RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

“I never watched any of your stuff but after this, I still won’t watch it” :ahh: 

• Replies 42.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Jimbo is so overrated on here lol I’m cackling at you guys gagging at stuff she’s already done on the show :ahh: 

• Thumbs Down 16

not man j*n on untucked :biblio:

wait jimbos brother can get it

jessicas family was so cute :monkey:

alexis saying shes a woman of her word :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, Rigalo said:

Jimbo is so overrated on here lol I’m cackling at you guys gagging at stuff she’s already done on the show :ahh: 

shes repeating her stuff and still stomping the girls :michael:

4 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

You are just bitter Jimbo is TROUNCING. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Afferty said:

It looked like Jimbo would’ve win the lipsync even if she didnt try eith that gimmick, Silky was so dull and also drag is not a contact sport :biblio:

I do wonder why Silky Propmeg Ganache didn’t have anything planned for this lip sync. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

I mean when everyone around is serving  meh most of the time…

Michelle saying that Kandy didn't let the room breathe

when Jimbo was going at 30words-a-second speed :skull:

Jessica won by a landslide. She had me in actual tears

• Thumbs Down 2

That kind of physical interaction in a lipsync rarely goes down well with me and Silky's just didn't land. It can be kinda cute and funny to do that stuff if it just happens organically, like Monet topping Trinity to So What, but you could see Silky forcing it (or trying to at several points) for a "moment" and it just came across like... interfering with her competitor. I dunno. Was lame to me.

1 hour ago, R.E.M. said:

One of the best runs in the show's history :jonny5:see when you're a Canadian legend.

On paper, her run looks better than Alaska's (more challenge wins with less opportunities to place in the top because of the LSFYL format, no bottom placements). BUT I would still rank Alaska's AS2 run higher. Alaska was up against real killers who did well in their original seasons (Katya, Detox, Phi Phi, Roxy, Adore) and industry veterans (Alyssa, Ginger, Coco). Even Tatiana proved to be stiff competition.

All this ! 

Imagine Alaska in this season 🤣🤣

Jimbo is a true legend , its unfortunate she is part of one of the worst all stars 

“I told her I am a woman of my word” :bibliahh:

spacer.png

• Haha 1

So was Veneno Jessica’s original snatch game character and she saw a good opportunity to use the outfit for the Coconuts lip sync instead and just used her back up character for snatch game? 

1 hour ago, Rigalo said:

I agree with this part. Everything Jimbo did on this episode was something she’s already presented- ON DRAG RACE. It was kind of sad to see them all gag for it as if they hadn’t seen it before. I swear they made this season just bc of her outcome on UK vs the World which they probably regret letting happen (aka putting her in the bottom)

• Thumbs Down 1

Denali is such a sweet and funny drag queen, hope she joins an All-Stars season either to compete or as an Assasin

54 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

Michelle saying that Kandy didn't let the room breathe

when Jimbo was going at 30words-a-second speed :skull:

Jessica won by a landslide. She had me in actual tears

Dragonfly

• Like 1

I'm so PROUD of Jessica she did amazing :cries:, so so funny and witty

I actually prefer her set to Jimbo because it was hard to hear him as Joan

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

The hatred Ru has for all the Jan variants is HILARIOUS :bibliahh: the disgust on her face whenever Alexis was speaking ashfkkfjgjg

No, it's true!

Ru didn't laugh at Alexis's joke about being more ready for her lipsync than a virgin at a prison rodeo.

And she didn't even gasp when Alexis got eliminated this week and she gasps EVERY week :bibliahh: She hates her!

29 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

I agree with this part. Everything Jimbo did on this episode was something she’s already presented- ON DRAG RACE. It was kind of sad to see them all gag for it as if they hadn’t seen it before. I swear they made this season just bc of her outcome on UK vs the World which they probably regret letting happen (aka putting her in the bottom)

They probably didn't watch her Snatch Game tbr :fan:

Some of you are so pressed with Jimbo already having such iconic drag race moments that people are dying to witness again… :bibliahh:

She did an impersonation from a previous (iconic) snatch game in a roast and she lipsynced with an original character she plays regularly (that is also iconic) AND she had a killer runway. All in one episode. It was a glorious showcase of talents at the same time, that’s it. We already saw that on previous seasons, yes, just like every queen who has ever referenced herself on an All Stars. Shocking, I guess.

Edited by TrueBlood
  • Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Kandy saying in Untucked she would be safe if they only had a bottom 2 :deadbanana2: The delusion required to think Jessica would have been bottom 2 instead of her :toofunny3:

Jimbo's brother :cupid:

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Kandy saying in Untucked she would be safe if they only had a bottom 2 :deadbanana2: The delusion required to think Jessica would have been bottom 2 instead of her :toofunny3:

Imagine thinking that she did better than Yessica. :rip:

Yessica was sooooo pleasant to watch and hear, she’s always true to herself and it always pays off. 

• Like 3

Jessica Wild the dreams of a golden child!

:WAP:

We need a Jessica and Jimbo top 2, there is NO other option

Kandy is a lovely 3rd place

:giraffe:

• Like 4

There probably won't be elimination next week since you can't vote with just 2 queens, they will cancel out their votes. :michael:

The runway from the fame games were tragic. :rip: Kahanna was the only one to wear something fashionable enough, I can’t believe my gurl Lala had the exact same outfit of the Ruveal category, with shiny stones glued onto it. :rip:

Just now, TrueBlood said:

The runway from the fame games were tragic. :rip: Kahanna was the only one to wear something fashionable enough, I can’t believe my gurl Lala had the exact same outfit of the Ruveal category, with shiny stones glued onto it. :rip:

Lala’s had one of the worst runway packages for an AS I’ve ever seen on DR, I love her but Lala…

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.