Glory

Delta coming into her own and becoming one of the most beloved queens of the Drag Race community in 2023 is so delightful. i love Very Delta so much that i binged all the episodes of Very That this summer and wish she and Raja could have kept that going simultaneously forever …. she was MEANT for that exact type of podcast talking about nothing / lifting up other people

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Delta has entered top 5 Dragqueens of all time since watching her podcast. Shes a genius. Her episode with Margret Cho is soooo good 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

I don't understand why people find this person funny or entertaining. Kudos to her for finding her niche in the Drag Karen persona but as an ex hospitality worker I get triggered whenever she tells a story about how she went off on some poor minimum wage employee for something out of their control. :skull:

• Like 4

Just now, HotFriedChicken said:

I don't understand why people find this person funny or entertaining. Kudos to her for finding her niche in the Drag Karen persona but as an ex hospitality worker I get triggered whenever she tells a story about how she went off on some poor minimum wage employee for something out of their control. :skull:

If you actually listened even somewhat regularly you would know she never goes off on these people in person in the moment and always acknowledges the problem is usually from corporate or above. She's literally never talked about yelling at a minimum wage employee. She just enjoys b*tching about these things after the fact and complaining about extremely niche, but relatable topics. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sugrbby666 said:

This was such a great watch! Delta truly is one of the most articulate, intelligent queens out there. I could listen to her talk for hours. :jonny4:

******* LEGEND.

I love Delta Work! So happy the fans are giving her her flowers.

Also, I love that Nina is reviewing older seasons of drag race! I know she'll find them more enjoyable and it's fun watching her react to the older material. I hope she reviews every season until 11 when she started!

57 minutes ago, CBC said:

shes so effortlessly hilarious :bibliahh:

She's truly one of a kind. Her reading messages she gets on grindr (with typos and all) SENDS me :ahh:

• Like 1

On 7/30/2023 at 12:08 AM, Gwegend said:

finally getting around to catching up on the pit stop and I can finally say I genuinely see the charisma in Simone here. 

same thats the one thing I had against her but the way she was volleying with bianca here :worship2:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

same thats the one thing I had against her but the way she was volleying with bianca here :worship2:

Symone is a legend

• Thanks 1

I don’t really like Delta either but I get the appeal and I’m happy she’s getting her flowers for something, cause she is talented and deserves it.

I guess I’m just not really into her deadpan monologue humor, she kind of reminds me of that penguinz0 or whatever guy on YT, except drag and gay

• Like 1

Not kandy being removed from the Australian tour due to ‘fan backlash’. Australian promoters once again proving their racist trash. 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.