RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Jimbo but this was a forgettable season, mostly due to the cast lbr, but I also think having only one winner each week makes them fade even more

Hence why AS2 & AS3 won’t be matched by any current seasons. AS7 was cute but no eliminations meant not a lot of suspense 

• Thanks 1

Does the world really need a Aliexpress Trixie when Trixie herself is already a dollar tree barbie? :skull:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

12 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

Does the world really need a Aliexpress Trixie when Trixie herself is already a dollar tree barbie? :skull:

This is so pathetic I'm sorry :rip: you get to do drag and you decide to be an already existing drag queen?

Jimbo was def rigged out of the bttm for Rusical but that’s just because the producers didn’t want what happened to her the season before to happen again which is no one’s fault but productions’ so…. 

beyond that she stomped. I do think having very “weak” competition helped her but you can’t deny she outperformed the girls for the most part 

and y’all know I don’t even particularly care for her 

Edited by Rigalo
  • Like 1

Wtf am i reading here  

1. Since when the winner is based on the final lip sync ? Even if Kandy was a better lip syncer , she is still miles behind in every other factor 

2. Not reading that Jimbo was favorable... She could have won 2 more challenges AND the lipsync against Shanel and the producers gave it to others not to make it SO OBVIOUS 

3. Its a given that Jimbo is one of the funniest , smart, weirdest and well dressed queens  . Its not her fault the rest of the cast was so bad , actually i feel sorry for her that she had absolutely no competition.  I would have prefered to see her against Pangina and even to loose the crown - at least it would have been more interesting

These are the queens i want to see again in an All Star 

Just split them in 3 All Stars , i could see Tattiana , Adore , Peppermint,  Nina , Gigi and Anetra as future winners 

Shannel S1

Tattiana S2

Roxxxy S5

Adore S6

Peppermint S9

Asia O Hara S10

Nina West S11

Gigi Goode S12

Gottmik S13

Daya Betty S14

Anetra S15

Also i hope Jimbo goes on All Winners S2 ... i cant have enough of watching her on drag race ... 

Edited by shark_heather
  • Haha 1

Naysha Hopez is just not a good drag queen to me. She's too butch and doesn't have good style. I'm all here for her wanting to unionize the girls and fight for a show that isn't rigged, but she just comes off very annoying, aggressive, and bitter most times. If the show wasn't rigged for a winner, she'd still be an early out girlie.

And I definitely think the season was rigged for Jimbo with casting alone. They did not give her any legitimate competition, especially as far as comedy and the challenges were involved. Darieanne and Kasha were dead horses, Alexia and Jessica are more or less "oldschool drag" type of queens, Lala stood no chance winning this season, and Jaymes/Kahanna were never going to take it home, only going as far to get cute "redemption" edits (though Kahanna fumbled hers)

It was 100% set up for Jimbo to win, obviously, same way AS5 was set up for Shea. I think that's why a lot of people enjoyed AS6 better than both (myself included) because you truly didn't know who was going to win. We all wanted Rajah, so imagine the gag of Kylie's crowning (especially after the Coven challenge) :deadbanana2:

Overall, I'm happy for Jimbo because she really wanted it, and happy for Jessica, Lala & Kandy, they put on a good show. The rest of the girls came out of this season with eggs on their faces, unfortunately. I have little hope that AS9 will turn things out, so better luck with AS10. :dancehall:

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

This is so pathetic I'm sorry :rip: you get to do drag and you decide to be an already existing drag queen?

Who are you talking about?

6 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Who are you talking about?

The person in the video.

i was wondering why trixie looked so much better in that thumbnail :rip: 

Do you all think Kylie or Symone are a stronger DR contestant 

What was even the gag Jimbo was talking about? Was she just trying to psych Kandi out or was it those butt boobs? :skull: 

Jimbo winning the season to a Patrick Cowley song was amazing. Loves it. 

I mean basically every challenge bar 2 or 3 was a comedy challenge, so yeah I do think this season was set up for Jimbo to win.

2 hours ago, Solaris said:

Symone and it isn’t remotely close 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CroNich said:

I mean basically every challenge bar 2 or 3 was a comedy challenge, so yeah I do think this season was set up for Jimbo to win.

Basically every challenge but 3 are comedy challenges every season 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Basically every challenge but 3 are comedy challenges every season 

Literally every second of filming is one big comedy challenge. The confessionals are comedy challenges. The Werkroom conversations are comedy challenges. And many queens like Jax and Robin have been eliminated for doing poorly in those challenges.

I just said this a few weeks ago but it's pointless for the show to even bother saying some things are "comedy" challenges. The show is just one big comedy challenge.

• Like 2

Contestants usually don't win just for being the best designer, the best dancer, the best lip syncer, etc. But they win for being the funniest one all the time.

5 hours ago, Solaris said:

Excuse your mouth? Symone is literally the biggest superstar the show has ever seen

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Solaris said:

Symone sweetie…

Symone is one of the best winners and Kylie is one of, if not the worst. 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.