RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Kandy terrorizing the girls :deadbanana2: And it's so obvious Alexis is terrified of her.

• Like 1

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, ?????? said:

Kandy Muse making someone quit the season for yet another episode but whats new

This. I want her gone. She’s acting like a spoiled rotten brat. She got the role that she wanted last week and needed to be carried to a win. Why doesn’t she ever even try to be diplomatic? And then for her to say “the drama, I can’t handle the drama” as if she isn’t the one causing it. She hasn’t improved much since her original season and her personality is just as rotted and gutted. 

• Like 1

Might be controversial but I don’t feel like in this particular instance Kandy is doing anything wrong. She did say she wanted that character first, so…

• Thumbs Down 1

Alexis' big ass is so fake, she's trying to play it down this season instead of up, but she looks dumb. You're too big and bald to be acting scared of words.

Big ass man!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Kandy is in the right here :sorry:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

This is getting more and more hilarious. It’s not just Jimbo herself being the only possible and worthy queen to be crown. Literally EVERYONE, from MamaRu to the queens themselves are literally fighting FOR her to win this season.

• Thanks 1

are yall serious? i dont think Kandy did something wrong neither Alexis :skull: they should've made an audition or smth

either way, Alexis is still TV gold :clap3: her presence alone puts AS8 eons above AS5 for sure

19 hours ago, LastKiss said:

This season would be better if they were  ALL early outs.

They gave Jimbo the crown as soon as she walked in. Ru LOVES her.

Besides we KNEW the top 5 were going to be queens that made it far in their respective seasons cause they are better at the game AND the judges like them better

Like we have : Kandy top 2. Jimbo top 4. Alexis top 5. Jessica Top 6.

and the only wild card is miss Lala.

Kahanna is still there cause they want to make her the Roxxxy of the season.

:eli:

This is the case with most seasons though. AS1 was for Chad, AS3 was for Trixie, AS5 was for Shea, etc. Even this past season was obvious with all of the “Sasha Colby is everyone’s favorite drag queen’s drag queen” discourse. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Won’t make it but it’d cool if it did. Wonder if Trixie Motel can also slide in.

I kind of love that no matter how many Ru Girls eventually win Emmy's, the first one to win an Emmy will always be Delta Work. Feels very correct.

very-delta-delta-work.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

kandy didn't do anything wrong lmao

she's giving us good tv, which i'm pretty sure you were all begging for from ru's best friend race, and now she's being hated for it?

I love how Jimbo came for the crown, and Alexis came for the Emmy. We stan an actress.

• Haha 1

Kandy did nothing wrong, but I understand Alexis' frustrations. 

46 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

kandy didn't do anything wrong lmao

she's giving us good tv, which i'm pretty sure you were all begging for from ru's best friend race, and now she's being hated for it?

Not really. Jasmine gave us good TV without being this annoying. Kandy is just terrible. Easily the worst queen to ever be on this show.

Edited by Roberto
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Kind of torn but it is a open question in the black gay community 

like EVERY black gay celeb is married or dating a white man :dies:

bob and Jacob are cute though  and I think there are few people in this world that could put up with bob on a day to day basis 

Agreed. It's a really tough topic. A lot of non-POC are quick to say it's wrong, but they've made some points

At Roscoe’s it was pointed out that Kandy, Jessica AND Alexis all wanted the no wire hangers part in the Rusical. They cut Alexis out of wanting it so Kandy wouldn’t look so bad this week. 
I don’t fault Kandy for fighting for the role she wants but I can see Alexis being frustrated that she is seemingly the only Queen willing to compromise.

I also suspect that if Alexis suggested auditioning the girls would give it to Kandy and gaslighting Alexis with “you can make either role work because you are an actress” which is not how auditioning works, the better for the role should win (Bosco).

Alexis should have won the Russical. Periodt. It was a robbery of the highest degree. 

Kandy makes exciting TV and I don’t mind her going all the way to the finale to keep the drama going but she would not make a good winner. Too messy, obnoxious, annoying and frankly not good at drag race, she’s never deserved to win a challenge, either season.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, D e v o n said:

Kandy did nothing wrong, but I understand Alexis' frustrations. 

Alexis is *TOO MUCH* & Kandy is annoying AF. :coffee2:

Kahanna should've been sent home. That many bottom placements, time :clap3:to :clap3:go :clap3:! Roxxxy didn't win, nor will Kahanna.

The only queens that are watchable are Lala, Jimbo & Jessica. This season is *WAY* over produced

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Not really. Jasmine gave us good TV without being this annoying. Kandy is just terrible. Easily the worst queen to ever be on this show.

This, Kandy Potato Head Muse is detrimental to the show, drama or not. How many horrible seasons will it take to get through? It's no coincidence she's part of the 2 most PANNED US seasons. Y'all want her to ruin All Winners 2 for "drama" too?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Alexis is ******* hilarious, such great TV

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DivaDown said:

Alexis is *TOO MUCH* & Kandy is annoying AF. :coffee2:

How is Alexis too much? She's carrying the season's excitement on her back

4 minutes ago, Jacobdaniel said:

am i the only one living for kandy?

yes

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jacobdaniel said:

am i the only one living for kandy?

Yes, she’s insufferable tbh

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.